Timeline


and .

08/13/10:

19:16 GeniApi edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
19:09 GeniApiCertificates created by tmitchel@bbn.com
19:07 GeniApi edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
19:06 GeniApiIdentifiers created by tmitchel@bbn.com
18:57 GAPI_AM_API edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
18:08 TIED edited by faber@isi.edu
(diff)
17:59 TIED_GENIAPI_v1.2.pdf attached to TIED by faber@isi.edu
Preliminary Review of the GENIAPI as Control Framework Interoperability …
17:14 OTM-PlanetLabInstall edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
17:08 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
16:58 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:55 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:52 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:51 ExperienceWithProtoGENI edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:24 OTM-PlanetLabInstall edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:24 OTM-PlanetLabInstall created by pcalyam@osc.edu
16:23 ExperienceWithProtoGENI edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:22 ExperienceWithProtoGENI edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:21 ExperienceWithProtoGENI edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:21 Screenshot4.png attached to ExperienceWithProtoGENI by pcalyam@osc.edu
Create Slivers
16:20 Screenshot3.jpg attached to ExperienceWithProtoGENI by pcalyam@osc.edu
Create a New Slice
16:20 Screenshot2.jpg attached to ExperienceWithProtoGENI by pcalyam@osc.edu
Discover Resources
16:19 Screenshot1.png attached to ExperienceWithProtoGENI by pcalyam@osc.edu
Cooked Mode Client
16:16 ExperienceWithProtoGENI created by pcalyam@osc.edu
16:08 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:08 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
15:42 Milestone TIED: S2.d Preliminary design document for Unified/SFA (GENIAPI) plugin completed
Preliminary design document for Unified/SFA (GENIAPI) plugin * …
14:31 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
14:29 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
14:24 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
13:52 Milestone DICLOUD: S2.h Release initial proxy aggregate manager completed
Finish and release an initial version of the proxy aggregate manager to …
12:46 OnTime-Installv1 edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
12:26 SCAFFOLD edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:21 SCAFFOLD edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:18 scaffold-trods-Jul-1-2010.pdf attached to SCAFFOLD by vthomas@bbn.com
TRODS (Stateless Server)
12:03 SCAFFOLD edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:02 SCAFFOLD edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
11:21 Milestone OnTime: S2.f: Report on experiences completed
Report on experiences with implementing and using OnTimeMeasure on …
00:56 gec8_demo_scripts.tgz attached to DICLOUD by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
Scripts used for the GEC8 demo
00:55 dicloud-dist.tar.gz attached to DICLOUD by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
Updated handlers for Orca bella and aggregate manager demo-ed at GEC8 …
00:55 dicloud-src-dist.tar.gz attached to DICLOUD by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
Updated handlers for Orca bella and aggregate manager demo-ed at GEC8 …
00:53 Ticket #503 (Milestone S2.h completion) closed by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
fixed: Files uploaded in this ticket and also on DICloud wiki
00:50 Ticket #503 (Milestone S2.h completion) created by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
Code of the current proxy aggregate manager used for the GEC 8 demo.

08/12/10:

11:45 OKGEMS edited by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
(diff)
11:44 OKGEMS edited by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
(diff)
11:42 OKGEMS edited by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
(diff)
11:39 OKGEMS edited by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
(diff)

08/11/10:

18:23 Ticket #502 (milestone S2.g completion) created by zengw@cse.ohio-state.edu
We've integrated the latest ORCA and extended it with fine-grained …
18:22 Ticket #501 (milestone S2.f completion) created by zengw@cse.ohio-state.edu
the connection is tested to the campus edge
18:18 KanseiSensorNet edited by zengw@cse.ohio-state.edu
(diff)
18:16 KanseiSensorNet edited by zengw@cse.ohio-state.edu
(diff)
18:15 KanseiGenie_Spiral 2-Spring 2010 StatusReport.pdf attached to KanseiSensorNet by zengw@cse.ohio-state.edu
17:04 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
16:24 CNRI-QSR-Q2-2010 created by vthomas@bbn.com
16:15 DigitalObjectRegistry edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
06:36 Ticket #500 (ProtoGENI node documentation pages need updating to reflect switchover ...) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
There are several pages of detailed ProtoGENI node documentation beginning …

08/10/10:

15:18 I2PoPSALT edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
15:04 I2PoPKANS edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
15:00 I2PoPWASH edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
13:30 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
11:14 WIMXUCO edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:16 Milestone ERM: S2.f Plan to integrate UMF within anpther infrastructures completed
Work with other GENI clusters (outside of Cluster D) and/or other …
10:13 Milestone ERM: S2.e Design and demo XML data exchange software modules completed
Design the XML data exchange software modules for the UMF to interact with …
10:12 Milestone ERM: S2.d Integrate UMF with BEN completed
Contribute to the Cluster D effort by integrating the UMF subsystem with …

08/09/10:

22:01 VMI-FED edited by dpkline@alaska.edu
(diff)
15:57 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
14:08 OnTime-Installv1 edited by zhu.249@osu.edu
(diff)
10:54 GEC8DemoSummary edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
10:51 IU_OF_GEC8_Poster2.pdf attached to OFIU by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
IU OpenFlow GEC8 Poster
08:23 Ticket #497 (Need mailing list for gush-users.) closed by chaos@bbn.com
invalid: Replaced by  GST 1082

08/06/10:

17:07 ConnectivityOptions edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
WWisconsin has successfully connected to Stanford, NLR is now UP (diff)
16:49 SiteGeorgiaTech edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
16:49 SiteGeorgiaTech edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
ping test host on VLAN 3712 is down for maintence see #1079 (diff)
16:04 SiteNlr edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
updated VLAN table for Wisconsin to stanford VLAN 3700 (diff)
15:45 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added link to VLAN 911 section (diff)
15:41 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added link to NLR vlan status for VLAN 3700 (diff)
15:40 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
fixed VLAN 3700 subnet information, added anchor link from table to VLAN … (diff)
15:39 SiteStanford edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
Updated NLR link to VLAN 3700 status, added vlan host (diff)
15:37 SiteStanford edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
Stanford now has a connection to Wisconsin! (diff)
15:35 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
WIsconsin has their connection with Stanford working over NLR (diff)
15:18 GEC8-Stanford-pac.c.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by seethara@stanford.edu
OpenFlow-enabled converged packet and circuit switched network
13:47 PersistentTestHostRequirments edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
fixed typo (diff)
13:46 PersistentTestHostRequirments created by jwilliams@bbn.com
initial cut of Persitant test host requirments.
13:44 ConnectivityTesting edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added link to PTH requirments page (for sending to campuses) (diff)
12:25 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
the new endpoint is also through the cic omnipop (diff)
12:24 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added another possible endpoint (diff)
10:39 ViSE-project-review.2.pptx attached to ViSE by irwin@cs.umass.edu
Spiral 2 review
10:36 ViSE-project-review.2.2.pptx attached to ViSE by irwin@cs.umass.edu
Spiral 2 review
10:35 ViSE-project-review.pptx attached to ViSE by irwin@cs.umass.edu
Spiral 2 review
10:14 DICLOUD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:14 DICLOUD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:12 ViSE edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:07 Ticket #495 (S2.n POC to GENI response team) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
00:00 Milestone OFSTAN: S2.b Support campuses completed
Support Campus Instillation of OpenFlow 1.0
00:00 Milestone OFGT: S2.f Upgrade small deployments to use OF 1.0 completed
Upgrade small deployments to use OpenFlow 1.0 implementations and GENI API …

08/05/10:

18:25 PGTools edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:24 PGAugmentation edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:23 Proto-GENI-2Q10-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:06 Proto-GENI-2Q10-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:01 Proto-GENI-2Q10-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
17:56 ProtoGENI edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
17:54 Milestone OKGEMS: S2.d Integrate field sensor nodes completed
Integrate a set of field-deployed sensor nodes into GENI, connected via a …
17:28 Ticket #499 (Milestone S2.e Completion) created by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
We have completed a detailed plan for integrating robots into the ORCA …
17:22 Ticket #498 (Milestone S2.d Completion) created by xiaolin@cs.okstate.edu
We have completed the integration of a field sensor network of 10 nodes …
17:17 GIMSOverview.docx attached to MeasurementSystem by cthomas@wisc.edu
GIMS Capture System Overview
17:08 2010-08-06 DiCloud - Spiral 2 Project Review v2.pptx attached to DICLOUD by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
DiCloud? - Spiral 2 review slides
16:17 gims_control2.tgz attached to MeasurementSystem by cthomas@wisc.edu
Latest tarball of GIMS GUI, database, AM, and DB Admin tools.
15:53 GIMSDocumentation edited by jsommers@colgate.edu
(diff)
15:45 GIMSDocumentation created by jsommers@colgate.edu
15:38 MeasurementSystem edited by jsommers@colgate.edu
(diff)
15:12 ABAC-QSR-2Q2010 created by vthomas@bbn.com
15:09 ABAC edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:25 MeasSys-JulyQSR edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:14 MeasSys-JulyQSR created by vthomas@bbn.com
12:50 MeasurementSystem edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:44 GushProto edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:38 Ticket #497 (Need mailing list for gush-users.) created by vthomas@bbn.com
Jeannie Albrecht (PI of Gush project) has requested a mailing list for use …
12:27 ABAC edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
11:38 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)

