Timeline



03/31/09:

21:46 Milestone GpENI: Integrate GpENI with PlanetLab control framework completed
Integrate GpENI with PlanetLab control framework. GpENI will run the …
17:28 DTunnels edited by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
(diff)
17:28 Milestone ViSE: S1.d Operational web portal and testbed; Application demo completed
1d [M4 and D1] Operational web portal and testbed, permits users to: …
17:27 demo-gec4.pdf attached to DTunnels by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
Description of demo at GEC4
17:27 demo-gec4.pdf attached to BGPMux by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
Description of demo at GEC4
16:14 Milestone WiMAX: 1c Import a GENI-compliant control framework from the ORBIT project completed
c) Import a GENI-compliant control framework from the ORBIT project, …
14:54 Gec4presentations edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
14:53 Gec4Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
14:51 Gec4presentations edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
14:45 Gec4presentations edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
14:35 Milestone ORCABEN: 1a Extend ORCA as a GENI control framework completed
1a Extend ORCA as a GENI control framework to include substrates with …
13:30 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
13:28 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
13:04 gec4-newcomers-session.pdf attached to Gec4presentations by Aaron Falk
includes all presentations
12:06 Milestone GushProto: GEC Demo - completed
Gush demonstration at the GEC. Milestone due date changed because of …
12:00 Milestone ORBIT: 1e Establish OMF operating environment, verify, and demo completed
e) Establish OMF operating environment for your stationary and mobile …
11:58 Milestone ORBIT: 1b Extend OMF interfaces and software to support mobile testbeds completed
b) Extend OMF interfaces and software to support mobile testbeds by: …
11:53 Milestone ORBIT: 1a Extend OMF to support multiple heterogeneous testbeds completed
a) Extend OMF to support multiple heterogeneous testbeds, …
11:03 Milestone ORBIT: 1f Support experimentation by other GENI users completed
f) Support experimentation on your stationary testbeds by other GENI …
06:51 Ticket #73 (Purchase virtualization servers and complete end-to-end VLAN ...) closed by jjacob@geni.net
fixed
06:50 Ticket #72 (Extend DRAGON/GRMS as an aggregate manager to include optical and edge ...) closed by jjacob@geni.net
fixed
00:00 Milestone INSTOOLS: S1.b Develop Reference implementation of Aggregate Manager (AM v1.0) completed
Work with the ProtoGENI clearinghouse to produce a reference …
00:00 Milestone CMU Lab: GEC Demo completed
Demo at GEC. Completed at GEC4.
00:00 Milestone BGPMux: Demo at GEC completed
(Date was moved up from 9/1/09 to coincide with a planned GEC4 demo.) …

03/30/09:

21:49 SPARTA-GSAT-Dec2008.doc attached to GENISecurity by hdempsey@bbn.com
Q42008 SPARTA quarterly report
21:44 GMOC QR -Q1.pdf attached to GENIMetaOps by hdempsey@bbn.com
Q42008 GMOC quarterly report
15:29 041409NYCOptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:28 041409NYCOptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:25 GEC4SvcsWGAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
15:25 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:24 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:22 033009 SE_Report_OptInWG_GEC4.ppt attached to GEC4OptInWGAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
15:21 GeniOptIn edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:09 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:17 CRAWDAD_Experience edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:16 CRAWDAD-Contribution-Agreement-2.pdf attached to CRAWDAD_Experience by hmussman@bbn.com
11:16 CRAWDAD-Contribution-Agreement.pdf attached to CRAWDAD_Experience by hmussman@bbn.com
11:14 factsheet.pdf attached to CRAWDAD_Experience by hmussman@bbn.com
11:13 Re_ GENI project interested in CRAWDAD experiences kotz r1.pdf attached to CRAWDAD_Experience by hmussman@bbn.com
11:13 CRAWDAD_Experience created by hmussman@bbn.com
11:10 041409NYCOptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:09 041409NYCOptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:08 041409NYCOptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:30 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
09:54 Ticket #75 (Implement component manager that supports the ProtoGENI API) created by Aaron Falk
For the DTunnel project, a component (or aggregate) manager requires …
09:51 Ticket #74 (Extend ProtoGENI clearinghouse to support topology creation) created by Aaron Falk
The DTunnel project provides dynamic tunnel estalishment. Integration …
07:55 Ticket #73 (Purchase virtualization servers and complete end-to-end VLAN ...) created by jjacob@bbn.com
Install and connect five virtualization servers
07:52 Ticket #72 (Extend DRAGON/GRMS as an aggregate manager to include optical and edge ...) created by jjacob@bbn.com
00:00 Milestone GpENI: Purchase switch and complete end-to-end connections completed
Purchase first Ciena switch (Core Director) and complete end-to-end …
00:00 Milestone ProtoGENI: Demo completed
Give a demo of progress so far by GEC #4.

