Session Theme: Experiment Support, Training, Education and Curriculum Development
Working group chairs: James Griffioen and Jeannie Albrecht
* Intro (10 mins)
- Introductory remarks about the theme and its relevance to Spiral 3
- Present agenda
* Building on Experience (30 mins)
- Short talks from groups that currently support users to find out what support they offer and the type of questions they get from users
* Panel: What Should we Support? (30 mins for panel + 20 mins for Q&A)
- Each panelist will have a slide deck that answers a predefined set of questions about user support, training and curriculum support.
* Summary and Wrap-Up (5 mins)
- TeraGrid-UserSupport.pdf (0.8 MB) -
TeraGrid? User Support, added by email@example.com on 07/23/10 16:53:08.
- WAIL-support.pdf (169.0 kB) -
WAIL user support, added by firstname.lastname@example.org on 07/23/10 16:56:33.
- ProtoGENI-support.pdf (270.5 kB) -
ProtoGENI User Support, added by email@example.com on 07/23/10 16:58:58.
- BermanExperimenterSupportPanel.pdf (287.6 kB) -
Mark Berman's panel presentation., added by firstname.lastname@example.org on 07/28/10 11:53:57.
- Faber-PanelTalk.pdf (38.4 kB) -
Ted Faber's panel presentation., added by email@example.com on 07/28/10 11:58:45.
- Naous-PanelPresentation.pdf (35.0 kB) -
Jad Naous panel presentation., added by firstname.lastname@example.org on 07/28/10 12:01:41.
- ExptToolsSvcs-outbrief.pdf (130.9 kB) -
Outbrief summarizing WG meeting., added by email@example.com on 07/28/10 12:25:35.