08/04/10:

18:13 MAX-GENI-Quarterly-Report-2010-03-31.pdf attached to Mid-Atlantic Crossroads by vthomas@bbn.com
1 Q 2010 Status Report
18:07 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads-4Q10-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:06 MAX-GENI-Quarterly-Report-2010-06-30.pdf attached to Mid-Atlantic Crossroads-4Q10-status by vthomas@bbn.com
MaX-QSR-2Q10
18:05 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads-4Q10-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
18:04 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:00 MAX-GENI-Quarterly-Report-2010-06-30.pdf attached to Mid-Atlantic Crossroads-2Q10-status by vthomas@bbn.com
MAX-QSR-2Q10
17:58 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads-2Q10-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
15:59 PLfed edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:57 PlanetLab-2Q10-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
15:51 PlanetLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:35 iGENI-GEC 8 Presentation-Mambretti.pdf attached to IGENI by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
15:35 GENICloud PDF.pdf attached to IGENI by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
15:31 IGENI edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
15:30 iGENI_Quarterly_Report_Q3_2010 June 2010 PDF.pdf attached to IGENI by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
14:52 Ticket #496 (S2.o POC to GENI Security Team) created by irwin@cs.umass.edu
David Irwin is the POC for ViSE to the GENI Security Team. The ViSE email …
14:50 Ticket #495 (S2.n POC to GENI response team) created by irwin@cs.umass.edu
14:24 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:24 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:19 IGENI edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
13:03 GAPI_AM_API edited by ahelsing@bbn.com
(diff)
10:47 GAPI_AM_API edited by ahelsing@bbn.com
(diff)
10:26 ConnectivityOptions edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
Wisconsin is discussing using NLR as well. (diff)
10:24 SiteWisconsin edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
10:08 Milestone ViSE: S2.o POC to GENI security team completed
Provide POC to Security team and provide input for security review in …
10:08 Milestone ViSE: S2.n POC to GENI response team completed
Provide POC to GENI Prototype Response and Escalation team. (11/1/09)
09:31 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
09:30 GeniNewcomers edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added links to connectivity and resource pages (diff)
09:28 ConnectivityOptions edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added link to newly created what resources are in geni page. (diff)
09:19 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
08:17 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)

08/03/10:

18:44 WhatResourcesAreInGENI edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
18:41 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:50 sppReport-2Q10 created by vthomas@bbn.com
16:40 Internet Scale Overlay Hosting edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:33 CmuLab-2Q10-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
16:25 CmuLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:22 CmuLab-1Q10-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:11 CmuLab-1Q10-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
16:05 CmuLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:53 CmuLab-4Q09-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:52 CmuLab-4Q09-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
10:52 Ticket #494 (S2.k: Testbed Allocation Policy) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
10:51 Ticket #493 (Milestone S2.j Completion) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
10:50 Ticket #494 (S2.k: Testbed Allocation Policy) created by irwin@cs.umass.edu
As of the demonstration at GEC8, we have modified the basic policy for …
10:48 Ticket #493 (Milestone S2.j Completion) created by irwin@cs.umass.edu
If needed, update experiment control framework (ECF), based upon updated …

08/02/10:

20:09 GEC8DemoSummary edited by mkshin@etri.re.kr
(diff)
20:06 GEC8(K-GENI)-ETRI-poster.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by mkshin@etri.re.kr
K-GENI(ETRI) Poster
20:05 GEC8(K-GENI)-KISTI-poster.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by mkshin@etri.re.kr
K-GENI (KISTI) Poster
15:17 Milestone MILNGENI: S2.f Clearinghouse API spec. for end-hosts completed
Specification for Clearinghouse API for end-hosts: A description of the …
14:55 Ticket #457 (OnTimeMeasure GEC8 Demo Request) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Demo complete. Posters and screenshots uploaded to GEC8 demo page. …
14:52 Ticket #456 (ORCA-BEN GEC8 ticket) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Demo complete and poster file uploaded to wiki. Thanks!
14:50 Ticket #454 (Mid-Atlantic Crossroads (MAX) Demo at GEC#8) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Due to space limitations, this demo was not conducted at GEC8.
14:48 Ticket #453 (S3Monitor Demo at GEC8) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
13:43 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
13:42 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
13:41 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
12:49 netKarma-2Q10-status edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
12:48 netKarma-2Q10-status edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
12:48 netKarma-2Q10-status edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
12:47 netKarma-2Q10-status edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
12:47 netKarma-2Q10-status edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
12:45 netKarma-2Q10-status created by plale@cs.indiana.edu
12:43 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
11:20 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:19 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:18 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:15 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:14 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:11 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:07 topic 9 2010-07-21-IMWG-schema.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:07 topic 8 GUIs.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:07 topic 7 20100722-IandM-Discovery.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:07 topic 3 imwg_resources_gec8.pdf attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:06 topic 1 GIMA_Design_UseCases_072210.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:06 072210 Wrapup GEC8 WGInstAndMeas.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:06 072210 WorkshopReport GEC8 WGInstAndMeas.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:06 072210 Agenda GEC8 WGInstAndMeas.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:06 2010-07-22-Zseby-Measurement-in-PLE.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:05 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:01 netKarma-update-20100720.pdf attached to netKarma by plale@cs.indiana.edu
GEC 8 netKarma status update
11:01 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:00 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
11:00 OKGems-GEC8-Oklahoma-State-University.pdf attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
11:00 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:59 LEARN GEC8 DGurkan.2.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:59 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:59 imf_cluster_d_meet_gec8.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:58 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:57 iGENI-Cluster-D Presentation-Mambretti.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:57 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:56 GEC8-ORCA-BEN-experiments-and-connectivity.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:56 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:55 GEC8-Cluster-Meeting-Slides-0.2 kansei .pdf attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:55 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:54 GEC8-cluster-D-ORCA-overview.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:54 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:53 GEC8_ClusterD_ERM.pdf attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:53 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:52 gec8 vise.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:52 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:50 GEC8 CloudControl.2.ppt attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:50 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:47 DOME-ClusterD.2.pdf attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by jtaylor@bbn.com
10:14 NetKarma created by plale@cs.indiana.edu
10:13 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
10:08 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
09:59 GEC8_IU_NetKarma Poster8x11.pdf attached to netKarma by plale@cs.indiana.edu
GEC 8 NetKarma poster
09:58 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
09:56 2ndInstMeasWork edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
09:47 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)
09:41 netKarma edited by plale@cs.indiana.edu
(diff)

08/01/10:

21:50 2ndInstMeasWork edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
21:49 2ndInstMeasWork edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
18:32 GEC8DemoSummary edited by fernande@cis.udel.edu
(diff)
18:29 GEC8-Lamp.ppt attached to GEC8DemoSummary by fernande@cis.udel.edu
15:50 poseter-final.pptx attached to GEC8DemoSummary by zengw@cse.ohio-state.edu
KanseiGenie poster file
11:21 Milestone UMLPEN: S2.e Provide POC to Security team completed
Provide POC to Security team and provide input for security review in …

07/31/10:

21:05 Milestone DIGOBREG: S2.g Collaborate with O&M team completed
Collaborate with the O&M team on methods for Spiral 2 in relation to the …
16:56 GEC8-PrimoGENI-Demo-Slides.pdf attached to PrimoGENI by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
16:56 GEC8-PrimoGENI.pdf attached to PrimoGENI by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
16:27 GEC8DemoSummary edited by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
(diff)
16:26 GEC8-PrimoGENI-Demo-Slides.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
16:22 GEC8DemoSummary edited by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
(diff)
16:20 GEC8-PrimoGENI.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by meraz001@cis.fiu.edu
GEC8 poster
02:05 Gec8Workshops edited by brandonh@stanford.edu
(diff)
00:00 Milestone OFPR: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFRG: S2.f Upgrade small deployments to use OF 1.0 completed
Upgrade small deployments to use OpenFlow 1.0 implementations and GENI API …
00:00 Milestone OFUWI: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFUWI: S2.f Upgrade small deployments to use OF 1.0 completed
Upgrade small deployments to use OpenFlow 1.0 implementations and GENI API …
00:00 Milestone OFUWA: S2.f Upgrade small deployments to use OF 1.0 completed
Upgrade small deployments to use OpenFlow 1.0 implementations and GENI API …
00:00 Milestone OFIU: S2.f Upgrade small deployments to use OF 1.0 completed
Upgrade small deployments to use OpenFlow 1.0 implementations and GENI API …
00:00 Milestone OFNOX: S2.k Support campuse upgrades to OF 1.0 and GENI API completed
Campuses will be upgrading their small deployments to use OF 1.0 …
00:00 Milestone OFNOX: S2.j Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFCLEM: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFCLEM: S2.f Upgrade small deployments to use OF 1.0 completed
Upgrade small deployments to use OpenFlow 1.0 implementations and GENI API …
00:00 Milestone OFIU: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFGT: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFRG: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.
00:00 Milestone OFUWA: S2.e Plan and engineer GEC 9 demo completed
Plan and engineer demo for GEC 9 in November.