03/29/09:

23:21 DeliverablePage edited by jjacob@bbn.com
(diff)
23:19 substrate catalog matrix.ppt attached to DeliverablePage by jjacob@bbn.com
23:19 DeliverablePage edited by jjacob@bbn.com
(diff)
22:55 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jflidr@maxgigapop.net
(diff)
14:09 Gec4Demos edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
update text for usefulness during meeting (diff)

03/27/09:

18:23 report.pdf attached to InstrumentationTools by hdempsey@bbn.com
Q4 2008 report
18:17 Ticket #71 (Produce first implementation of UKY Aggregate Manager) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
Please update with status on the AM software for your lab. Although …
18:11 Ticket #70 (Upgrade lab software to become a GENI prototype system) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
18:06 Ticket #70 (Upgrade lab software to become a GENI prototype system) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
Install software to tie lab in with the ProtoGENI clearinghouse.
18:02 Ticket #69 (Optimize Internet2 connection for UKY lab connection (second part of ...) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
PI expects to have a true 10 Gbps connection to Internet2 in Q1 of …
17:51 Ticket #68 (Post Opt-in requirements document) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
17:51 Ticket #68 (Post Opt-in requirements document) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
Draft posted on http://groups.geni.net/geni/wiki/OptInReqs on 2/24/09 …
15:41 Gec4Agenda edited by Chip Elliott
(diff)
12:15 GeniSubstrate edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
12:09 DeliverablePage edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
11:59 GpoDoc edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
10:12 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
10:11 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by Jon Turner
(diff)

03/26/09:

18:37 GEC4SvcsWGAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
18:35 GEC4SvcsWGAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
18:32 GEC4SvcsWGAgenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
18:32 GEC4SvcsWGAgenda created by Vic Thomas
18:19 Gec4Agenda edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
11:43 ORBITDiagram-2.pdf attached to ORBIT by hmussman@bbn.com
ORBIT Network/Service Diagram
09:06 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
08:56 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
08:56 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)

03/25/09:

15:44 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:43 ProtoGeniControlFrameworkOverview edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:42 022709 GENI-SE-CF-ProtoGENIOver-01.4.pdf attached to ProtoGeniControlFrameworkOverview by hmussman@bbn.com
15:27 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:27 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:26 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:26 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:25 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:21 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:13 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:11 Ticket #67 (Progress on software release milestone) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
14:08 Ticket #67 (Progress on software release milestone) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
Software for the DETER Federated Architecture is available at …
13:56 Ticket #66 (Please add link(s) to this documentation or the documenttion itself to ...) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
Required for milestone completion. Note that the documentation must …
13:46 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add quarterly status reports (diff)
13:43 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:41 TIED QPR 12-31-08.pdf attached to TIED/QuarterlyStatus by hdempsey@bbn.com
Q408 status report
13:40 TIED/QuarterlyStatus created by hdempsey@bbn.com
13:40 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
13:40 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:38 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
13:35 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
13:33 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
13:28 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
13:21 Gec4Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
13:16 Ticket #65 (Please add pointer to this documentation (or upload the document) to ...) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
Needed to show milestone completion.
13:06 Gec4Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
13:06 Gec4Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
13:06 Gec4Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
13:01 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
format fix (diff)
13:00 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add Ted Faber to project staff (diff)
12:49 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
finish milestones, add scope (diff)
12:16 Gec4ClusterMeetingsMore created by Aaron Falk
12:16 Gec4Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
11:29 Gec4Agenda edited by mgillis@bbn.com
(diff)
11:22 Gec4Agenda edited by mgillis@bbn.com
(diff)
11:19 Gec4Agenda edited by mgillis@bbn.com
(diff)
11:15 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
add some milestones (diff)
11:13 GushProto edited by jeannie@cs.williams.edu
(diff)
11:10 GushProto edited by jeannie@cs.williams.edu
(diff)
10:45 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
10:45 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by Jon Turner
(diff)

