Timeline



04/01/10:

19:36 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
19:34 KanseiGenie_Spiral 2-Winter 2010 StatusReport.pdf attached to KanseiSensorNet by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
Winter 2010 status report
16:18 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:01 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:53 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:48 OFNLR created by Josh Smift
15:31 OFI2 created by Josh Smift
15:28 Embedded Real-Time Measurements edited by caroline@ee.columbia.edu
(diff)
15:26 GENI_QR_ERM_April10.pdf attached to Embedded Real-Time Measurements by caroline@ee.columbia.edu
ERM Quarterly Report (Apr 1, 2010)
13:42 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:36 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:34 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:33 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:10 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:59 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:56 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:52 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:29 Ticket #381 (OFIU: S2.a2 Purchase equipment) closed by Josh Smift
fixed: The 2010-Q1 OFIU quarterly status report has more info about IU's …
10:20 Ticket #390 (OFWA: S2.b Campus small deployments) closed by Josh Smift
fixed: Arvind's slides from GEC 7 say: […] So, I'll go ahead and close …
10:16 Ticket #392 (OFUWI: S2.b Campus small deployments) closed by Josh Smift
fixed: Theo's slides from GEC 7 say […] So, I'll go ahead and close out …
09:42 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)

03/31/10:

23:02 OFIU edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
22:54 OFIU-2010Q1-status.pdf attached to OFIU by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
IU OpenFlow 2010Q1 report
20:24 OnTimeMeasure edited by Prasad Calyam
(diff)
20:23 OnTimeMeasure edited by Prasad Calyam
(diff)
20:21 GIMA_Design_UseCases.pdf attached to OnTimeMeasure by Prasad Calyam
Use-cases for GENI Instrumentation and Measurement Architecture Design …
20:00 OnTimeMeasure edited by Prasad Calyam
(diff)
20:00 OnTimeMeasure edited by Prasad Calyam
(diff)
19:59 GEC7-OnTimeMeasureGENI-Poster.pdf attached to OnTimeMeasure by Prasad Calyam
GEC7 Demo Poster
19:58 OnTimeMeasure edited by Prasad Calyam
(diff)
19:53 ProtoGENI_UserFeedback_031710.pdf attached to OnTimeMeasure by Prasad Calyam
ProtoGENI User Feedback (OnTimeMeasure Project Experiences)
19:46 OnTimeMeasure edited by Prasad Calyam
(diff)
18:36 Milestone MAX: S2.i Common Control Framework Design Update completed
Continue work with the GENI community to develop an approach for a …
18:11 Milestone MAX: S2.l User Tool Evaluation and Development Plan completed
Review the available user tools across the GENI facilities and …
18:05 Milestone MAX: S2.m User Support completed
Work with and support interested users on use of the DRAGON GENI …
18:03 WiMAXInteg/SiteFederation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:02 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:00 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:00 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:58 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:56 Milestone MAX: S2.n DRAGON Aggregate Manager Documentation completed
Update the design and installation documents for the DRAGON Aggregate …
17:55 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:47 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:40 Milestone MAX: S2.g NetFPGA as a GENI Resource Implementation completed
Implement the results of the plan from milestone S2.a. The expected …
17:39 Milestone MAX: S2.b NetFPGA as a GENI Resource Plan - completed
Develop a plan to enable the NetFPGA systems to be generally available …
17:27 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:24 WiMAXInteg/SiteFederation created by hmussman@bbn.com
17:20 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:13 WiMAXInteg/ClientPlatforms edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:07 IU_Openflow_connections.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by NIDHI
Indiana University OpenFlow Campus Trials
16:59 WiMAXInteg/ClientPlatforms edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:47 Ticket #307 (Develop slice view prototype with shared data from at least one GENI ...) closed by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
fixed: An available demo, with data coming primarily from PlanetLab is …
16:42 Milestone MAX: S2.k Common Control Framework Documentation completed
Generate a document summarizing the results of interoperability …
16:40 Milestone MAX: S2.j Common Control Framework Implementation completed
Develop an initial common framework implementation sufficient for …
16:40 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:37 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:35 Milestone MAX: S2.h DRAGON Aggregate Manager Enhancement Initial Implementation completed
Complete initial implementation of enhanced DRAGON Aggregate Manager. …
16:35 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:23 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:54 Milestone SPP: S2.n openflow completed
We also plan to implement OpenFlow-in-a-slice by 3/31/10 Status: …
15:53 OFNOX edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
15:49 Ticket #393 (OFSTAN: S2.a Release OpenFlow 1.0) closed by Josh Smift
fixed: OpenFlow 1.0 was released on Dec 31st 2009, so I'll close out this …
15:49 Ticket #393 (OFSTAN: S2.a Release OpenFlow 1.0) created by Josh Smift
Release OpenFlow 1.0.
15:48 OFSTAN edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
15:48 OFSTAN edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
15:31 Ticket #392 (OFUWI: S2.b Campus small deployments) created by Josh Smift
Finish all campus small deployments.
15:31 Ticket #391 (OFUWI: S2.a2 Purchase equipment) created by Josh Smift
Purchase all the equipment needed for deployment in the Spiral 2 …
15:28 OFUWI edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
15:24 Ticket #390 (OFWA: S2.b Campus small deployments) created by Josh Smift
Finish all campus small deployments.
15:23 Ticket #389 (OFUWA: S2.a2 Purchase equipment) created by Josh Smift
Purchase all the equipment needed for deployment in the Spiral 2 …
15:23 OFUWA edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
15:11 Milestone OFRG: S2.b Campus small deployments completed
Finish all campus small deployments.
15:11 Ticket #388 (OFRG: S2.b Campus small deployments) closed by Josh Smift
fixed: As Ivan presented at GEC 7, the Rutgers small deployment is done, so …
15:10 Ticket #388 (OFRG: S2.b Campus small deployments) created by Josh Smift
Finish all campus small deployments.
15:10 Ticket #387 (OFRG: S2.a2 Purchase equipment) created by Josh Smift
Purchase all the equipment needed for deployment in the Spiral 2 …
15:10 OFRG edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
14:50 2010-03-31 GENI DiCloud q2 report.pdf attached to DICLOUD by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
14:45 MPRADIO edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:44 1740-Clemson-Programmable-Radio-Report-10Q1.pdf attached to MPRADIO by hmussman@bbn.com
14:31 Ticket #224 (milestone 1f completion) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
14:29 Ticket #377 (Milestone DICLOUD: S2.e Demo archiving sensor data) closed by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
fixed
14:28 GEC7 demo.pdf attached to DICLOUD by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
GEC7 demo description (missing the EC2 resource bridged through ViSE)
14:23 Ticket #386 (S2.e completion) closed by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
fixed
14:22 Ticket #386 (S2.e completion) created by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
This demo was presented at GEC7 by David Irwin
14:17 Ticket #91 (milestone 1d completion) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
14:10 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:10 OFPR edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
14:08 GENI OMF Yearly Project Status Report 3Q09 .pdf attached to ORBIT by hmussman@bbn.com
13:38 Ticket #385 (OFPR: S2.b Campus small deployments) created by Josh Smift
Finish all campus small deployments.
13:36 Ticket #384 (OFPR: S2.a2 Purchase equipment) created by Josh Smift
Purchase all the equipment needed for deployment in the Spiral 2 …
13:35 IU_Openflow_connections.pdf attached to OFIU by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
IU Openflow Connectivity Diagram
13:34 IU_Openflow_All3.pdf attached to OFIU by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
IU Openflow Campus Diagram as of March 2010
13:33 Milestone RAVEN: S2.e rel 3.0 completed
e) Raven release v3.0 including documentation. (Mar. 31, 2010) …
13:29 IU_Openflow-GEC7.pdf attached to OFIU by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
Poster for GEC7 Demo
13:27 OFIU edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
13:27 OFCLEM edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
13:27 OFGT edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
12:41 Ticket #383 (OFGT: S2.b Campus small deployments) created by Josh Smift
Finish all campus small deployments.
12:39 Milestone OFIU: S2.b Campus small deployments completed
Finish all campus small deployments.
12:39 Ticket #382 (OFIU: S2.b Campus small deployments) closed by Josh Smift
fixed: Based on the slides Chris presented at the OpenFlow meeting at GEC 7, …
12:36 Ticket #382 (OFIU: S2.b Campus small deployments) created by Josh Smift
Finish all campus small deployments.
12:36 Ticket #381 (OFIU: S2.a2 Purchase equipment) created by Josh Smift
Purchase all the equipment needed for deployment in the Spiral 2 …
12:32 OFIU edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
12:30 indiana-connectivity.2.png attached to OFIU by Josh Smift
Indiana connectivity diagram
11:52 Milestone GpENI: S2.i web-portal completed
Create an integrated web-portal for MyPLC and MyVINI within GpENI. …
11:43 GewCfp created by Mark Berman
11:41 Milestone RAVEN: S2.d pubsub completed
c) Plan for using Raven as a provisioning service for one other …
10:34 Milestone KGENI: S2.b Network Selected completed
Network (NLR or I2) selected for connection between ETRI Korea and IU. …
10:33 Milestone KGENI: S2.a PoC for Response and Escalation completed
Identify responsible person who can respond to queries from GENI …
04:31 Ticket #306 (Document Emergency Stop mechanisms proposed for Spiral 2, and ...) closed by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
fixed
00:00 Milestone OFUWA: S2.a2 Purchase equipment completed
Purchase equipment.
00:00 Milestone OFPR: S2.a2 Purchase equipment completed
Purchase equipment.
00:00 Milestone OFUWA: S2.b Campus small deployments completed
Finish all campus small deployments.
00:00 Milestone OFGT: S2.a2 Purchase equipment completed
Purchase equipment.
00:00 Milestone OFNOX: S2.d Release software that supports OpenFlow 1.0 configuration protocol, and NOX API V2 completed
Release software that supports OpenFlow 1.0 configuration protocol. …
00:00 Milestone OFGT: S2.b Campus small deployments completed
Finish all campus small deployments.
00:00 Milestone OFIU: S2.a2 Purchase equipment completed
Purchase equipment.
00:00 Milestone OFUWI: S2.b Campus small deployments completed
Finish all campus small deployments.
00:00 Milestone OFPR: S2.b Campus small deployments completed
Finish all campus small deployments.

