GENI Experimenter Roundtable
Wednesday, 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Mark Berman, GENI Project Office
Agenda / Details
This session is an opportunity for an exchange of information between GENI experimenters and developers. Presentations generally fall into one of these categories:
- Experimenter reports: "I tried this experiment, and here's how it went."
- Ali Sydney - Kansas State University
- Sankardas Roy - Howard University
- Service reports: "Here's an interesting GENI capability that you might want for your experiment."
- Hussamuddin Nasir and Charles Carpenter, University of Kentucky
- Beth Plale - Indiana University
- Kevin Bohan - Global NOC, Indiana University
We will follow these presentations with an opportunity for open discussion.