03/24/09:

17:06 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
17:06 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
16:44 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
16:44 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
16:43 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
16:36 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
16:18 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
15:58 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
15:27 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
15:26 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
14:46 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
14:46 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
14:45 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
14:45 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
14:42 sppReport-1Q09 edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
14:28 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by Jon Turner
(diff)

03/23/09:

16:31 Ticket #30 (Request feedback on strawman operational dataset from ORCA control ...) reopened by hmussman@bbn.com
11:48 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jjacob@bbn.com
(diff)
11:29 Ticket #30 (Request feedback on strawman operational dataset from ORCA control ...) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed: Since PI agreed on 2/26 to contact GMOC group, will close this ticket.

03/20/09:

12:19 GENI-SEC-ARCH-0.4.pdf attached to GENISecurity by alefiya.hussain@sparta.com
This is the spiral 1 draft offered as a starting point for the GENI …

03/19/09:

14:33 Gec4Agenda edited by Chip Elliott
add title for Chip's talk (diff)
14:28 Gec4Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
14:25 Gec4Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
13:49 Gec4Agenda edited by ekeohane@bbn.com
(diff)
13:45 Gec4Agenda edited by ekeohane@bbn.com
(diff)
13:08 Gec4Agenda edited by ekeohane@bbn.com
(diff)
12:59 Embedded Real-Time Measurements edited by Franz Fidler
(diff)
11:53 GENI_MS3_ERM_March09_v1-0.pdf attached to Embedded Real-Time Measurements by Franz Fidler
Technical Note, Milestone 3
11:13 WikiStart edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
11:13 Gec4Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
11:11 Gec4Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
11:11 Gec4Agenda edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)

03/18/09:

18:10 OmisOverlap edited by Mike Patton
Noted some specific projects that overlap in Opt-In (diff)
16:56 GeniOmisGEC4 edited by Mike Patton
Made mention of WG link back to general page. (diff)
16:05 Gec4Agenda edited by Mike Patton
Added OMIS Agenda link, assorted cleanup (use short form wiki … (diff)
15:55 SpiralOne edited by Jon Turner
(diff)

03/17/09:

21:44 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
21:42 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
20:59 SpiralOne edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:55 ViSE edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:53 ViSE edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:49 Ticket #40 (Install ORCA node agent software on remaining ViSE nodes when snow ...) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed: Since the ViSE group has finished the bulk of the work for this …
15:00 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:52 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:50 Gec4Agenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:49 Gec4Agenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:46 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:41 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:41 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:39 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:39 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:37 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:36 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:27 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:25 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:25 Gec4Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:24 GEC4SWGAgenda edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:22 GEC4SWGAgenda created by jjacob@geni.net
14:18 041409NYCOptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:17 041409NYCOptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:16 041409NYCOptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:12 041409NYCOptInWGAgenda created by hmussman@bbn.com
14:10 GeniOptIn edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:06 GeniSubstrate edited by jjacob@geni.net
(diff)
14:06 GeniOptIn edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:05 GeniOptIn edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:05 GeniOptIn edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:03 GeniOptIn edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:00 GeniOptIn edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:57 GeniOptIn edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:53 GeniOptIn edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:50 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:49 102208b OptInWG_Scenarios_Capabilities_Issues_Documents.pdf attached to GEC4OptInWGAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
13:46 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:46 GeniOmisGEC4 edited by Mike Patton
Teleconf is done… (diff)
13:45 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:44 Cappos-SIGCSE2009.pdf attached to GEC4OptInWGAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
13:42 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:41 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:38 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:36 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:36 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:35 GEC4OptInWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:28 GEC4OptInWGAgenda created by hmussman@bbn.com
13:27 GeniOptIn edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:22 Gec4Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:21 Gec4Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:20 Gec4Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:19 Gec4Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:17 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:16 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:15 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
13:15 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:14 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:13 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:11 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:09 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
13:09 GeniControlFrameworkRequirements edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:07 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
13:06 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:05 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
13:04 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:00 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:58 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:57 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:56 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:56 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:55 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:52 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:26 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:55 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:54 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:53 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:50 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:46 GEC4CFWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:44 GEC4CFWGAgenda created by hmussman@bbn.com
11:42 CFWGGEC3 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:42 CFWGGEC3 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:41 CFWGGEC3 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:38 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:37 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:34 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:26 GeniControl edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)

