Timeline


and .

08/27/10:

20:56 TIEDFedd30GIR12 edited by faber@isi.edu
Add note about 3.01 (diff)
19:30 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
removed duplicate VLAN 3712 (diff)
17:40 Milestone PGINTEGRN: S2.e Service implementer's guide completed
Release a guide for projects implementing services in ProtoGENI slices, …
16:56 Milestone ORBIT: S2.f Support integration of latest OMF code into cluster testbeds completed
Support integration of latest OMF code into WiMAX and cognitive radio …
16:50 Milestone ORBIT: S2.d Federate cluster testbeds completed
Work with WiMAX and cognitive radio projects, to integrate their testbeds …
16:04 TIED edited by faber@isi.edu
(diff)
15:58 TIEDFedd30GIR12 created by faber@isi.edu
15:49 Ticket #512 (Software release completed (30 Jun 20910)) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Thanks for the additional information. Luisa will follow up if she has …
15:19 SiteWashington edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
remoed OptionsIndex? and conenctivity links (links are in footer) (diff)
15:14 SiteStanford edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
15:13 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
15:11 SiteInternet2 edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added site ION info from site pages (diff)
15:10 SiteRutgers edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
migrated ION connectivity information to SiteInternet?2 (diff)
15:07 OFIU edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
15:04 iu_openflow-apan.pdf attached to OFIU by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
Presentation at FIT Workshop, APAN Aug 2010
14:49 GENIMetaOps edited by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
14:46 GENIMetaOps edited by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
Added link to q3 (diff)
14:42 GMOC QR SP2-Q3 FINAL.pdf attached to GENIMetaOps by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
GMOC QR SP2-Q3
14:42 SiteGeorgiaTech edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
removed extra IOn info and extranious Connectivity links (diff)
14:39 SiteClemson edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
removed extra ION info (diff)
14:37 SiteInternet2 edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added ION vlans from BBN (diff)
14:35 SiteBbn edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
migrated ION info to[" SiteInternet?2'] (diff)
14:12 IMF edited by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
(diff)
13:56 SiteIndiana edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
removed IOn VLANtables, cleaned up ION ordering, removed conenctivity … (diff)
13:48 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added wisconsin's PTH on VLAN 3713 (diff)
12:41 Shadow edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add Q2 2010 status report (diff)
12:38 GENI_Shadownet.pdf attached to Shadow by hdempsey@bbn.com
Q2 2010 quarterly report in .pdf format
12:37 GENI_Shadownet.txt attached to Shadow by hdempsey@bbn.com
Q2 2010 Quarterly report in txt format
12:25 SpiralTwo edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
10:44 DavisSocialLinks(DSL) edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
10:42 Spiral 2 Project Review_DavisSocialLinks.pptx attached to DavisSocialLinks(DSL) by vthomas@bbn.com
Spiral 2 review presentation.
10:19 geni-imf_s2_review.pptx attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
End of Spiral 2 Review
09:22 Milestone ORBIT: S2.b Extend OMF for experiments with multiple testbeds completed
Extend OMF interfaces and software to support experiments which …
09:19 Spiral2-Project-Review-ExptsSec-27Aug10.pptx attached to ExptsSecurityAnalysis by hxy@cs.ua.edu
Spiral 2 Year-end Project Review
09:18 ExptsSec-gec8.pdf attached to ExptsSecurityAnalysis by hxy@cs.ua.edu
Presentation at GEC8
09:17 ExptsSecurityAnalysis edited by hxy@cs.ua.edu
(diff)
09:15 Spiral 2 Project Review.pptx attached to OpportunisticWirelessNets by jli@howard.edu
Spiral 2 Project Review
09:14 ExptsSecurityAnalysis edited by hxy@cs.ua.edu
(diff)
01:35 OpportunisticWirelessNets edited by jli@howard.edu
(diff)
01:33 Interim_report_2010_08.ppt attached to OpportunisticWirelessNets by jli@howard.edu
A detailed report on current progress (till August 2010)
01:00 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
removed extraneous X.5.46.0/24 subnet specifier (diff)
00:59 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added Clemson and Georgia tech VLANs (diff)
00:58 SiteWashington edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
minor tweaks to bring inline with SIteIntern2 and SiteNlr being main … (diff)
00:54 SiteGeorgiaTech edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
migrated NLR VLAN info to SiteNlr. Added VLAN to Clemson. (diff)
00:45 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
udated info from Indiana's and Clemson's NLR pages (diff)
00:45 SiteClemson edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
migrated NLR VLAN info to SiteNlr (diff)
00:38 SiteIndiana edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
migrated NLR VLAN info to SiteNlr (diff)
00:36 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
condensed VLAN table and migrated NLR info to SiteNlr (diff)
00:00 Milestone OppWireless: S2.b completed
Report on experiences including ease of access of testbed, usability of …

08/26/10:

23:52 SiteBbn edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
fixed broken link (diff)
23:51 SiteBbn edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added local VLAN range table (diff)
23:41 SiteStanford edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
fixed broken link (diff)
23:38 SiteStanford edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
Mved NLR Vlans' details to SiteNlr page (diff)
23:29 Spiral2ProjectReview_Netkarma-27Aug2010-2.pptx attached to netKarma by robping@indiana.edu
Spiral2 Review Slides 20100827
21:48 SiteBbn edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
migrated host trachin for NLR to SiteNlr (diff)
21:47 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
migrated SiteBbn NLR host info to SiteNlr (diff)
21:01 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added vlan3705 info and table headers for other multipoint VLANs (diff)
20:36 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
cleaned up NLR FrameNet VLAN table, prepared links for VLAN details … (diff)
17:43 Milestone WIMXNYUPT: S2.a Complete Installation completed
17:33 SecureUpdates edited by justinc@cs.washington.edu
(diff)
17:33 scaffold-annual-review-Aug10.pptx attached to SCAFFOLD by mfreed@cs.princeton.edu
Annual Review for SCAFFOLD, Aug 2010
17:28 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
17:27 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
17:18 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
17:15 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add QSR (diff)
17:04 TIED QPR 06-30-10-v1.txt attached to TIED by hdempsey@bbn.com
Q2 2010 QSR
16:32 TIED edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Update and remove Spiral 1 milestones from page. Spiral 1 milestones … (diff)
16:28 Ticket #192 (Demonstrate VLAN connectivity to/from TIED testbeds.) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Further work not documented, but ISI/DETER VLANS were sufficient for this …
16:24 Ticket #153 (Explain what GENI content will be incuded in the teacher education program ...) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
wontfix: No further information was ever recieved on this ticket.
16:22 Ticket #191 (Verify that users are able to access DETER resources to run TIED ...) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: BBN staff were able to get access to TIED and use tools to set up …
15:55 Ticket #518 (Milestone review completed) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
15:42 Ticket #513 (Design Document released (13 Aug 2010)) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
14:21 PlanetLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:20 Ticket #511 (Demo given) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
14:19 PlanetLab-Spiral 2-Review.pptx attached to PlanetLab by vthomas@bbn.com
Spiral 2 review presentation.
14:18 ProtoGENI edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:17 ProtoGENI-Review-Presentation.pptx attached to ProtoGENI by vthomas@bbn.com
Spiral 2 review presentation.
14:15 Ticket #510 (Completed design spec) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
14:12 OpticalAccessNets edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:10 GENI-S2-AG-TB-1_report.ppt attached to OpticalAccessNets by vthomas@bbn.com
Spiral 2 review presentation.
13:58 Embedded Real-Time Measurements edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:55 ORCABEN edited by chase@cs.duke.edu
(diff)
13:52 ORCABEN edited by chase@cs.duke.edu
(diff)
12:30 okgems10review.pptx attached to OKGEMS by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
OKGems Year-End Review
11:15 BGPMux edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
11:07 BGPMux edited by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
(diff)
10:56 BGPMux edited by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
(diff)
10:54 BGPMux edited by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
(diff)
10:53 BGPMux edited by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
(diff)
10:53 BGPMux edited by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
(diff)
10:13 OFIU edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
Addes Spiral2 Review Slides (diff)
10:02 S2_review_OFIU.pdf attached to OFIU by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
Spiral 2 Review Slides
09:34 attribute-review.pdf attached to AttributionForGENI by bishop@cs.ucdavis.edu
Attribution for GENI Project Review Slides (August 27, 2010)
08:27 Spiral 2 Project Review template 9Jul10 Completed PDF V2.pdf attached to IGENI by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
03:32 Hive Mind - Spiral 2 Project Review 9Jul10.pptx attached to HiveMind by peisert@cs.ucdavis.edu
01:12 ERM_Spiral2_Review.pptx attached to Embedded Real-Time Measurements by msw2138@columbia.edu
ERM Spiral 2 Project Review Presentation (8/27/2010)
00:00 Milestone OFSTAN: S2.c Upgrade FlowVisor and Aggregate Manager completed
Upgrade and maintain FlowVisor, Aggregate Manager and deployment tools.

08/25/10:

23:44 Spiral 2 Project Review-v2.pptx attached to KanseiSensorNet by anish@cse.ohio-state.edu
21:48 AttributionForGENI edited by bishop@cs.ucdavis.edu
(diff)
21:42 Ticket #519 (Milestone 1 completed) created by bishop@cs.ucdavis.edu
The outline for the report has been delivered to the GPO and posted to the …
21:02 mile-1.pdf attached to AttributionForGENI by bishop@cs.ucdavis.edu
Milestone 1 (Outline)
20:57 AttributionForGENI edited by bishop@cs.ucdavis.edu
(diff)
20:35 AttributionForGENI edited by bishop@cs.ucdavis.edu
(diff)
20:33 2010-q2.txt attached to AttributionForGENI by bishop@cs.ucdavis.edu
Quarterly Report for June 30, 2010
19:40 OnTimeMeasure_Spiral2_ProjectReview.pdf attached to SpiralTwoAnnualReview by pcalyam@osc.edu
OnTimeMeasure Spiral 2 Project Review Slides
19:39 OnTimeMeasure_Spiral2_ProjectReview.pdf attached to OnTimeMeasure by pcalyam@osc.edu
OnTimeMeasure Spiral 2 Project Review Slides
17:59 IMF-QSR_2Q10.pdf attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
17:58 IMF-QSR_1Q10.pdf attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
17:31 Ticket #518 (Milestone review completed) created by faber@isi.edu
Hi, TIED had a milestone S2E: Review S2.f milestone and revise if …
17:31 Milestone TIED: S2.e review S2.f milestone and revise if necessary completed
Project Management milestone, review milestone [[MilestoneDate?(TIED: S2.f …
16:31 COGRADIO edited by seskar@winlab.rutgers.edu
(diff)
16:29 2010-08-25 CRKit Spiral 2 Project Review - v1.pdf attached to COGRADIO by seskar@winlab.rutgers.edu
16:09 2010-08-25 OpenFLow Spiral 2 Project Review.pdf attached to OFRG by seskar@winlab.rutgers.edu
15:33 Spiral-2-Project-Review-Sollins-26Aug10.pptx attached to InfoSubstrate by sollins@csail.mit.edu
15:06 KanseiSensorNet edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:42 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
update Wisconsin's endpoint (diff)
14:32 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
minor cosmetic updates (diff)
14:31 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
updated VLAN table with current status (diff)
14:06 OFSTAN edited by jbs@bbn.com
(diff)
13:33 IGENI edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:32 IGENI edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:31 IGENI edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:30 IGENI edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:30 IGENI edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:27 DOME edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:46 DOME-Review-2010.pdf attached to DOME by blynn@cs.umass.edu
DOME Project Review 2010
12:00 Spiral 2 Project Review OFUWI.pdf attached to OFUWI by agember@cs.wisc.edu
Spiral 2 Project Review Slides
11:24 Spiral 2 Project Review CMUlab.pptx attached to CmuLab by dga@cs.cmu.edu
11:04 COGRADIO edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:55 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
10:53 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
10:45 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
10:45 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
10:45 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
10:44 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
10:41 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
10:40 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
10:40 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
10:39 ClusterD edited by chase@cs.duke.edu
(diff)
10:36 ORCABEN edited by chase@cs.duke.edu
removed old stuff complaining about RENCI CA (diff)
10:34 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
10:31 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
10:29 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
09:47 MPRADIO edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
08:58 Spiral 2 Project Review - UMLPEN.pptx attached to ProgrammableEdgeNode by yan_luo@uml.edu
08:42 OnTime-Installv1 edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
05:50 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
00:00 Milestone OFNLR: S2.d Engineer and test regional network connections completed
Engineer and test regional network connections to FrameNet for the active …