07/30/10:

17:19 Ticket #455 (KanseiGenie GEC8 demo) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
17:16 Ticket #466 (ViSE GEC8 Demo) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
16:53 DOME edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:35 GEC8DemoSummary edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
16:29 GEC8DemoSummary edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
16:22 GEC8DemoSummary edited by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
16:21 GEC8DemoSummary edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
16:17 Ticket #477 (GpENI demo) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your poster file to …
16:16 GEC8DemoSummary edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
16:15 Ticket #476 (LAMP demo at GEC8) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
16:14 GEC8DemoSummary edited by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
(diff)
16:05 Ticket #487 (Georgia Tech demo) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
16:04 Ticket #452 (LEARN ORCA integration demo at GEC8) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
16:03 Ticket #489 (GMOC Demo) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your poster files to …
16:02 Ticket #451 (Demo Request for IU OpenFlow) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
16:01 Ticket #450 (Demo Request for NetKarma) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
16:00 Ticket #449 (Aster*x: Load-Balancing OpenFlow Demo (OFSTAN-AST)) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
15:59 Ticket #448 (PrimoGENI Demonstration: we will show our new IDE and platform that ...) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
15:58 Ticket #445 (Secure Updates Demo requirement) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Due to space limitations, this project was not able to demo at GEC8.
15:57 Ticket #444 (Million node GENI demo requirements) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Due to space limitations, this project was not able to demonstrate at GEC8
15:55 Ticket #443 (GEC8 Demo - ETRI and KISTI K-GENI Project) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
15:54 Ticket #440 (BGP-Mux) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
15:53 Ticket #442 (GEC8 demo - Clemson OpenFlow) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
15:52 Ticket #441 (GEC8 Demonstration for Washington University SPP Project) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Please add your demo materials to …
15:51 Ticket #439 (GEC 8 Demo Request) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Space restrictions prevented us from including this project in GEC8 demo …
15:50 Ticket #438 (Plan for GEC8 demos) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed
15:34 GeniServices edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
11:33 SiteClemson edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
00:00 Milestone ENTGENI: S2.c Provide training and documentation for E-GENI completed
Provide training and documentation for E-GENI

07/29/10:

14:50 WikiStart edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add SPP to backbone services section (diff)
14:35 WikiStart edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add a spiral 2 backbone services section (diff)
12:38 Gec8Agenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:25 Gec8Agenda edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:21 Gec8Agenda-notes-BackboneMigrationMeeting created by jtaylor@bbn.com
09:48 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:41 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:38 ClusterE edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:38 ClusterE edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:36 ClusterD edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
08:45 backbone migration meeting at GEC 8-kr-1.doc attached to Gec8Agenda by jtaylor@bbn.com

07/28/10:

15:54 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-9.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:54 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-8.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:30 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-7.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:29 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-6.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:29 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-5.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:29 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-4.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:29 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-3.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:29 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-2.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
15:29 2010-07-28_ScalableMonitoring-1.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ScalableMonitoring by lnevers@bbn.com
13:46 2010-07-28_Provisioning-raven-tags.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ProvisioningService by lnevers@bbn.com
12:26 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:25 ExptToolsSvcs-outbrief.pdf attached to Gec8ServicesAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
Outbrief summarizing WG meeting.
12:20 ConnectivityHome edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
12:19 ConnectivityHome edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added link to ConnectivityTesting (diff)
12:18 ConnectivityTesting edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added pageoultine macro (diff)
12:17 ConnectivityTesting created by jwilliams@bbn.com
copied asydney's wikipage to public GENI wiki from …
12:02 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:01 Naous-PanelPresentation.pdf attached to Gec8ServicesAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
Jad Naous panel presentation.
11:59 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
11:58 Faber-PanelTalk.pdf attached to Gec8ServicesAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
Ted Faber's panel presentation.
11:54 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
11:53 BermanExperimenterSupportPanel.pdf attached to Gec8ServicesAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
Mark Berman's panel presentation.
03:19 WikiStart edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)