03/16/09:

17:48 ClusterB edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
17:39 ClusterB edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
17:36 2-13-09-cluster-b-invite.txt attached to ClusterB by Aaron Falk
17:35 ClusterB edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
16:21 ClusterB edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:20 ClusterB edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:52 sppReport-1Q09 created by Jon Turner
15:51 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
15:48 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
15:47 sppPic.png attached to Internet Scale Overlay Hosting by Jon Turner
15:37 GeniOmisGEC4 edited by Mike Patton
(diff)
15:36 GeniOmisGEC4 edited by Mike Patton
Linked to GMOC doc (diff)
15:35 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
15:26 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
15:16 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting created by Jon Turner
15:16 SpiralOne edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
15:09 OverlayHostingNodes edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
15:08 SpiralOne edited by Jon Turner
(diff)
11:19 GeniOmisGEC4 edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add info on omis telecon (diff)
09:15 Ticket #64 (Operational Dataset discussion strawman from GMOC) created by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
The current GMOC operational Dataset has been released for comments …
09:03 GENIMetaOps edited by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
08:59 operational_dataset_v31.pdf attached to GENIMetaOps by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
Discussion Strawman - Operational Dataset (v3.1)
00:00 Milestone GMOC:Define Common Operational Dataset completed
Coordinate with GENI projects and define a Common Operational Dataset. …

03/15/09:

08:53 Milestone SPP: Develop initial component interface completed
Develop initial version of component interface software matching GENI …
02:01 GeniOmisGEC4 edited by Mike Patton
(diff)

03/14/09:

23:09 GeniOmisGEC4 edited by Mike Patton
Fixed some typos that creeped in. (diff)
22:40 GeniOmisGEC4 created by Mike Patton
22:38 GeniOmis edited by Mike Patton
Added link for GEC4 agenda (diff)

03/13/09:

15:38 GEC2.zip attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GEC2 All Presentations
15:36 TUESDAY_PDFs.zip attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GEC2 March 4 Presentations
15:35 MONDAY_PDFs.zip attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GEC2 March 3 Presentations
15:34 SUNDAY_PDFs.zip attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GEC2 March 2 Presentations
12:00 Data Plane Measurements edited by dgurkan@uh.edu
New version of Milestone 2 has been linked. (diff)
11:58 GENI_MS2_DMEAS_February09-v2.pdf attached to Data Plane Measurements by dgurkan@uh.edu
Updated version of Milestone 2.
10:47 Ticket #63 (CMU Demo at GEC4) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
(email from Pat Gunn 2/28/09) CMU's CMULab project (part of the …
10:41 gbp-bwg-6-07.ppt attached to GENITransitionBackbone by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Design Issues for the GENI Backbone Platform PowerPoint
10:41 gbp-bwg-6-07.pdf attached to GENITransitionBackbone by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Design Issues for the GENI Backbone Platform PDF
10:40 geni-backbone-jun07.ppt attached to GENITransitionBackbone by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Backbone Working Group PowerPoint
10:40 geni-backbone-jun07.pdf attached to GENITransitionBackbone by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Backbone Working Group PDF
10:39 event_WWG_GPO_mtg_7_7207.pdf attached to GENITransitionMobile by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Wireless Overview: GPO-WWG PDF
10:39 geni_71007.ppt attached to GENITransitionDistributed by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Transition Meeting: Distributed Services PowerPoint
10:38 geni_71007.pdf attached to GENITransitionDistributed by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Transition Meeting: Distributed Services PDF
10:37 event_71707_PMT-Transition-07130_182B7A.ppt attached to GENITransitionProjectManagement by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Transition Meeting: Project Management PowerPoint
10:37 event_71707_PMT-Transition-07130_182B7A.pdf attached to GENITransitionProjectManagement by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Transition Meeting: Project Management PDF
10:32 event_arch_transition_71807.ppt attached to GENITransitionFacilityArch by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Architecture: Transition Facility Architecture Working Group …
10:31 event_arch_transition_71807.pdf attached to GENITransitionFacilityArch by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Architecture: Transition Facility Architecture Working Group PDF
09:07 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
08:45 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
08:42 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)

03/12/09:

17:31 Ticket #62 (Complete bringing 5 HomeNet nodes up) created by Aaron Falk
Status from Dave Andersen on 3/11/09: […]
15:18 event_OptWS_allfiles.tgz attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
All available Optical Workshop Files
15:17 event_OptWS_biswanath_geni_ws_sep07-1.pdf attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Networking Summary
15:17 event_OptWS_Menyuk_summary.txt attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Summary
15:16 event_OptWS_Optical_Edge_Architectures.pdf attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Optical Edge Architectures
15:15 event_OptWS_Cross-Layer.pdf attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Cross-Layer Research Agenda
15:15 event_OptWS_Topological_Opportunities.pdf attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Topological Opportunities
15:15 event_OptWS_Commercial_Roadmap.pdf attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Commercial Roadmap
15:14 event_OptWS_Koch GENI PIC Presentation.pdf attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Photonic Integration Trends
15:14 event_OptWS_GENI_Project_Director.pdf attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Time to start building: How will optics influence future network …
15:13 event_OptWS_Blumenthal-GENIOptical-2007.pdf attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Backbone Node High-Level Requirements
15:13 event_OptWS_NSF GENI Optical Workshop.pdf attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Introduction
15:12 event_OptWS_OpticalWorkshopAgenda.pdf attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Welcome, Workshop Objective
15:12 event_OptWS_091107.pdf attached to GENIOpticalWorkshop by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Optical Workshop Announcement
13:23 CE_GPO_Update.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GPO Update
13:23 EZ_GEC.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
NetSE Council Update
13:22 WL_Network_Science.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI and the Challenges of Network Science
13:22 JC_Control_Plan.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Perspectives on the GENI Control Plane
13:21 NM_Wiring_Closet.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Platforms for Innovation in Our Campus Networks (Or: "Why can't I …
13:21 RR_workflow.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Beyond Experiment Control: Experiment Workflow
13:21 JA_Workflow.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Supporting Experiment Workflows in GENI
13:19 JC_Services.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Experimenter Workflow and Services WG
13:19 HZ_Substrate.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Federated, Autonomous KanseiWireless Sensor Networks
13:18 PC_Substrate.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
A Platform for High Performance Overlay Hosting Services
13:18 CQ_Substrate.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
An Experimental Facility for Optical Access and its Integration with …
13:18 GM_Substrate.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Substrate
13:18 DG_Substrate.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Measurements
13:17 RR_Substrate.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Open, Virtualizable Cellular Base Station
13:17 KB_Substrate.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Control Plane Architecture for Inserting OPS (and other emerging …
13:17 AA_Substrate.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Wireless Sensor Networking: GENI Style
13:16 PS_Substrate.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Realistic and Repeatable Wireless Experimentation Using Physical Layer …
13:16 JE_Substrate.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Substrate WG Agenda and Deliverables
13:16 HS_opt_in.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
User Opt-In Working Group
13:16 HD_OMIS.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
OMIS Working Group
13:15 TF_RSpec.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Resource description in GENI: Rspec model
13:15 JW_CFWG.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Control Framework WG
13:15 HO_AKARI.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
AKARI and JGN2plus
13:14 SG.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
The Long Arc Behind Internet Economics: Five Rules of Thumb
13:14 AF_Use_Case.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Use Case
13:14 JW_Network_Science.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Network Science and Engineering
13:14 CE_Welcome.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Welcome from GPO, NetSE Council, NSF
13:13 CE_Solic_Pro.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GPO Solicitation Process
13:13 Sunday_GENI_WG.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Working Groups
13:13 Sunday_GENI_Arch.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Architecture
13:12 CE_Welcome_Monday.pdf attached to GEC2 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Welcome to GENI