03/30/10:

17:16 PlanetLab edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
16:17 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:08 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:07 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:06 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:06 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:55 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:43 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:35 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:30 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:24 OFGT edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
15:24 Ticket #380 (OFGT: S2.a2 Purchase equipment) created by Josh Smift
Purchase all the equipment needed for deployment in the Spiral 2 …
15:20 Milestone OFCLEM: S2.a2 Purchase equipment completed
Purchase all the equipment needed for deployment in the Spiral 2 …
15:20 Ticket #378 (Milestone OFCLEM: S2.a2 Purchase equipment) closed by Josh Smift
fixed: KC writes: […] Sounds good; I think this ticket and milestone are …
15:18 Ticket #302 (OFGT: S2.a1 Select vendors) closed by Josh Smift
fixed: GT has selected HP for on-campus hardware evaluations; closing out …
15:16 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:13 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:57 Ticket #379 (OFCLEM: S2.b Campus small deployments) closed by Josh Smift
fixed: The OFCLEM 2010-Q1 quarterly status report says […] So, this work …
14:55 Ticket #379 (OFCLEM: S2.b Campus small deployments) created by Josh Smift
Finish all campus small deployments.
14:51 Ticket #378 (Milestone OFCLEM: S2.a2 Purchase equipment) created by Josh Smift
Purchase all the equipment needed for deployment in the Spiral 2 …
14:32 Milestone GUSH: S2.d GUI 0.1 completed
d) Nebula (graphical user interface for Gush) v0.1 release. March 30, …
14:26 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:04 OFCLEM edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
13:59 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:34 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:13 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:06 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:25 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:24 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:23 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:11 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:09 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:08 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:41 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:41 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)

03/29/10:

16:20 WikiStart edited by Mark Berman
(diff)
16:14 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:25 netKarma edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
11:38 EnterpriseGeni edited by Josh Smift
Removed a copy of the OFNOX page that had gotten included here somehow (diff)
10:53 GEC7-OnTimeMeasureGENI-Poster.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by Prasad Calyam
GEC7 OnTimeMeasure-GENI Demo Poster
10:15 1833A-OFCLEM-Report-10Q1.pdf attached to OFCLEM by Josh Smift
2010 Q1 OFCLEM quarterly report
09:52 UofWisc_GEC7_Update.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by NIDHI
University of Wisconsin Openflow Campus Trail Slides

03/27/10:

17:16 Milestone SECUREUPDATES: S2.e repo lib demo completed
Demonstrate repository library implementation that protects against …
17:09 Milestone SECUREUPDATES: S2.d client lib demo completed
Demonstrate client library implementation that protects against replay …

03/26/10:

19:56 I2PoPSALT edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
19:56 I2PoPSALT edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
19:52 I2PoPKANS edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
19:47 I2PoPWASH edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
17:02 Milestone CompSec: S2.b completed
Catalog of GENI assets, value of assets and risks to assets. Focus on …
17:02 ComprehensiveSecurityPgm edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
12:04 GeniServices edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
12:02 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
12:01 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
12:01 SvcsWG-reportOut.pdf attached to Gec7ServicesAgenda by Vic Thomas
WG Meeting Summary.
11:59 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
11:58 GEC7-ABAC.pdf attached to Gec7ServicesAgenda by Vic Thomas
ABAC presentation by SPARTA
11:27 ClusterD edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
11:13 plug-n-serve-paper.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by NIDHI
University of Washington OpenFlow - paper
11:13 plug-n-serve-screenshot.png attached to GEC7Demos by NIDHI
University of Washington OpenFlow
11:12 Poster_G-Lab_Geni-1.pptx attached to GEC7Demos by NIDHI
G-Lab Poster Presentation
10:25 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:19 ClusterE edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:18 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:15 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:14 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:13 Gec6ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:13 Gec6ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:12 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:11 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:11 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:01 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:01 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:57 GeniInstrumentationandMeasurementsArchitecture edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:56 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:55 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:52 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:24 iGENI_POSTER-final3-outlineproof[1].jpg attached to IGENI by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
iGENI GEC 7 Demonstration Poster
09:23 iGENI DemonstrationTestbed GEC 7 March 2010 AB.ppt attached to IGENI by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
iGENI GEC 7 Demonstration Topology
09:21 iGENI_POSTER-final3-outlineproof[1].jpg attached to GEC7Demos by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
iGENI GEC 7 Demonstration Poster
09:20 iGENI DemonstrationTestbed GEC 7 March 2010 AB.ppt attached to GEC7Demos by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
iGENI GEC 7 Topology
00:00 Milestone OFCLEM: S2.b Campus small deployments completed
Finish all campus small deployments.

