Curriculum Workshop Report & Challenges
Monday, 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Jeannie Albrecht, Williams College
Agenda / Details
In this session, we will review discussions from Sunday's curriculum development workshop. We will identify ways in which GENI and the GENI community can better support the incorporation of GENI into distributed computing and networking curricula.
Several participants from the Sunday workshop will give brief presentations, followed by a discussion period.
- Jeannie Albrecht, Williams
- Mark Berman, GENI Project Office
- Kevin Walsh, Holy Cross
- Anish Arora, Ohio State
- Sonia Fahmy and Ethan Blanton, Purdue
- Justin Cappos, NYU Poly
- Arora -GEC14-DCeducation-Summary-2012.pdf (2.5 MB) - added by email@example.com on 07/09/12 16:02:20.
- Berman - Bringing GENI To The Classroom.pdf (499.7 kB) - added by firstname.lastname@example.org on 07/09/12 16:02:37.
- Albrecht - Curriculum Workshop Report.pdf (1.0 MB) - added by email@example.com on 07/09/12 16:22:14.
- Walsh.pdf (152.7 kB) - added by firstname.lastname@example.org on 07/09/12 16:24:01.
- Fahmy and Blanton - Graduate Network Assignments with GENI.pdf (288.8 kB) - added by email@example.com on 07/09/12 16:45:30.
- Seattle -- GEC 14 Educational Adoption.odp (386.7 kB) -
Justin's slides with advice about making GENI educational materials better, added by firstname.lastname@example.org on 07/10/12 13:43:19.