08/24/10:

23:24 InfoSubstrate edited by sollins@csail.mit.edu
(diff)
23:11 InfoSubstrate edited by sollins@csail.mit.edu
(diff)
23:08 InfoSubstrate edited by sollins@csail.mit.edu
(diff)
23:07 InfoSubstrate edited by sollins@csail.mit.edu
(diff)
23:02 InfoSubstrate edited by sollins@csail.mit.edu
(diff)
23:01 InfoSubstrate edited by sollins@csail.mit.edu
(diff)
23:00 InfoSubstrate edited by sollins@csail.mit.edu
(diff)
22:59 InfoSubstrate edited by sollins@csail.mit.edu
(diff)
22:25 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
22:24 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
22:21 OFNLR-2010Q1-status created by benninger@psc.edu
22:16 CRON edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
22:11 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
22:09 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
22:04 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
21:04 Ticket #517 (Milestone IMF: S2.h completion) closed by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
fixed
21:03 Ticket #517 (Milestone IMF: S2.h completion) created by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
We have updated the IMF software to the point of the GEC8 demo, which …
20:59 Ticket #516 (Milestone S2.c completion) closed by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
fixed
20:59 Ticket #516 (Milestone S2.c completion) created by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
We have completed our architecture by finalizing some of the outstanding …
20:54 Ticket #515 (Milestone IMF: S2.g completion) closed by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
fixed
20:53 Ticket #515 (Milestone IMF: S2.g completion) created by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
We have finalized on XMPP as the protocol to allow measurement information …
20:48 Ticket #514 (Milestone IMF S2.b completion) closed by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
fixed
20:45 Ticket #514 (Milestone IMF S2.b completion) created by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
Based on the overall direction and progress of the project, we have …
20:34 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
20:34 IMF edited by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
(diff)
20:31 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
20:26 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
20:23 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
20:23 IMF edited by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
(diff)
20:19 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
20:17 CRON-2Q10-status edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
20:16 CRON-2Q10-status created by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
20:05 GEC8_demo_report.pdf attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
19:54 CRON edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
19:52 CRON edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
19:45 CRON edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
19:37 CRON edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
19:34 CRON edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
19:29 CRON edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
19:24 CRON edited by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
(diff)
18:39 GEC7_imf_cluster_d_meet.ppt attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
IMF presentation at GEC7 Cluster D meet
16:34 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
15:26 GEC8_Poster_Demo_final_print.pdf attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
Poster presented at GEC8 demo
15:25 GEC8_IMF_cluster_d_meet_w_backup.pptx attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
Presentation at
15:24 GEC8_demo_nutshell.png attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
Nutshell view of demo at GEC8
15:23 Milestone IMF: S2.h Update the IMF software completed
Update the IMF software to v0.5, and integrate with both SILO and UMF in …
15:22 Milestone IMF: S2.g Protocol between SILO and IMF completed
Define and document the protocol to communicate …
12:35 SiteClemson edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added Clemson's in-use VLANs (diff)
12:30 ProgrammableEdgeNode edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
12:28 ProgrammableEdgeNode edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
12:27 ProgrammableEdgeNode edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
12:26 ProgrammableEdgeNode edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
add Spiral 2 review ppt (diff)
10:27 LEARN edited by dgurkan@uh.edu
(diff)
10:25 LEARN.pptx attached to LEARN by dgurkan@uh.edu
Spiral-2 2010 Review of LEARN

08/23/10:

16:27 OF-Spiral2-Project-Review.pptx attached to OFCLEM by kwang@clemson.edu
16:26 MPR-Spiral2-Project-Review.pptx attached to MPRADIO by kwang@clemson.edu
15:39 GAPI_AM_API edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
15:33 GAPI_AM_API edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
14:35 Ticket #505 (iGENI POC to GENI security team) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
14:34 Ticket #504 (iGENI POC to GENI response team) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
14:33 Ticket #508 (Control of iGENI via ORCA to GENI users) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
14:32 Ticket #507 (Demo VLAN connections including other research communities) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
14:31 Ticket #506 (Demo VLAN connections between GENI aggregates) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
14:30 Ticket #459 (IGENI Dynamic Provisioning) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
09:51 GeniApiCredentials edited by ahelsing@bbn.com
(diff)

08/20/10:

22:26 InterMapTxt edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added geni specific prefixes per gst 841. Also bolded that these prefixes … (diff)
21:49 SiteStanford edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added Stanford's IP schema. (diff)
16:40 CompSec-QSR-2Q2010 created by slagell@illinois.edu
16:20 ComprehensiveSecurityPgm edited by slagell@illinois.edu
(diff)
16:20 ComprehensiveSecurityPgm edited by slagell@illinois.edu
(diff)
14:36 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
13:51 Milestone KANSEI: S2.g Import extended ORCA v2.1 completed
Import updated ORCA GENI-compliant control framework software provided by …
12:14 Ticket #513 (Design Document released (13 Aug 2010)) created by faber@isi.edu
This …
12:09 Ticket #512 (Software release completed (30 Jun 20910)) created by faber@isi.edu
The software is at …
12:06 Ticket #511 (Demo given) created by faber@isi.edu
Full information on the demo is on the [wiki:GEC7DemoSummary#TIED GEC7 …
12:00 Ticket #510 (Completed design spec) created by faber@isi.edu
design spec posted 3 Feb 2010. See attached e-mail.

08/19/10:

16:57 HiveMind edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:48 HiveMind edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:35 Milestone IGENI: S2.h POC to GENI security team completed
Provide POC to Security team and provide input for security review in …
14:34 Milestone IGENI: S2.g POC to GENI response team completed
Provide POC to GENI Prototype Response and Escalation team. (7/1/10)
12:32 Ticket #509 (Explore dynamic L1 connections) created by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
Explore dynamic L1 connections Completed in June
11:24 Ticket #508 (Control of iGENI via ORCA to GENI users) created by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
Completed Jun 2010 Demo at GEC 8
11:23 Ticket #507 (Demo VLAN connections including other research communities) created by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
Demo VLAN connections including other research communities Completed June …
11:21 Ticket #506 (Demo VLAN connections between GENI aggregates) created by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
Demo VLAN connections between GENI aggregates Completed June 2010, demo at …
11:19 Ticket #505 (iGENI POC to GENI security team) created by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
iGENI POC to GENI security team The POC is jim Chen …
11:16 Ticket #504 (iGENI POC to GENI response team) created by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
POC to GENI response team The POC is Jim Chen  jim-chen@northwesten.edu
11:01 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
fixes SiteBBN to be SiteBbn (diff)
11:01 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added 10.37.13.101 host on VLAN 913's MAC address (diff)
09:54 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added link to Wisconsin's GENI conenctions wiki page (diff)
08:15 GMOC-Meeting-July-28-2010.doc attached to GENISecurity by stephen.schwab@sparta.com
Notes on Collaboration/Coordination? with GMOC project
08:13 GMOC-Meeting-July-28-2010.docx attached to GENISecurity by stephen.schwab@sparta.com
Notes on Collaboration/Coordination? with GMOC project

08/18/10:

17:31 OTM-PlanetLabInstall edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
17:25 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
16:56 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
15:02 Milestone InfoSubstrate: S2.a V1.0 Information plane system design issues completed
Deliver a document that examines system design issues important for …
13:27 ConnectivityHome edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added initial IP range table (diff)
10:41 SiteGeorgiaTech edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
10:29 ConnectivityTesting edited by asydney@bbn.com
(diff)

08/17/10:

14:39 GeniApiCertificates edited by faber@isi.edu
tied some links back up (diff)
13:23 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
updateed VLAN info for Wisconsin (diff)
13:12 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)

08/16/10:

17:12 GeniApi edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
17:10 GeniApiCredentials created by tmitchel@bbn.com
14:52 SiteBbn edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
updated VLAN table (diff)
14:35 SiteStanford edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added VLAN 3705 status (diff)

08/15/10:

18:30 SCAFFOLD edited by mfreed@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
18:29 scaffold-presentation-June-2010.pdf attached to SCAFFOLD by mfreed@cs.princeton.edu
18:28 SCAFFOLD edited by mfreed@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
17:59 UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
17:29 ProgrammableEdgeNode edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
16:22 UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
12:40 UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
12:39 UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
12:32 UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
12:31 UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
12:30 UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
12:26 UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
12:25 pktcopy-demo.png attached to UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 by yan_luo@uml.edu
12:25 pktcopy-algo.png attached to UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 by yan_luo@uml.edu
12:09 pktcopy-overview.jpg attached to UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 by yan_luo@uml.edu
12:09 UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
12:04 CANSLab-Internet2-VLAN.png attached to UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 by yan_luo@uml.edu
L2VLAN from CANS lab at UMass Lowell to Boston NOX
12:02 UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
11:15 ProgrammableEdgeNode edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)
11:15 UMLPEN-QSR-2Q2010 created by yan_luo@uml.edu
11:14 ProgrammableEdgeNode edited by yan_luo@uml.edu
(diff)

08/13/10:

19:16 GeniApi edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
19:09 GeniApiCertificates created by tmitchel@bbn.com
19:07 GeniApi edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
19:06 GeniApiIdentifiers created by tmitchel@bbn.com
18:57 GAPI_AM_API edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
18:08 TIED edited by faber@isi.edu
(diff)
17:59 TIED_GENIAPI_v1.2.pdf attached to TIED by faber@isi.edu
Preliminary Review of the GENIAPI as Control Framework Interoperability …
17:14 OTM-PlanetLabInstall edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
17:08 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
16:58 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:55 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:52 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:51 ExperienceWithProtoGENI edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:24 OTM-PlanetLabInstall edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:24 OTM-PlanetLabInstall created by pcalyam@osc.edu
16:23 ExperienceWithProtoGENI edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:22 ExperienceWithProtoGENI edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:21 ExperienceWithProtoGENI edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:21 Screenshot4.png attached to ExperienceWithProtoGENI by pcalyam@osc.edu
Create Slivers
16:20 Screenshot3.jpg attached to ExperienceWithProtoGENI by pcalyam@osc.edu
Create a New Slice
16:20 Screenshot2.jpg attached to ExperienceWithProtoGENI by pcalyam@osc.edu
Discover Resources
16:19 Screenshot1.png attached to ExperienceWithProtoGENI by pcalyam@osc.edu
Cooked Mode Client
16:16 ExperienceWithProtoGENI created by pcalyam@osc.edu
16:08 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:08 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
15:42 Milestone TIED: S2.d Preliminary design document for Unified/SFA (GENIAPI) plugin completed
Preliminary design document for Unified/SFA (GENIAPI) plugin * …
14:31 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
14:29 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
14:24 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
13:52 Milestone DICLOUD: S2.h Release initial proxy aggregate manager completed
Finish and release an initial version of the proxy aggregate manager to …
12:46 OnTime-Installv1 edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
12:26 SCAFFOLD edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:21 SCAFFOLD edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:18 scaffold-trods-Jul-1-2010.pdf attached to SCAFFOLD by vthomas@bbn.com
TRODS (Stateless Server)
12:03 SCAFFOLD edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:02 SCAFFOLD edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
11:21 Milestone OnTime: S2.f: Report on experiences completed
Report on experiences with implementing and using OnTimeMeasure on …
00:56 gec8_demo_scripts.tgz attached to DICLOUD by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
Scripts used for the GEC8 demo
00:55 dicloud-dist.tar.gz attached to DICLOUD by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
Updated handlers for Orca bella and aggregate manager demo-ed at GEC8 …
00:55 dicloud-src-dist.tar.gz attached to DICLOUD by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
Updated handlers for Orca bella and aggregate manager demo-ed at GEC8 …
00:53 Ticket #503 (Milestone S2.h completion) closed by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
fixed: Files uploaded in this ticket and also on DICloud wiki
00:50 Ticket #503 (Milestone S2.h completion) created by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
Code of the current proxy aggregate manager used for the GEC 8 demo.

08/12/10:

11:45 OKGEMS edited by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
(diff)
11:44 OKGEMS edited by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
(diff)
11:42 OKGEMS edited by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
(diff)
11:39 OKGEMS edited by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
(diff)

08/11/10:

18:23 Ticket #502 (milestone S2.g completion) created by zengw@cse.ohio-state.edu
We've integrated the latest ORCA and extended it with fine-grained …
18:22 Ticket #501 (milestone S2.f completion) created by zengw@cse.ohio-state.edu
the connection is tested to the campus edge
18:18 KanseiSensorNet edited by zengw@cse.ohio-state.edu
(diff)
18:16 KanseiSensorNet edited by zengw@cse.ohio-state.edu
(diff)
18:15 KanseiGenie_Spiral 2-Spring 2010 StatusReport.pdf attached to KanseiSensorNet by zengw@cse.ohio-state.edu
17:04 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
16:24 CNRI-QSR-Q2-2010 created by vthomas@bbn.com
16:15 DigitalObjectRegistry edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
06:36 Ticket #500 (ProtoGENI node documentation pages need updating to reflect switchover ...) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
There are several pages of detailed ProtoGENI node documentation beginning …

08/10/10:

15:18 I2PoPSALT edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
15:04 I2PoPKANS edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
15:00 I2PoPWASH edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
13:30 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
11:14 WIMXUCO edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:16 Milestone ERM: S2.f Plan to integrate UMF within anpther infrastructures completed
Work with other GENI clusters (outside of Cluster D) and/or other …
10:13 Milestone ERM: S2.e Design and demo XML data exchange software modules completed
Design the XML data exchange software modules for the UMF to interact with …
10:12 Milestone ERM: S2.d Integrate UMF with BEN completed
Contribute to the Cluster D effort by integrating the UMF subsystem with …

08/09/10:

22:01 VMI-FED edited by dpkline@alaska.edu
(diff)
15:57 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
14:08 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
10:54 GEC8DemoSummary edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
10:51 IU_OF_GEC8_Poster2.pdf attached to OFIU by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
IU OpenFlow GEC8 Poster
08:23 Ticket #497 (Need mailing list for gush-users.) closed by chaos@bbn.com
invalid: Replaced by  GST 1082

08/06/10:

17:07 ConnectivityOptions edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
WWisconsin has successfully connected to Stanford, NLR is now UP (diff)
16:49 SiteGeorgiaTech edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
16:49 SiteGeorgiaTech edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
ping test host on VLAN 3712 is down for maintence see #1079 (diff)
16:04 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
updated VLAN table for Wisconsin to stanford VLAN 3700 (diff)
15:45 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added link to VLAN 911 section (diff)
15:41 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added link to NLR vlan status for VLAN 3700 (diff)
15:40 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
fixed VLAN 3700 subnet information, added anchor link from table to VLAN … (diff)
15:39 SiteStanford edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
Updated NLR link to VLAN 3700 status, added vlan host (diff)
15:37 SiteStanford edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
Stanford now has a connection to Wisconsin! (diff)
15:35 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
WIsconsin has their connection with Stanford working over NLR (diff)
15:18 GEC8-Stanford-pac.c.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by seethara@stanford.edu
OpenFlow-enabled converged packet and circuit switched network
13:47 PersistentTestHostRequirments edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
fixed typo (diff)
13:46 PersistentTestHostRequirments created by jwilliams@bbn.com
initial cut of Persitant test host requirments.
13:44 ConnectivityTesting edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added link to PTH requirments page (for sending to campuses) (diff)
12:25 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
the new endpoint is also through the cic omnipop (diff)
12:24 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added another possible endpoint (diff)
10:39 ViSE-project-review.2.pptx attached to ViSE by irwin@cs.umass.edu
Spiral 2 review
10:36 ViSE-project-review.2.2.pptx attached to ViSE by irwin@cs.umass.edu
Spiral 2 review
10:35 ViSE-project-review.pptx attached to ViSE by irwin@cs.umass.edu
Spiral 2 review
10:14 DICLOUD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:14 DICLOUD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:12 ViSE edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:07 Ticket #495 (S2.n POC to GENI response team) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
00:00 Milestone OFSTAN: S2.b Support campuses completed
Support Campus Instillation of OpenFlow 1.0
00:00 Milestone OFGT: S2.f Upgrade small deployments to use OF 1.0 completed
Upgrade small deployments to use OpenFlow 1.0 implementations and GENI API …

08/05/10:

18:25 PGTools edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:24 PGAugmentation edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:23 Proto-GENI-2Q10-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:06 Proto-GENI-2Q10-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:01 Proto-GENI-2Q10-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
17:56 ProtoGENI edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
17:54 Milestone OKGEMS: S2.d Integrate field sensor nodes completed
Integrate a set of field-deployed sensor nodes into GENI, connected via a …
17:28 Ticket #499 (Milestone S2.e Completion) created by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
We have completed a detailed plan for integrating robots into the ORCA …
17:22 Ticket #498 (Milestone S2.d Completion) created by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
We have completed the integration of a field sensor network of 10 nodes …
17:17 GIMSOverview.docx attached to MeasurementSystem by cthomas@wisc.edu
GIMS Capture System Overview
17:08 2010-08-06 DiCloud - Spiral 2 Project Review v2.pptx attached to DICLOUD by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
DiCloud? - Spiral 2 review slides
16:17 gims_control2.tgz attached to MeasurementSystem by cthomas@wisc.edu
Latest tarball of GIMS GUI, database, AM, and DB Admin tools.
15:53 GIMSDocumentation edited by jsommers@colgate.edu
(diff)
15:45 GIMSDocumentation created by jsommers@colgate.edu
15:38 MeasurementSystem edited by jsommers@colgate.edu
(diff)
15:12 ABAC-QSR-2Q2010 created by vthomas@bbn.com
15:09 ABAC edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:25 MeasSys-JulyQSR edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:14 MeasSys-JulyQSR created by vthomas@bbn.com
12:50 MeasurementSystem edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:44 GushProto edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:38 Ticket #497 (Need mailing list for gush-users.) created by vthomas@bbn.com
Jeannie Albrecht (PI of Gush project) has requested a mailing list for use …
12:27 ABAC edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
11:38 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)

08/04/10:

18:13 MAX-GENI-Quarterly-Report-2010-03-31.pdf attached to Mid-Atlantic Crossroads by vthomas@bbn.com
1 Q 2010 Status Report
18:07 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads-4Q10-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:06 MAX-GENI-Quarterly-Report-2010-06-30.pdf attached to Mid-Atlantic Crossroads-4Q10-status by vthomas@bbn.com
MaX-QSR-2Q10
18:05 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads-4Q10-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
18:04 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:00 MAX-GENI-Quarterly-Report-2010-06-30.pdf attached to Mid-Atlantic Crossroads-2Q10-status by vthomas@bbn.com
MAX-QSR-2Q10
17:58 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads-2Q10-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
15:59 PLfed edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:57 PlanetLab-2Q10-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
15:51 PlanetLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:35 iGENI-GEC 8 Presentation-Mambretti.pdf attached to IGENI by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
15:35 GENICloud PDF.pdf attached to IGENI by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
15:31 IGENI edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
15:30 iGENI_Quarterly_Report_Q3_2010 June 2010 PDF.pdf attached to IGENI by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
14:52 Ticket #496 (S2.o POC to GENI Security Team) created by irwin@cs.umass.edu
David Irwin is the POC for ViSE to the GENI Security Team. The ViSE email …
14:50 Ticket #495 (S2.n POC to GENI response team) created by irwin@cs.umass.edu
14:24 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:24 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:19 IGENI edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
13:03 GAPI_AM_API edited by ahelsing@bbn.com
(diff)
10:47 GAPI_AM_API edited by ahelsing@bbn.com
(diff)
10:26 ConnectivityOptions edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
Wisconsin is discussing using NLR as well. (diff)
10:24 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
10:08 Milestone ViSE: S2.o POC to GENI security team completed
Provide POC to Security team and provide input for security review in …
10:08 Milestone ViSE: S2.n POC to GENI response team completed
Provide POC to GENI Prototype Response and Escalation team. (11/1/09)
09:31 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
09:30 GeniNewcomers edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added links to connectivity and resource pages (diff)
09:28 ConnectivityOptions edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added link to newly created what resources are in geni page. (diff)
09:19 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
08:17 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)