03/25/10:

18:13 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
18:12 ProtoGENI-Measurement-Tool.pdf attached to Gec7ServicesAgenda by Vic Thomas
U. Wisconsin measurement tool for ProtoGENI
16:53 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
16:20 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:18 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:17 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:09 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:01 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:01 MAX-GENI-GEC7-demonstration-summary.doc attached to GEC7Demos by Tom Lehman
Summary of MAX GEC7 Demonstration
15:58 GeniInstrumentationandMeasurementsArchitecture edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:52 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:51 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:48 QSR-Dec09.pdf attached to Mid-Atlantic Crossroads by Vic Thomas
December 2009 Quarterly Status Report.
15:45 PlanetLab edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
15:35 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:35 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:33 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:25 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:13 Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:13 Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:13 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:11 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:09 Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:07 Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:03 Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:36 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by Ilia Baldine
(diff)
14:35 gec7-yxin.pptx attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by Ilia Baldine
Yufeng's presentation on new NDL features
12:58 Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop edited by Ilia Baldine
(diff)
12:57 Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop edited by Ilia Baldine
(diff)
12:56 Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop edited by Ilia Baldine
(diff)
12:56 Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop edited by Ilia Baldine
(diff)
12:55 Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop edited by Ilia Baldine
(diff)
12:53 KanseiGenie-RSpec.pdf attached to Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop by Ilia Baldine
"Taming Uncertainty and Heterogeneity in Resource Specification for …
12:52 OMF - Resource Description Workshop - Mar 10.pdf attached to Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop by Ilia Baldine
"Why we need Ontological Resource Descriptions" Max Ott
12:50 ricci-resource-workshop.pdf attached to Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop by Ilia Baldine
Rob Ricci's presentation on RSpec in ProtoGENI
12:49 GEC7-Resource-workshop-ORCA-NDL.pdf attached to Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop by Ilia Baldine
ORCA-BEN presentation on RDF/OWL and NDL
12:46 Gec7ResourceRepresentationWorkshop created by Ilia Baldine
12:44 Gec7Agenda edited by Ilia Baldine
(diff)
12:20 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:02 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:01 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:32 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:31 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:31 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)

03/24/10:

18:24 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:21 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:16 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:13 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:00 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:51 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:13 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:11 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:10 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:05 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:01 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:41 WikiStart edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
16:41 OldAnnouncements edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
16:40 OldAnnouncements edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
16:39 WikiStart edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
16:37 OldAnnouncements edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
16:24 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:17 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:16 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:02 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:01 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:37 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:31 OFSTAN edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
fix milestone typeo S2.g (diff)
15:07 CampusConnectivity edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
15:07 EnterpriseGeni edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
15:07 stanford-connectivity.png attached to OFSTAN by Josh Smift
Stanford connectivity diagram
15:06 OFSTAN edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
13:59 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:57 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:24 MAX-GEC7-poster-1.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by Tom Lehman
MAX DRAGON GEC7 Demo Poster 1
13:22 MAX-GEC7-poster-2.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by Tom Lehman
MAX DRAGON GEC7 Demo Poster 2
11:55 GEC7-KGENI-ETRI-Platform.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by mkshin@etri.re.kr
11:54 GEC7-KGENI-ETRI-poster.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by mkshin@etri.re.kr
11:29 OFSTAN edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added links to releated projects (diff)
11:28 OFPR edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added stanford related project (diff)
11:27 OFUWA edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added stanford related project (diff)
11:27 OFUWI edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added stanford related project (diff)
11:27 OFRG edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added stanford related project (diff)
11:26 OFIU edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
11:26 OFGT edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added stanford related project (diff)
11:25 OFCLEM edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added stanford related project (diff)
11:23 OFSTAN edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
canged link to self for renaming (diff)
11:22 SpiralTwo edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
11:21 SpiralTwo edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
linking to new page name (diff)
11:20 OFSTAN created by jwilliams@bbn.com
renamed OfStanford to OFSTAN
11:01 Clemson-OpenFlow-Demo-GEC7.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by Kuang-Ching Wang
10:15 PrimoGENI poster-GEC7.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
10:03 Ticket #377 (Milestone DICLOUD: S2.e Demo archiving sensor data) created by David Irwin
As part of the BEN and ViSE demo, we integrated the ability to obtain …
10:01 PrimoGENI presentation-GEC7.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
09:58 Ticket #376 (Milestone ViSE: S2.g Integration of virtualization) created by David Irwin
ViSE has ported our virtualization software from Xen to use with the …
09:56 Ticket #375 (Milestone ViSE: S2.i Demo control of VLAN connections) created by David Irwin
The ViSE project, in conjunction with the BEN project at RENCI/Duke, …
09:54 Ticket #374 (Milestone ViSE: S2.h Import extended ORCA v2.1) created by David Irwin
Prior to the demonstration at GEC7, ViSE imported and integrated the …
09:52 Ticket #373 (Milestone ViSE: S2.f Installation of cameras) created by David Irwin
ViSE has deployed Sony SNC-RZ50N pan-tilt-zoom video cameras at each …

03/23/10:

20:08 MeasurementSystem edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
19:52 RegionalOptIn edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
updated to use S1.a milestone format (diff)
18:44 GENISecurity edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added Spiral2 milestones, updated S1 milestones to new format. (diff)
18:19 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:17 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:15 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:14 Gec7ClusterDDemos edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:12 Gec7ClusterDDemos edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:11 Gec7ClusterDDemos edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:05 OpenFlow created by jwilliams@bbn.com
OpenFlow landing page to redirect to links. May add more info in the …
17:55 SpiralTwo edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added link to OfStanford in Meso-scale buildout (diff)
17:22 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:21 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:19 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:07 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:48 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:40 EnterpriseGeni edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
removed template text for milestone macro under releated project. (diff)
16:35 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:53 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:51 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:50 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:50 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:48 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:48 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:45 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:43 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:30 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:22 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:15 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:39 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:16 march32010agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:14 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:13 SliceUmassDuke.mov attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
14:12 OKGems-GEC7-Final.pptx attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
14:11 NewOrcaFeatures-Aydan.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
14:10 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:10 Learn 2 MEASUREMENT_HANDLER.pptx attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
14:07 Learn 1 ORCA_ ppt.pptx attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
14:07 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:07 imf_cluster_d_meet.ppt attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
14:06 iGENI Presentation GEC March 2010.ppt attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
14:05 GEC7-orca-ben-report.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
14:04 GEC7-KanseiStatus-Presentation.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
14:03 GEC7-anirban.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
14:01 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:01 GEC7_Measurment_Poster_v5.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
13:59 GEC7_ClusterD_ERM.pptx attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
13:58 DOME-ClusterD-Overview.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
13:56 CASA_Firefox.mov attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
12:31 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:16 Gec7ClusterDDemos edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:15 Gec7ClusterDDemos edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:14 Gec7ClusterDDemos edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:13 Gec7ClusterDDemos edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:11 orca-demo-gec7_Page_15.jpg attached to Gec7ClusterDDemos by hmussman@bbn.com
12:11 orca-demo-gec7_Page_16.jpg attached to Gec7ClusterDDemos by hmussman@bbn.com
12:07 Gec7ClusterDDemos edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:05 orca-demo-gec7_Page_04.jpg attached to Gec7ClusterDDemos by hmussman@bbn.com
11:54 Gec7ClusterDDemos edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:52 Gec7ClusterDDemos edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:04 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by Rudra Dutta
(diff)
09:03 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by Rudra Dutta
(diff)
08:57 imf_gec7_cluster-d.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterDAgenda by Rudra Dutta
IMF presentation slides at GEC7

03/21/10:

22:58 VMI-FED-GEC7-Handout.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by Don Kline
Project overview of VMI-FED.