03/11/09:

13:23 Ticket #12 (Understand DOR better and discuss its use with the various control ...) closed by Vic Thomas
fixed
13:18 Ticket #61 (Develop, write up and post to wiki plan for developing a registry that ...) created by Vic Thomas
CNRI has developed plan. They reviewed this plan with Harry Mussman …
11:15 Milestone CMU Lab: Formulate initial RSpecs for wireless nodes completed
CMU Lab completed the milestone "Formulate initial RSpecs for wireless …
11:10 ClusterB edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:09 022709b_ver1.1_ClusterB_Meeting.pdf attached to ClusterB by hmussman@bbn.com
11:03 SpiralOne edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
11:00 SpiralOne edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
10:59 SpiralOne edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
10:58 SpiralOne edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
10:58 SpiralOne edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
10:58 SpiralOne edited by Aaron Falk
(diff)
09:06 RUP.pdf attached to RUP by hdempsey@bbn.com

03/10/09:

20:44 GeniOmis edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
move meeting notes for GEC3 (diff)
20:03 Ticket #24 (need to make draft RSpec proposals public) closed by duerig@bas.flux.utah.edu
fixed: The draft changes to the RSpec proposed by CMU have been published. …
16:05 RUP edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
16:01 RUP created by hdempsey@bbn.com
15:56 GeniOmis edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
15:52 GeniOmis edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add link to draft Recommended Use Policy (diff)

03/09/09:

18:25 ClusterB edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:24 ClusterB edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
18:23 topology-example-xml.png attached to ClusterB by hmussman@bbn.com
Topology example from Chris Tracy on 030909
18:22 030909 DRAGON_Notes.docx attached to ClusterB by hmussman@bbn.com
DRAGON notes from Chris Tracy 030909
17:36 Embedded Real-Time Measurements edited by Franz Fidler
(diff)
17:13 GeniControlFrameworkRequirements edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:09 030609_CFRequireReviewTopics.pdf attached to GeniControlFrameworkRequirements by hmussman@bbn.com
Includes summary of conference call on February 25, 2009 to review …
15:55 Closing_Thoughts.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Current Top GENI Risks
15:55 Closing_Thoughts.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Current Top GENI Risks
15:54 NSF_Mobility_Workshop_July_31_2007_summary.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Mobility in Wireless Networks: NSF Workshop, Rutgers, Jul 31-Aug 1, 2007
15:54 NSF_Mobility_Workshop_July_31_2007_summary.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Mobility in Wireless Networks: NSF Workshop, Rutgers, Jul 31-Aug 1, 2007
15:54 Opticalworkshopsummary.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Report from the GENI Optical Workshop in September
15:54 Opticalworkshopsummary.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Report from the GENI Optical Workshop in September
15:54 Front-Desk.jpg attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Front Desk at GEC1
15:54 Front-Desk.jpg attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Front Desk at GEC1
15:53 BW_Virtualization_with_DON.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Bandwidth Virtualization with Digital Optical Networks
15:53 BW_Virtualization_with_DON.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Bandwidth Virtualization with Digital Optical Networks
15:53 Preliminary_Thoughts_About_GENI.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Preliminary Thoughts About GENI
15:53 Preliminary_Thoughts_About_GENI.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Preliminary Thoughts About GENI
15:53 Cross-Layer_Research.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Cross-Layer Research in GENI
15:53 Cross-Layer_Research.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Cross-Layer Research in GENI
15:52 Great_Plains_Network.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Insights from the Great Plains Network
15:52 Great_Plains_Network.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
GENI Insights from the Great Plains Network
15:52 Intel_Thoughts.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Thoughts on GENI
15:52 Intel_Thoughts.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Thoughts on GENI
15:52 Atsushi_Iwata-Expectations_for_the_GENI_Project.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Expectations for the GENI Project and Technical Challenges for a Next …
15:52 Atsushi_Iwata-Expectations_for_the_GENI_Project.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Expectations for the GENI Project and Technical Challenges for a Next …
15:51 Utah_ProtoGENI.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
The Utah ProtoGENI Project
15:51 Utah_ProtoGENI.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
The Utah ProtoGENI Project
15:50 High_Perf_Overlay_Hosting_Serv_Platform.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
A Platform for High Performance Overlay Hosting Services
15:50 High_Perf_Overlay_Hosting_Serv_Platform.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
A Platform for High Performance Overlay Hosting Services
15:50 Opt-In_WG_Meeting.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
End-User Opt-In Working Group Meeting
15:50 Opt-In_WG_Meeting.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
End-User Opt-In Working Group Meeting
15:49 RSpec-GDC1.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Narrow Waist Working Group Meeting
15:49 RSpec-GDC1.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Narrow Waist Working Group Meeting
15:49 geni_arch_msp.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
The GENI Narrow Waist
15:49 geni_arch_msp.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
The GENI Narrow Waist
15:49 CTVR_Testbeds.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
CTVR and Future Internet Testbeds
15:49 CTVR_Testbeds.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
CTVR and Future Internet Testbeds
15:49 Bruce_Nordman_Networks_Energy_and_Energy_Efficiency.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Networks, Energy, and Energy Efficiency
15:49 Bruce_Nordman_Networks_Energy_and_Energy_Efficiency.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Networks, Energy, and Energy Efficiency
15:48 GPO_Solicitation_Process.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
The GPO Solicitation Process
15:48 GPO_Solicitation_Process.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
The GPO Solicitation Process
15:48 Meet_the_GENI_Working_Groups.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Meet the GENI Working Groups
15:48 Meet_the_GENI_Working_Groups.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Meet the GENI Working Groups
15:48 Building_GENI_Time_to_Start.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Building GENI: It's Time to Start
15:48 GSC_Welcome.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Welcome from the GENI Science Council
15:48 GSC_Welcome.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Welcome from the GENI Science Council
15:47 Suzi_Iacono-Welcome_from_NSF.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Welcome from NSF
15:47 Suzi_Iacono-Welcome_from_NSF.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Welcome from NSF
15:47 Addressing_GENI_Risks.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Open GPO/GSC meeting on GENI risks
15:47 Addressing_GENI_Risks.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Open GPO/GSC meeting on GENI risks
15:47 Substrate.tgz attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Substrate Working Group Meeting
15:47 Substrate.tgz attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Substrate Working Group Meeting
15:42 IMG_3506.JPG attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Lunch at GEC1
15:42 IMG_3506.JPG attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Lunch at GEC1
15:41 IMG_3499.JPG attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Lunch at GEC1
15:41 IMG_3499.JPG attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Lunch at GEC1
15:03 OMIS_agenda.pdf attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Operations, Management, Integration and Security Agenda
15:03 OMIS_agenda.pdf attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
Operations, Management, Integration and Security Agenda
14:49 GEC1allfiles.tgz attached to TestingGround/GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
All available GEC1 presentations
14:49 GEC1allfiles.tgz attached to GEC1 by peter.stickney@bbn.com
All available GEC1 presentations

03/08/09:

21:40 Ticket #60 (PlanetLab Demo for GEC4) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
From Larry Peterson: I plan to do a geniwrapper demo. All I need is …
12:44 SpiralOne edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add SPP alternate project name for Overlay Hosting Nodes (diff)
12:32 SpiralOne edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add Raven alternate project name for ProvisioningService (diff)

03/05/09:

14:43 010909comments1 GENI-SE-CH-RQ-01.3.pdf attached to GeniControlFrameworkRequirements by hmussman@bbn.com
Includes comments through 2/25/09
07:52 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
07:48 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)

03/04/09:

18:11 GpoDoc edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
18:11 GpoDoc edited by Vic Thomas
(diff)
18:06 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
18:05 GpENI edited by jpgs@ittc.ku.edu
(diff)
18:03 ExperimentLifeCycle-v01.1.pdf attached to ExperimentLifecycleDocument by Vic Thomas
Version 1.1 of the Experiment Lifecycle Document (pdf version)
18:02 ExperimentLifeCycle-v01.1.doc attached to ExperimentLifecycleDocument by Vic Thomas
Version 1.1 of the Experiment Lifecycle Document (MS Word version)

03/03/09:

10:08 GENI_MS1_ERM_March09_v1-1.pdf attached to Embedded Real-Time Measurements by Franz Fidler
Technical Note, Milestone 1
10:07 Embedded Real-Time Measurements edited by Franz Fidler
(diff)
10:04 GENI_MS2_ERM_March09_v1-0.pdf attached to Embedded Real-Time Measurements by Franz Fidler
Technical Note, Milestone 2
09:51 Ticket #59 (MANFRED GEC4 demo: initial integration of dynamic circuits into the ...) created by chris@maxgigapop.net
In our demonstration for GEC4, MANFRED will demonstrate initial …

03/02/09:

11:57 Ticket #58 (Need additional configuration documentation) created by Aaron Falk
According to Dave Andersen (2/3/09) this was completed in January 09. …
09:13 Ticket #57 (WiMAX GEC4 Demo) created by seskar@winlab.rutgers.edu
We plan to demonstrate basic outdoor operation of the fully deployed …
07:48 Ticket #56 (ORBIT GEC4 Demo) created by seskar@winlab.rutgers.edu
We will present an extension of ORBIT Management Framework to support …

03/01/09:

17:35 Data Plane Measurements edited by dgurkan@uh.edu
(diff)
17:31 GENI-MS1- DMEAS-February09-v1-0.pdf attached to Data Plane Measurements by dgurkan@uh.edu
17:31 Data Plane Measurements edited by dgurkan@uh.edu
(diff)
14:56 Milestone ERM: Perform discrete-event network simulations completed
Perform discrete-event network simulations to quantitatively evaluate …
14:55 Milestone ERM: Develop specifications and networking protocols completed
Develop (draft due 1 month earlier) final set of specifications and …
14:55 Milestone ERM: GENI requirements for real-time measurements completed
Assess and evaluate GENI requirements for real-time user access to …
14:03 Milestone D Meas: Document embedded measurement capabilities completed
Document embedded measurement capabilities of all substrate …
14:01 Milestone D Meas: Review all substrate technologies in spiral-1 completed
Review all (optical, wireless, edge compute, etc.) substrate …
10:52 Ticket #55 (DTunnels Demo) created by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
This project includes following two main software components 1. TCS …
10:43 Ticket #54 (Gush demo) created by jeannie@cs.williams.edu
I plan to show a demo of the functionality of Gush on PlanetLab.
06:53 Milestone MAX: Purchase virtualization servers and connections completed
Purchase virtualization servers and complete end-to-end VLAN …
06:52 Milestone MAX: Extend DRAGON/GRMS completed
Extend DRAGON/GRMS as an aggregate manager to include optical and edge …
02:32 TIED edited by faber@isi.edu
spelling typo. (diff)
01:27 Ticket #53 (GEC4 demo facilities for TIED) created by jtw@isi.edu
We'll bring a demo of a federated experiment across 2-3 testbed …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.