08/03/10:

18:44 WhatResourcesAreInGENI edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:41 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:50 sppReport-2Q10 created by vthomas@bbn.com
16:40 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:33 CmuLab-2Q10-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
16:25 CmuLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:22 CmuLab-1Q10-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:11 CmuLab-1Q10-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
16:05 CmuLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:53 CmuLab-4Q09-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:52 CmuLab-4Q09-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
10:52 Ticket #494 (S2.k: Testbed Allocation Policy) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
10:51 Ticket #493 (Milestone S2.j Completion) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
10:50 Ticket #494 (S2.k: Testbed Allocation Policy) created by irwin@cs.umass.edu
As of the demonstration at GEC8, we have modified the basic policy for …
10:48 Ticket #493 (Milestone S2.j Completion) created by irwin@cs.umass.edu
If needed, update experiment control framework (ECF), based upon updated …

08/02/10:

20:09 GEC8DemoSummary edited by mkshin@etri.re.kr
(diff)
20:06 GEC8(K-GENI)-ETRI-poster.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by mkshin@etri.re.kr
K-GENI(ETRI) Poster
20:05 GEC8(K-GENI)-KISTI-poster.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by mkshin@etri.re.kr
K-GENI (KISTI) Poster
15:17 Milestone MILNGENI: S2.f Clearinghouse API spec. for end-hosts completed
Specification for Clearinghouse API for end-hosts: A description of the …
14:55 Ticket #457 (OnTimeMeasure GEC8 Demo Request) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Demo complete. Posters and screenshots uploaded to GEC8 demo page. …
14:52 Ticket #456 (ORCA-BEN GEC8 ticket) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Demo complete and poster file uploaded to wiki. Thanks!
14:50 Ticket #454 (Mid-Atlantic Crossroads (MAX) Demo at GEC#8) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Due to space limitations, this demo was not conducted at GEC8.
14:48 Ticket #453 (S3Monitor Demo at GEC8) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
13:43 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
13:42 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
13:41 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
12:49 netKarma-2Q10-status edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
12:48 netKarma-2Q10-status edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
12:48 netKarma-2Q10-status edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
12:47 netKarma-2Q10-status edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
12:47 netKarma-2Q10-status edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
12:45 netKarma-2Q10-status created by plale@cs.indiana.edu
12:43 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
11:20 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:19 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:18 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:15 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:14 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:11 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:07 topic 9 2010-07-21-IMWG-schema.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:07 topic 8 GUIs.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:07 topic 7 20100722-IandM-Discovery.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:07 topic 3 imwg_resources_gec8.pdf attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:06 topic 1 GIMA_Design_UseCases_072210.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:06 072210 Wrapup GEC8 WGInstAndMeas.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:06 072210 WorkshopReport GEC8 WGInstAndMeas.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:06 072210 Agenda GEC8 WGInstAndMeas.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:06 2010-07-22-Zseby-Measurement-in-PLE.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:05 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:01 netKarma-update-20100720.pdf attached to netKarma by plale@cs.indiana.edu
GEC 8 netKarma status update
11:01 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:00 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
11:00 OKGems-GEC8-Oklahoma-State-University.pdf attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:00 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:59 LEARN GEC8 DGurkan.2.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:59 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:59 imf_cluster_d_meet_gec8.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:58 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:57 iGENI-Cluster-D Presentation-Mambretti.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:57 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:56 GEC8-ORCA-BEN-experiments-and-connectivity.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:56 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:55 GEC8-Cluster-Meeting-Slides-0.2 kansei .pdf attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:55 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:54 GEC8-cluster-D-ORCA-overview.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:54 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:53 GEC8_ClusterD_ERM.pdf attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:53 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:52 gec8 vise.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:52 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:50 GEC8 CloudControl.2.ppt attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:50 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:47 DOME-ClusterD.2.pdf attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:14 NetKarma created by plale@cs.indiana.edu
10:13 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
10:08 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
09:59 GEC8_IU_NetKarma Poster8x11.pdf attached to netKarma by plale@cs.indiana.edu
GEC 8 NetKarma poster
09:58 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
09:56 2ndInstMeasWork edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
09:47 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
09:41 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)

08/01/10:

21:50 2ndInstMeasWork edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
21:49 2ndInstMeasWork edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
18:32 GEC8DemoSummary edited by fernande@cis.udel.edu
(diff)
18:29 GEC8-Lamp.ppt attached to GEC8DemoSummary by fernande@cis.udel.edu
15:50 poseter-final.pptx attached to GEC8DemoSummary by zengw@cse.ohio-state.edu
KanseiGenie poster file
11:21 Milestone UMLPEN: S2.e Provide POC to Security team completed
Provide POC to Security team and provide input for security review in …

07/31/10:

21:05 Milestone DIGOBREG: S2.g Collaborate with O&M team completed
Collaborate with the O&M team on methods for Spiral 2 in relation to the …
16:56 GEC8-PrimoGENI-Demo-Slides.pdf attached to PrimoGENI by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
16:56 GEC8-PrimoGENI.pdf attached to PrimoGENI by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
16:27 GEC8DemoSummary edited by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
(diff)
16:26 GEC8-PrimoGENI-Demo-Slides.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
16:22 GEC8DemoSummary edited by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
(diff)
16:20 GEC8-PrimoGENI.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
GEC8 poster
02:05 Gec8Workshops edited by brandonh@stanford.edu
(diff)
00:00 Milestone OFPR: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFRG: S2.f Upgrade small deployments to use OF 1.0 completed
Upgrade small deployments to use OpenFlow 1.0 implementations and GENI API …
00:00 Milestone OFUWI: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFUWI: S2.f Upgrade small deployments to use OF 1.0 completed
Upgrade small deployments to use OpenFlow 1.0 implementations and GENI API …
00:00 Milestone OFUWA: S2.f Upgrade small deployments to use OF 1.0 completed
Upgrade small deployments to use OpenFlow 1.0 implementations and GENI API …
00:00 Milestone OFIU: S2.f Upgrade small deployments to use OF 1.0 completed
Upgrade small deployments to use OpenFlow 1.0 implementations and GENI API …
00:00 Milestone OFNOX: S2.k Support campuse upgrades to OF 1.0 and GENI API completed
Campuses will be upgrading their small deployments to use OF 1.0 …
00:00 Milestone OFNOX: S2.j Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFCLEM: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFCLEM: S2.f Upgrade small deployments to use OF 1.0 completed
Upgrade small deployments to use OpenFlow 1.0 implementations and GENI API …
00:00 Milestone OFIU: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFGT: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFRG: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFUWA: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.

07/30/10:

17:19 Ticket #455 (KanseiGenie GEC8 demo) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
17:16 Ticket #466 (ViSE GEC8 Demo) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
16:53 DOME edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:35 GEC8DemoSummary edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
16:29 GEC8DemoSummary edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
16:22 GEC8DemoSummary edited by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
16:21 GEC8DemoSummary edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
16:17 Ticket #477 (GpENI demo) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your poster file to …
16:16 GEC8DemoSummary edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
16:15 Ticket #476 (LAMP demo at GEC8) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
16:14 GEC8DemoSummary edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
16:05 Ticket #487 (Georgia Tech demo) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
16:04 Ticket #452 (LEARN ORCA integration demo at GEC8) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
16:03 Ticket #489 (GMOC Demo) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your poster files to …
16:02 Ticket #451 (Demo Request for IU OpenFlow) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
16:01 Ticket #450 (Demo Request for NetKarma) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
16:00 Ticket #449 (Aster*x: Load-Balancing OpenFlow Demo (OFSTAN-AST)) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
15:59 Ticket #448 (PrimoGENI Demonstration: we will show our new IDE and platform that ...) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
15:58 Ticket #445 (Secure Updates Demo requirement) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Due to space limitations, this project was not able to demo at GEC8.
15:57 Ticket #444 (Million node GENI demo requirements) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Due to space limitations, this project was not able to demonstrate at GEC8
15:55 Ticket #443 (GEC8 Demo - ETRI and KISTI K-GENI Project) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
15:54 Ticket #440 (BGP-Mux) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
15:53 Ticket #442 (GEC8 demo - Clemson OpenFlow) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
15:52 Ticket #441 (GEC8 Demonstration for Washington University SPP Project) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
15:51 Ticket #439 (GEC 8 Demo Request) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Space restrictions prevented us from including this project in GEC8 demo …
15:50 Ticket #438 (Plan for GEC8 demos) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
15:34 GeniServices edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
11:33 SiteClemson edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
00:00 Milestone ENTGENI: S2.c Provide training and documentation for E-GENI completed
Provide training and documentation for E-GENI

07/29/10:

14:50 WikiStart edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add SPP to backbone services section (diff)
14:35 WikiStart edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add a spiral 2 backbone services section (diff)
12:38 Gec8Agenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:25 Gec8Agenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:21 Gec8Agenda-notes-BackboneMigrationMeeting created by jtaylor@bbn.com
09:48 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:41 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:38 ClusterE edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:38 ClusterE edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:36 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
08:45 backbone migration meeting at GEC 8-kr-1.doc attached to Gec8Agenda by jtaylor@bbn.com

07/28/10:

15:54 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-9.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:54 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-8.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:30 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-7.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:29 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-6.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:29 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-5.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:29 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-4.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:29 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-3.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:29 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-2.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:29 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-1.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
13:46 2010-07-28_Provisioning-raven-tags.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ProvisioningService by lnevers@bbn.com
12:26 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:25 ExptToolsSvcs-outbrief.pdf attached to Gec8ServicesAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
Outbrief summarizing WG meeting.
12:20 ConnectivityHome edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
12:19 ConnectivityHome edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added link to ConnectivityTesting (diff)
12:18 ConnectivityTesting edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added pageoultine macro (diff)
12:17 ConnectivityTesting created by jwilliams@bbn.com
copied asydney's wikipage to public GENI wiki from …
12:02 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:01 Naous-PanelPresentation.pdf attached to Gec8ServicesAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
Jad Naous panel presentation.
11:59 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
11:58 Faber-PanelTalk.pdf attached to Gec8ServicesAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
Ted Faber's panel presentation.
11:54 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
11:53 BermanExperimenterSupportPanel.pdf attached to Gec8ServicesAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
Mark Berman's panel presentation.
03:19 WikiStart edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.