03/19/10:

20:50 Milestone NETKARMA: S2.d demo completed
Demonstrate working version of netKarma ingesting from GUSH. Demo …
18:12 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:11 tutorial wimax setup GENI_GEC7_2.ppt attached to Gec7ClusterEAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
18:09 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:08 2010-03-16 GEC7 WiMAX.ppt attached to Gec7ClusterEAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
18:01 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:00 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:59 031710 WGInstAndMeas_Report.ppt attached to Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
17:58 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:57 fernandes swany GEC7-LAMP.ppt attached to Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
17:56 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:55 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:55 ott OML - GEC7 - march.pdf attached to Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
17:54 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:54 huffaker dat cat genie-gec07-201003.pdf attached to Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
17:47 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:46 griffioen instools_imwg_gec7.pdf attached to Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
17:45 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:45 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:44 barford gec7_imwg.pdf attached to Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
17:17 TIEDABACDemo edited by faber@isi.edu
New webstart link (diff)
15:06 ORCABEN edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:05 ORCABEN edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:44 Ticket #328 (DiCloud GEC7 Demo) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:44 Ticket #369 (siXis 10GE GEC7 Demonstration) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:44 Ticket #367 (GEC7 Demonstration for OFGT) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:44 Ticket #364 (GEC7 Demonstration for OFWI) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:43 Ticket #363 (GEC7 demo requirements for CMULAB) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:43 Ticket #362 (GCii GEC7 Demo request) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:43 Ticket #358 (Demo requirements for GpENI) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:41 Ticket #354 (GEC7 Demo Request for OFGPO) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:41 Ticket #353 (NetKarma GEC7 Demo request) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:41 Ticket #352 (Mid-Atlantic Crossroads (MAX) Demo at GEC#7) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:40 Ticket #351 (Demo requirements for SCAFFOLD) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:40 Ticket #350 (Rutgers OpenFlow demo) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:40 Ticket #349 (UWash OpenFlow Demo) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:39 Ticket #348 (Clemson OpenFlow Demo) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:39 Ticket #347 (GEC7 Demo Request for WiMAX) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:39 Ticket #343 (GMOC GEC7 Demo request) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:38 Ticket #342 (Demo resource request for Davis Social Links (DSL)) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:37 Ticket #341 (GENICloud Demo Request for GEC7) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:37 Ticket #340 (GEC7 Demo Request of UMLPEN) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:37 Ticket #339 (GENI IMF Demo at GEC7) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:36 Ticket #338 (GEC7 Demo request DOME presentation of experiments on buses) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:36 Ticket #337 (GEC7 Demo Request for ORCA/BEN) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:36 Ticket #336 (INSTOOLS Demo at GEC 7) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:35 Ticket #335 (GEC7 demo LEARN project) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:35 Ticket #334 (GEC7 demo LEARN project) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:35 Ticket #333 (Digital Object Registry GEC7 Demonstration) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:34 Ticket #332 (Raven demo) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:34 Ticket #331 (S3Monitor Demo at GEC7) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:34 Ticket #330 (Gush Demo) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:33 Ticket #329 (Table / Projector / power needed for GEC7 Demo) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:32 Ticket #327 (ViSE GEC7 Demo.) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:32 Ticket #326 (iGENI GEC7 demo request) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:32 Ticket #325 (TIED demo for GEC7) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:31 Ticket #322 (PrimoGENI demo) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:31 Ticket #321 (ProtoGENI Demo at GEC#7) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:30 Ticket #319 (ERM demo request for GEC7) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:30 Ticket #318 (GEC7 Demonstration for Washington University SPP Project) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:29 Ticket #315 (GEC 7 Demo Request: VMI-FED) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:29 Ticket #314 (ETRI Virtualized Programmable Plaftorm Demo (GEC7)) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:29 Ticket #313 (OnTimeMeasure GEC7 Demo Request) closed by NIDHI
fixed
14:28 Ticket #312 (KanseiGenie GEC7 DEMO request) closed by NIDHI
fixed
12:08 Milestone GENICLOUD S2.a Demonstration at GEC7 completed
Demonstrate the ability to configure slices on a Eucalyptus cluster …
01:25 NetEye created by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
01:24 Ticket #372 (Milestone S2.f completion) created by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
Completed connection plan for connecting Kansei and NetEye to …
01:20 Ticket #371 (Milestone S2.e completion) created by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
Demonstrated NetEye at GEC7 (together with Kansei).
01:17 Ticket #370 (Milestone S2.d completion) created by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
Demonstrated the federated researcher portal at GEC7.

03/18/10:

16:27 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
16:03 gec7-cf-chase-security.ppt attached to Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda by chase@cs.duke.edu
Slides for CF security architecture and Shibboleth
14:23 Milestone LAMP: S2.d Demonstration of perfSONAR on ProtoGENI completed
Demonstration of perfSONAR on ProtoGENI at GEC. Notes: Project did …
14:04 Milestone MeasurementSys: S2.b Specify and develop library of packet transformations completed
Specify and develop library of packet transformations that might be …
12:08 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
11:51 Seattle -- GEC 7 Tools and Services.pdf attached to Gec7ServicesAgenda by Vic Thomas
A description of the experiment tools and serices available for Seattle
11:27 clusterc-outbreif.ppt attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by ricci@cs.utah.edu
Cluster Outbreif slides
11:27 clusterc-outbreif.key attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by ricci@cs.utah.edu
Cluster Outbreif slides
10:33 GEC7-ClusterB-Wrap-Up.pptx attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by acb@cs.princeton.edu
10:08 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
10:07 gush-gec7.pdf attached to Gec7ServicesAgenda by Vic Thomas
Update on the Gush tool.
09:52 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
09:51 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
09:51 OMF - user tools update - march 10.pdf attached to Gec7ServicesAgenda by Vic Thomas
OMF tool update
09:40 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
09:39 GEC7-anirban-ExperimentToolsWG-ORCA.pdf attached to Gec7ServicesAgenda by Vic Thomas
ORCA Experimenter Tools
09:35 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
09:32 GENI_and_Langston University.pdf attached to Gec7ServicesAgenda by Vic Thomas
GENI for four-year colleges
09:08 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
09:07 Jeong-ETRI-GENI-federation-scenario-GEC7.ppt attached to Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda by Aaron Falk
08:59 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
08:58 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
08:58 falk-cfwg-gec7-stitching-summary.pptx attached to Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda by Aaron Falk
08:54 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
08:52 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
08:13 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
08:12 shadownet-VanderMerwe-gec7.ppt attached to Gec7Agenda by Aaron Falk

03/17/10:

23:29 GRNOC_OF_GEC7.pdf attached to OFIU by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
Openflow GEC7 slides
18:04 Milestone PGTools: S2.d Demonstration completed
Demonstration of v1.1 ProtoGENI experimenter tools at GEC
17:24 IMF edited by Rudra Dutta
(diff)
17:22 IMF_exp_view.png attached to IMF by Rudra Dutta
17:19 IMF edited by Rudra Dutta
(diff)
17:08 IMF edited by Rudra Dutta
(diff)
17:08 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
17:07 McGeer-GENICloud-GEC7.pptx attached to Gec7Agenda by Aaron Falk
17:07 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
17:04 Gec7Agenda edited by Rick McGeer
(diff)
17:04 Milestone GpENI: S2.l DCN GpENI MAX completed
Collaborate with MANFRED group to deploy DCN between GpENI and MAX …
17:02 Milestone OnTime: S2.d: Demo at GEC completed
Demonstration of basic OnTimeMeasure-GENI functionality on ProtoGENI.
16:52 WikiStart edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
16:43 IMF_Overview.png attached to IMF by Rudra Dutta
16:38 IMF_Arch.png attached to IMF by Rudra Dutta
16:38 IMF-SILO.pdf attached to IMF by Rudra Dutta
16:37 IMF Architecture.pdf attached to IMF by Rudra Dutta
16:36 credential-talk.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by ricci@cs.utah.edu
Rob Ricci's slides about the ProtoGENI credentials and autorization
16:31 AggregateManagerCFWG.pptx attached to Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda by tmitchel@bbn.com
GENI Aggregate Manager API
16:28 Cluster_Meeting.odp attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by faber@isi.edu
Ted Faber's slides (Openoffice)
16:27 Cluster_Meeting.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by faber@isi.edu
Ted Faber's slides (PDF)
16:26 Cluster_Meeting.ppt attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by faber@isi.edu
Ted Faber's slides (Powerpoint)
16:25 IMF-logo.png attached to IMF by Rudra Dutta
16:24 GEC7_Measurment_Poster_v5.pdf attached to IMF by Rudra Dutta
16:23 GEC6-ilia-imf-intro.pdf attached to IMF by Rudra Dutta
15:58 IMF edited by Rudra Dutta
(diff)
15:56 concept of operations 03|10.pdf attached to Gec7OmisAgenda by jph@grnoc.iu.edu
Concept of Operations Presentation
15:53 WikiStart edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
15:52 IMF edited by Rudra Dutta
(diff)
15:46 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by jph@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
15:41 WikiStart edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
15:39 Milestone SPP: S2.e demo7 completed
Perform demonstrations at GEC7. 3/15/10
15:26 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by jph@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
15:25 GMOC OMIS update presentation 03|10.pdf attached to Gec7OmisAgenda by jph@grnoc.iu.edu
Emergency Stop Presentation
15:09 OFBBN edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
15:04 stanford-connectivity.png attached to EnterpriseGeni by Josh Smift
Stanford connectivity diagram
15:03 washington-connectivity.png attached to OFUWA by Josh Smift
University of Washington connectivity diagram
15:03 rutgers-connectivity.png attached to OFRG by Josh Smift
Rutgers connectivity diagram
15:02 princeton-connectivity.png attached to OFPR by Josh Smift
Princeton connectivity diagram
15:02 georgia-tech-connectivity.png attached to OFGT by Josh Smift
Georgia Tech connectivity diagram
15:02 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
15:01 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
15:01 clemson-connectivity.png attached to OFCLEM by Josh Smift
Clemson connectivity diagram
15:00 CampusConnectivity created by Josh Smift
15:00 Elliott-GEC7-opening-remarks.ppt attached to Gec7Agenda by Aaron Falk
14:57 wisconsin-connectivity.png attached to OFUWI by Josh Smift
14:57 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
14:56 indiana-connectivity.png attached to OFIU by Josh Smift
Connectivity diagram
14:53 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
14:53 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
14:51 G-Lab Project GEC7.pdf attached to Gec7Agenda by Aaron Falk
14:49 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
14:49 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
14:43 GMOC-OMIS-dkim.pdf attached to K-GENI by mkshin@etri.re.kr
GEC7 - KGENI Network Update and GMOC Collaboration
14:36 PlanetLab edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
14:34 PlanetLab edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
14:29 GMOC-OMIS-dkim.pdf attached to Gec7OmisAgenda by mkshin@etri.re.kr
International GMOC Collaboration over K-GENI
14:16 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by Stephen Schwab
(diff)
14:15 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by Stephen Schwab
(diff)
14:14 Milestone S3MONITOR: S2.c Demonstration completed
Demonstration of measurement system at GEC.
14:13 GEC 7 OMIS-GSAT-Schwab.ppt attached to Gec7OmisAgenda by Stephen Schwab
Steve Schwab's "What's up next?" security for operations talk
13:21 AggregateManagerCB.pptx attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by tmitchel@bbn.com
Aggregate Manager API (SFA Reconciliation)
11:28 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
11:28 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
change leaders since Ron is not able to be here (diff)
10:46 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:30 Ticket #289 (NetKarma Dec 2009 Milestones) closed by Vic Thomas
fixed
10:10 TUF -- GEC 7 Cluster B sanitized.ppt attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by justinc@cs.washington.edu
TUF talk (sanitized)
10:04 orca-demo-gec7.pdf attached to Gec7Agenda by chase@cs.duke.edu
Slides for orca-ben-clusterD demo (25 MB PDF)
09:55 netKarma edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
09:54 Status-Report-CRON-GEC7-2010.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by Seung-Jong Park
Status Report of CRON federation project at GEC7
09:53 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
09:41 Gec7Agenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
add mesoscale presentation (diff)
09:36 GEC7-plenary-Dempsey.ppt attached to Gec7Agenda by hdempsey@bbn.com
Dempsey MesoScale Infrastructure
09:16 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
09:13 cmu_metavpn_presentation.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by pgunn@cs.cmu.edu
09:04 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
08:59 SCAFFOLD-GEC7.pptx attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by acb@cs.princeton.edu
07:39 GEC7-protoGENI-ETRI-v4.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by mkshin@etri.re.kr
ETRI Virtualized Programmable Platform and K-GENI Update

03/16/10:

23:25 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by Adam Slagell
(diff)
23:21 GEC 7 slagell.ppt attached to Gec7OmisAgenda by Adam Slagell
Slagell's presentation at GEC 7
21:02 Milestone ORCAAUG: S2.k Second ontology workshop completed
In cooperation with the ORBIT project, hold the second ontology …
20:56 Milestone ORCAAUG: S2.h Eucalyptus VM provisioning completed
With Eucalyptus, demonstrate VM provisioning from site-approved …
20:48 Milestone ORCABEN: S2.j VLANs from BEN to backbone completed
Demonstrate control of VLAN connections from BEN testbed to backbone …
20:45 Milestone ORCABEN: S2.e Operate, extend clearinghouse completed
Operate and extend as needed Cluster D (ORCA) clearinghouse at RENCI. …
18:43 Milestone IMF: S2.f Integrate the IMF and UMF with BEN completed
Integrate the IMF and UMF(provided by the ERM project) with devices in …
18:43 Milestone IMF: S2.e Initial IMF software completed
Develop a skeleton version of the IMF software module that interfaces …
18:23 Milestone KANSEI: S2.e Bring up NetEye testbed at WSU completed
Bring up additional KanseiGenie testbed at WSU (NetEye), utilizing …
18:22 Milestone KANSEI: S2.d Extend researcher portal for use with Kansei and Neteye completed
Extend KanseiGenie Researcher Portal to Support Use with either Kansei …
18:03 Milestone DICLOUD: S2.e Demo archiving sensor data completed
Demo 1: Archiving of sensor data on a storage service. We will …
17:34 Milestone WIMXRG: S2.a Develop Install/Ops Guidelines completed
Reviewed at GEC7
17:34 Milestone ViSE: S2.i Demo control of VLAN connections completed
Demonstrate control of VLAN connections from ViSE testbed to backbone …
17:30 Milestone ViSE: S2.h Import extended ORCA v2.1 completed
[M12] Update experiment control framework (ECF), based upon updated …
17:28 Milestone ViSE: S2.g Integration of virtualization completed
[M8] Integration of virtualization/slivering in testbed. (3/16/10, GEC7)
17:27 Milestone ViSE: S2.f Installation of cameras completed
Installation and virtualization of camera devices on CSB and MA1 …
17:18 Milestone PrimoGENI: S2.c: Demonstration completed
Demonstrate initial PrimoGENI functionality at GEC 7.
17:09 CRON edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
16:51 Milestone IGENI: S2.c Integrate iGENI with ORCA completed
Integrate the prototype iGENI infrastructure with the ORCA control …
15:44 gush-gec7.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by jeannie@cs.williams.edu
Running experiments using Gush
15:40 BGPMux edited by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
(diff)
15:38 BGPMux edited by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
(diff)
15:37 demo-gec7.pdf attached to BGPMux by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
Description of demo at GEC7.
15:36 demo-gec7.pdf attached to DTunnels by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
Description of demo at GEC7.
15:23 Milestone SPP: User Web Site completed
Develop web site for user documentation and feedback. Web site: …
15:10 netKarma edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
15:10 NetKarma_PL_cluster_GEC7_slides.pdf attached to netKarma by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
Netkarma Status Update from GEC7 Planetlab Cluster meeting
15:00 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
14:58 vmiFed.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by bhay.ak@gmail.com
UAF VMI-FED update slides
14:56 max-geni-manfred-status-20100316.ppt attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by Tom Lehman
MAX Status presentation by Tom Lehman
14:53 gec7-egeni-update.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by rob.sherwood@stanford.edu
14:53 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by rob.sherwood@stanford.edu
(diff)
14:51 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by rob.sherwood@stanford.edu
(diff)
14:49 Milestone LEARN: S2.i Implement and integrate Measurement Handler completed
Collaborate with the ERM project to complete specification of the data …
14:21 Princeton-RSpecs-GEC7.pptx attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by acb@cs.princeton.edu
Andy Bavier's presentation
14:20 Milestone TIED: S2.b TIED GEC demo completed
TIED/ProtoGeni Experiment (experiment spanning resources in DETER and …
14:04 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
13:58 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
13:55 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
13:29 MillionNodeGENI edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
13:23 MillionNodeGENI edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
12:32 Milestone OKGEMS: S2.c Integrate lab sensor nodes completed
Integrate a small set of sensor nodes (e.g. 20 nodes) in a laboratory …
12:08 Milestone UMLPEN: S2.c Enhance PEN virtual router templates and set-up scripts completed
Enhance PEN virtual router templates and set-up scripts as elements of …
12:06 Milestone UMLPEN: S2.b Implement clock synchronization completed
Implement clock synchronization on network processor based NICs to …
12:04 OFBBN edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
12:03 OFBBN edited by Josh Smift
(diff)
12:02 Milestone GMOC: S2.c Prototype slice view of operational data sharing completed
Prototype slice view of operational data sharing. Develop a per-slice …
11:56 openflow-testbed.png attached to OFBBN by Josh Smift
Diagram of the BBN OpenFlow testbed
11:55 OFBBN created by Josh Smift
11:44 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
11:42 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
11:35 DemoInfo edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
11:34 Milestone COGRADIO: S2.b Phase 1 radio card for stand-alone system completed
Redesign, manufacturing, testing and integration of frequency-extended …
11:33 DemoInfo edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
11:32 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
11:32 Milestone COGRADIO: S2.a Roadmap for stand-alone and infrastructure-class platforms completed
Define and maintain a roadmap for stand-alone and infrastructure-class …
11:26 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:22 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
11:20 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
11:10 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:09 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
11:05 Milestone WiMAX: S2.f WiMAX client platforms study completed
Study and report on WiMAX client platforms, including PCs and …
11:02 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:01 031610_ClusterE_Connectivity.jpg attached to Gec7ClusterEAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
11:01 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:59 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:58 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:57 031610_ClusterE_Connectivity.jpg attached to ORBIT by hmussman@bbn.com
10:53 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
10:52 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
10:52 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
10:51 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:47 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:46 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:43 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:43 Ticket #369 (siXis 10GE GEC7 Demonstration) created by NIDHI
We will bring our own table and set it up next to one of the projects.
10:38 ORBIT-NICTA GENI v2.pdf attached to ORBIT by hmussman@bbn.com
10:38 Milestone DOME: S2.c Control VLAN connections completed
Demonstrate control of VLAN connections between UMass endpoint server …
10:37 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
10:35 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
10:33 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
10:33 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:22 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:19 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:18 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:16 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:11 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:00 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:59 Milestone COGRADIO: S2.c Integrate stand-alone platform completed
Integration of Phase I radio card with off-the-shelf components to …
09:57 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:56 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:55 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:52 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:39 GEC7_mapview2.doc attached to DemoInfo by NIDHI
Demo Room 2 - Prefunction Lobby
09:39 GEC7_mapview1.docx attached to DemoInfo by NIDHI
Room 1 - Main Atrium
09:26 Milestone ORBIT: S2.c Extend OMF for experiments driven by context completed
Extend OMF in mobile environments to support experimentation driven by …
09:25 GEC7 Day 1 - Newcomers.pdf attached to Gec7Agenda by Vic Thomas
GENI Newcomers' Presentation
09:23 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
09:19 demo_GEC7(2).2.xls attached to DemoInfo by NIDHI
08:59 Ticket #368 (Milestone DOME: S2.c completion) closed by blynn@cs.umass.edu
fixed
08:55 Ticket #368 (Milestone DOME: S2.c completion) created by blynn@cs.umass.edu
The UMass VLAN has been connected to BNN via NoX and has then been …
08:00 Ticket #367 (GEC7 Demonstration for OFGT) created by NIDHI
For the demo we will bring a poster so would like a poster stand. We …

03/15/10:

23:37 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
23:04 Gec7Agenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
22:48 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
22:47 GEC 7 OMIS-SecurityPlan.pdf attached to Gec7OmisAgenda by Vic Thomas
Spiral 2 Security Plan
22:46 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
21:41 GENISecurity edited by Stephen Schwab
(diff)
21:36 GENI-SEC-ARCH-Draft-spiral2-0.5.pdf attached to GENISecurity by Stephen Schwab
GENI Security Architecture Report - Spiral 2 Draft 0.5
21:25 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:58 EnterpriseGeni edited by NIDHI
(diff)
15:55 OFRG edited by NIDHI
(diff)
15:53 OFUWA edited by NIDHI
(diff)
15:51 OFPR edited by NIDHI
(diff)
15:49 OFGT edited by NIDHI
(diff)
15:47 OFCLEM edited by NIDHI
(diff)
15:46 Milestone SPP: S2.c userdoc completed
Develop user documentation and tutorial material. 12/31/09
15:34 Milestone SPP: S2.g tutorial7 completed
Conduct user tutorials at GEC7. 3/15/10
15:28 GpoDoc edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
15:25 GENI-Spiral2-SecurityPlan.pdf attached to SpiralTwoSecurityPlans by Vic Thomas
Spiral 2 Security Plan
15:23 SpiralTwoSecurityPlans created by Vic Thomas
11:13 Milestone BGPMux: S2.d Release 1 integration s/w completed
BGP-Mux will support basic tunnel between BGP Mux and VINI node at …
10:33 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:30 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:16 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:15 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:10 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:01 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:58 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
00:11 TIED edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
typo (diff)
00:10 TIED edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added Spiral 2 milestones (diff)

