Opened 10 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

Last modified 10 years ago

#30 closed (fixed)

Request feedback on strawman operational dataset from ORCA control framework group

Reported by: hdempsey@bbn.com Owned by: Jeff Chase [chase@cs.duke.edu]
Priority: blocker Milestone: GMOC:Define Common Operational Dataset
Component: GMOC Version: SPIRAL1
Keywords: shared operational data Cc: jph@grnoc.iu.edu
Dependencies:

Description

Schedule this topic for an upcoming ORCA/GPO meeting, as lack of requested feedback is currently blocking GMOC milestone progress. Please provide schedule and dialup information. GMOC has already distributed document and questionnaire to each control framework individually.

Change History (8)

comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by hmussman@bbn.com

Owner: changed from hmussman@geni.net to hmussman@bbn.com
Status: newassigned

comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by hmussman@bbn.com

Forwarded document on 2/12.

Plan to discuss at Cluster D meeting, but meeting date not yet set (expected after 2/20)

Will review with PI again on 2/25, when he is in Cambridge.

comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by hmussman@bbn.com

Reviewed with PI on 2/26, when he was in Cambridge. He agreed to contact GMOC group.

comment:4 Changed 10 years ago by hmussman@bbn.com

Resolution: fixed
Status: assignedclosed

Since PI agreed on 2/26 to contact GMOC group, will close this ticket.

comment:5 Changed 10 years ago by hmussman@bbn.com

Resolution: fixed
Status: closedreopened

comment:6 Changed 10 years ago by hmussman@bbn.com

Owner: changed from hmussman@bbn.com to Jeff Chase [chase@cs.duke.edu]
Status: reopenednew

Jeff Chase will talk with Jon-Paul in GMOC group on Thursday, 3/26.

Reopening ticket, and assigning to Jeff.

comment:7 Changed 10 years ago by hdempsey@bbn.com

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

Jeff spoke to the GMOC folks, as discussed in the GMOC quarterly report:

"GMOC spoke directly with Jeff Chase to cover the strawman GMOC Operational Dataset document, and discuss future collaboration. We made plans for immediate sharing from the ORCA monitoring software and topology of some projects. Additionally, we talked about some future collaboration on the issue of topology description, and exchange."

comment:8 Changed 10 years ago by hdempsey@bbn.com

Component: GPOGMOC
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.