03/14/10:

23:47 TIED edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
updated Spiral 1 milestams to use nomenclature (diff)
21:31 Ticket #366 (Princeton initial switch purchases) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
Princeton has purchased initial two HP ProCurve OF switches for CS …
21:22 Ticket #308 (OFPR: S2.a1 Select vendors) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Scott Karlin reported on 2/23 via email: "We have submitted an order …
21:00 Milestone ORCAAUG: S2.j First draft of the ontology schema completed
In cooperation with the ORBIT project, based upon the results of the …
20:53 Milestone ORCAAUG: S2.e Single registry of brokers completed
Demonstrate single registry of brokers. (3/16/10, GEC7)
20:51 Milestone ORCAAUG: S2.a Rel 2.1_2 ORCA code to projects completed
Implement and provide release 2.1 of ORCA code to other Cluster D …
20:33 Milestone ORCABEN: S2.a Rel 2.1_1 ORCA code to projects completed
Implement and provide release 2.1 of ORCA code to other Cluster D …
20:11 InstrumentationTools edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added spiral 2 milestones (diff)
19:57 InstrumentationTools edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
Added milestone links for S1, updating page layout (diff)
19:38 EnterpriseGeni edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
milestones for S1 now use nomenclature, added S2 milestones (diff)
18:41 Milestone S3MONITOR: S2.d V0.1 release completed
V0.1 of measurement system. Supports deployment of sensor pods on …
17:04 EnterpriseGeni edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
addeded link to nicira's enterprise geni project (diff)
16:50 netKarma edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
16:49 Netkarma_poster_gec7.pdf attached to netKarma by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
16:48 netKarma edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
16:47 SpiralTwo edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
add link to PG Nodes page (diff)
16:47 netKarma edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
16:39 netKarma edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
added gush2netkarma link to software (diff)
16:33 ExptsSecurityAnalysis edited by hxy@cs.ua.edu
(diff)
16:27 Gec7Agenda edited by Mark Berman
(diff)
16:25 ExptsSec-designdoc-revised.pdf attached to ExptsSecurityAnalysis by hxy@cs.ua.edu
Revised description of experiments to be performed
16:23 MEB_GEC7_Experimentation.pdf attached to Gec7Agenda by Mark Berman
Experimentation Update
15:57 Shadow edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added header for spiral 2 milestones (diff)
15:54 Shadow edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added links to created S2 milestones (diff)

03/13/10:

22:01 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
added local info links (diff)
12:37 MeasurementSystem edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
12:15 Ticket #365 (Milestone completion for LEARN: S2-i) created by dgurkan@uh.edu
== Milestone LEARN S2-i == Collaborate with the ERM project to …
12:07 GENI_MS2I_LEARN_Mar16.pdf attached to LEARN by dgurkan@uh.edu
Milestone completion for LEARN - i.
10:59 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
10:51 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
10:10 GEC7Demos edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
fix typo, wording (diff)
10:09 GEC7Demos edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
10:05 DemoInfo edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
fix typo, wording (diff)
09:30 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
09:24 Ticket #364 (GEC7 Demonstration for OFWI) created by NIDHI
We will be needing a projector and a screen for each demo. Also, we …
01:41 SpiralTwo edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
per #484 added link to the princeton OF project page. (diff)

03/12/10:

23:15 ViSE edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
updated spiral 1 milestone links to point to renamed milestones using … (diff)
21:04 geni-diac-api-0.92.pdf attached to ABAC by jay.jacobs@cobham.com
Milestone 2: Software design and interfaces
18:04 Milestone PGTools: S2.c V1.1 release of experimenter tools completed
V1.1 release of ProtoGENI experimenter tools Release includes …
17:19 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:19 Milestone ExptsSec: S2.b completed
Run experiment designed in Milestone 1 on ProtoGENI/Emulab. Identify …
16:47 Milestone CRON: S2.d completed
Rspec definition based on ProtoGENI Rspecs. Status; Rspecs presented …
15:59 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:42 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:37 031210 IM-ARCH-GEC7Slides.pdf attached to Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
15:35 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:19 PLfed edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
14:10 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
14:06 Bio-Sandra-Slaughter.doc attached to Gec7Agenda by Aaron Falk
14:06 Bio-Laurie-Kirsch.doc attached to Gec7Agenda by Aaron Falk
14:05 gec7-plenary-slaughter-kirsch.ppt attached to Gec7Agenda by Aaron Falk
13:09 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
12:33 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
12:31 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
12:29 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
12:27 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
12:26 GEC 7.ppt attached to ComprehensiveSecurityPgm by Adam Slagell
Slagell's presentation at GEC 7
12:25 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
11:54 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
11:43 WIMXNYUPT edited by korakis@poly.edu
(diff)
11:33 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
11:32 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:29 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:28 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:26 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:24 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:21 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:20 031010 IM-CAPCAT-GEC7Slides.pdf attached to GENIIandMCAPCAT by hmussman@bbn.com
11:18 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:14 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:14 Visio-031010 IM-CapCatalog-Figures-0.1.pdf attached to GENIIandMCAPCAT by hmussman@bbn.com
11:12 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:12 031010large I&MCapabilityCatalog-0.1.pdf attached to GENIIandMCAPCAT by hmussman@bbn.com
11:11 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:11 031010 I&MCapabilityCatalog-0.1.xls attached to GENIIandMCAPCAT by hmussman@bbn.com
11:10 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:09 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:07 GENIIandMCAPCAT created by hmussman@bbn.com
11:02 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:01 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:43 GEC7Demos created by NIDHI
10:41 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
10:41 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
09:50 Milestone CRON: S2.b completed
Establish 10Gbps connection from LONI to ProtoGENI through Internet 2. …
09:27 Milestone ABAC: S2.b completed
A document or Wiki page describing the design and APIs of the ABAC …
08:48 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
08:35 DemoInfo edited by NIDHI
(diff)
08:29 Gec7Agenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
change meso-scale title (diff)

03/11/10:

21:46 Gec7Agenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
21:38 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
21:25 ComprehensiveSecurityPgm edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
21:22 GENI-Security-Use-Cases-and-Stakeholders.pdf attached to ComprehensiveSecurityPgm by Vic Thomas
Use cases and stakeholders
18:15 Shipping_Label_(NSF_GEC7_2010)_2-26-10_wam[1].doc attached to DemoInfo by NIDHI
Shipping label for NSF GEC7 equipments
18:13 GEC7_mapview2.pdf attached to DemoInfo by NIDHI
Demo Room Layout for Prefunction Lobby
18:13 GEC7_mapview1.pdf attached to DemoInfo by NIDHI
Demo Room Layout for Main Atrium
18:10 printstore.png attached to DemoInfo by NIDHI
Directions from Conference Hotel and Demo Arena to Fedex print Center
18:09 demomap.png attached to DemoInfo by NIDHI
Directions from Conference Hotel to Demo Room
18:09 DemoInfo created by NIDHI
18:08 Gec7Agenda edited by NIDHI
(diff)
16:10 WikiStart edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
16:08 WikiStart edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
16:02 GpoDoc edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
15:38 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
15:38 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
10:35 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
10:09 PlanetLab edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
09:20 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)

03/10/10:

17:19 PrimoGENI edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
17:17 PrimoGENI edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
17:09 DigitalObjectRegistry edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
17:06 QSR-Q409.pdf attached to DigitalObjectRegistry by Vic Thomas
December 2009 Quarterly Status Report.
16:41 ABAC edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
16:28 SecureUpdates edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
16:24 Repository_Library_Design_Document.pdf attached to SecureUpdates by Vic Thomas
Repository library design.
16:23 Client_Library_Design_Document.pdf attached to SecureUpdates by Vic Thomas
Client library design.
16:16 SecureUpdates edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
16:15 qsr-dec09.pdf attached to SecureUpdates by Vic Thomas
December 2009 Quarterly Status Report.
15:30 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
15:28 Gec7ClusterBAgenda created by Vic Thomas
15:19 SCAFFOLD edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
15:11 SCAFFOLD edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
15:09 scaffold-Mar01-demo.pdf attached to SCAFFOLD by Vic Thomas
Description of demo of object resolution server and minimal L2 network …
15:06 SCAFFOLD edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
14:30 GushProto edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
14:21 VMI-FED edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
10:55 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by blynn@cs.umass.edu
(diff)

03/09/10:

22:48 GeniOmis edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
remove "draft" from GEC7 agenda link description (diff)
22:41 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
formatting (diff)
22:35 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
change link to ES document to most recent document (diff)
22:25 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
revise agenda following working group teleconf (diff)
17:23 Ticket #305 (OFIU: S2.a1 Select vendors) closed by Josh Smift
fixed: Chris confirms via separate e-mail that they've selected HP as the …
15:27 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:26 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:25 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:24 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:22 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:21 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:18 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:00 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
14:24 Ticket #363 (GEC7 demo requirements for CMULAB) created by NIDHI
I just created a ticket for you. Could you fill in the details for us …
14:21 GpoDoc edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:20 GpoDoc edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:18 030810 GENI-SE-IM-ARCH-0.1.pdf attached to GeniInstrumentationandMeasurementsArchitecture by hmussman@bbn.com
14:18 GeniInstrumentationandMeasurementsArchitecture created by hmussman@bbn.com
14:14 GpoDoc edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:12 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:06 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:05 WIMXUMASS edited by blynn@cs.umass.edu
(diff)
13:04 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:00 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:59 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:59 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:57 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:56 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:55 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:54 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:52 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:49 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:59 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
11:25 GAPI_CH_API created by tmitchel@bbn.com
11:24 GAPI_AM_API created by tmitchel@bbn.com
09:23 Gec7Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
08:55 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)

03/08/10:

18:28 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
15:44 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
14:57 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
10:10 Ticket #362 (GCii GEC7 Demo request) created by NIDHI
We very definitely want to track ORCA-BEN and GCii demos separately. …
09:16 Milestone CMU Lab:S2.a Automate VPN management completed
Tasks: * Develop software to create, allocate keys into, start/stop, …

03/05/10:

18:33 Milestone ERM: S2.b Demo software interface from UMF to embedded measurement subsystem completed
Establish and demonstrate a working software interface between the UMF …
17:38 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
17:07 Ticket #361 (Milestone S2.b completion) created by caroline@ee.columbia.edu
Uploaded completed Milestone S2.b …
17:03 Embedded Real-Time Measurements edited by caroline@ee.columbia.edu
(diff)
17:03 Embedded Real-Time Measurements edited by caroline@ee.columbia.edu
(diff)
17:00 ERM_S2b_Mar10.pdf attached to Embedded Real-Time Measurements by caroline@ee.columbia.edu
Spiral 2 Milestone 2.b technical note
16:09 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
14:49 Milestone MILNGENI: S2.c Implement example applications completed
c) Implement example applications on the VM such as Chord and a web …
14:35 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
11:47 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
11:22 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
08:35 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)

03/04/10:

19:42 Gec7ClusterCAgenda created by ricci@cs.utah.edu
16:52 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
15:17 Gec7ServicesAgenda created by Vic Thomas
14:31 Milestone WiMAX: 1f VLAN connections to the GENI backbone network completed
f) Provide VLAN connections from your base station testbed to the …
14:17 Milestone ORBIT: 1d Provide VLAN connections to the GENI backbone completed
d) Provide VLAN connections from your testbeds to the GENI backbone …
11:01 Milestone WiMAX: S2.d Demo VLAN connection to backbone completed
Demonstrate control of VLAN connections from your testbed to backbone …
09:38 Milestone ORBIT: S2.e Demo VLAN connection to backbone completed
Demonstrate control of VLAN connections from your testbed to backbone …
08:59 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
08:42 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
08:42 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
07:03 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by seskar@winlab.rutgers.edu
(diff)

03/03/10:

23:01 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by seskar@winlab.rutgers.edu
(diff)
18:03 Ticket #316 (Milestone S2.d completion) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
17:54 Ticket #360 (milestone completion) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
17:54 Ticket #359 (milestone completion) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
17:53 Ticket #360 (milestone completion) created by hmussman@bbn.com
The code and documentation for our Deliverable S2.c is available on …
17:52 Ticket #359 (milestone completion) created by hmussman@bbn.com
The code and documentation for our Deliverable S2.c is available on …
17:34 Ticket #317 (NDL ontology call/workshop completed) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
17:27 ORCABEN edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:26 ORCA GENI QSR 2009-12-31.pdf attached to ORCABEN by hmussman@bbn.com
16:50 OFUWI edited by NIDHI
(diff)
16:49 OFUWI edited by NIDHI
(diff)
16:48 Gec7Agenda edited by NIDHI
(diff)
16:46 OFUWI edited by NIDHI
(diff)
15:53 march32010agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:52 march32010agenda created by hmussman@bbn.com
15:16 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
14:55 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
14:37 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
13:46 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda created by Aaron Falk
13:26 GeniOmis edited by NIDHI
(diff)

03/02/10:

19:33 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
19:28 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda created by hmussman@bbn.com
17:41 WIMXUCLA edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:52 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hgs@cs.columbia.edu
(diff)
13:24 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:18 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:17 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:12 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:09 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:05 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:03 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:59 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:53 Ticket #358 (Demo requirements for GpENI) created by NIDHI
Here is the ticket for our records. Brief demo description - One …
00:45 Ticket #357 (ORCA actor registry) created by Ilia Baldine
ORCA actor registry with a web front end and an XML-RPC interface is …
00:43 Ticket #356 (Bella 2.1) created by Ilia Baldine
Bella 2.1 (renamed 2.0 for consistency) has been release: …
00:42 Ticket #355 (Bella 2.1) created by Ilia Baldine
Bella 2.1 (renamed 2.0 for more consistency) has been released. …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.