07/27/10:

16:11 GEC8 - OpenFlow breakout meeting - Srini.pdf attached to Gec8Agenda by seethara@stanford.edu
Preparing for GEC9
12:30 Gec8Workshops edited by ibaldin@renci.org
(diff)
12:29 Gec8Workshops edited by ibaldin@renci.org
(diff)
12:29 Gec8Workshops edited by ibaldin@renci.org
(diff)
12:28 GEC8 OpenFlow Rspec.ppt attached to Gec8Workshops by ibaldin@renci.org
Resource representations in GENI workshop | OpenFlow Resource …
11:49 WikiStart edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
updating GEC9 location (diff)
09:24 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:21 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)

07/26/10:

16:55 Milestone DOME: S2.f Import extended ORCA v2.2 completed
If desired, import an extended GENI-compliant control framework from the …
14:32 GeniApi edited by ahelsing@bbn.com
(diff)
13:13 Ticket #492 (Milestone DOME: S2.f completion) closed by blynn@cs.umass.edu
fixed
13:13 Ticket #492 (Milestone DOME: S2.f completion) created by blynn@cs.umass.edu
DOME integrated with Bella release and able to use clearinghouse at RENCI.
09:48 2010-07-20 GEC8 DiCloud demo.pdf attached to DICLOUD by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
Slides of the DiCloud? demo presented at GEC8
09:48 2010-07-20 GEC8 Cluster D Session - DiCloud.pdf attached to DICLOUD by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
Slides presented at the Cluster D session during GEC8
09:42 SiteClemson edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added Clemson's FrameNet endpoint (diff)

07/25/10:

21:36 GENI-SEC-ARCH-Draft-Outline2-spiral2.doc attached to GENISecurity by stephen.schwab@sparta.com
GENI Security Architecture DRAFT Outline2 and POCs for Spiral 2 -- bolded …

07/24/10:

00:00 Milestone OFSTAN: S2.e Integration Testing completed
Integration testing with PlanetLab, I2, NLR, and GPO for end-to-end …
00:00 Milestone OFSTAN: S2.d OpenFlow Integration completed
Integrate OpenFlow (including FlowVisor), PlanetLab Control Framework …

07/23/10:

16:59 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:58 ProtoGENI-support.pdf attached to Gec8ServicesAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
ProtoGENI User Support
16:57 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:57 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:56 WAIL-support.pdf attached to Gec8ServicesAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
WAIL user support
16:54 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:53 TeraGrid-UserSupport.pdf attached to Gec8ServicesAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
TeraGrid? User Support
16:44 Milestone GENICLOUD S2.c Demonstration at GEC8 completed
Demonstrate the ability to configure slices on multiple Eucalyptus …
16:22 InfoSubstrate edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:10 GEC8DemoSummary edited by ppadala@docomolabs-usa.com
(diff)
10:40 2010-07-23_seattleGENI-1.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ProvisioningService by lnevers@bbn.com
10:39 2010-07-23_Provisioning-raven-owl-1.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ProvisioningService by lnevers@bbn.com
10:37 2010-07-23_Provisioning-raven-owl-3.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ProvisioningService by lnevers@bbn.com
10:37 2010-07-23_Provisioning-raven-owl-2.jpg attached to GIR2.1_ProvisioningService by lnevers@bbn.com
07:40 tp2010-gec8.ppt attached to Gec8Workshops by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
BGP Mux Tutorial Slides
07:38 tp2010-gec8.ppt attached to BGPMux by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
00:40 Gec8Workshops edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
00:38 abac-mini-wk-ah-final.ppt attached to Gec8Workshops by falk@bbn.com
00:37 ABAC_Tutorial_v2_faber.pdf attached to Gec8Workshops by falk@bbn.com

07/22/10:

21:37 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jae@cs.columbia.edu
(diff)
21:37 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jae@cs.columbia.edu
(diff)
21:18 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jae@cs.columbia.edu
(diff)
21:14 netserv-gec8-poster-v1.0.ppt attached to GEC8DemoSummary by jae@cs.columbia.edu
NetServ poster for GEC8 (PPT)
21:13 netserv-gec8-poster-v1.0.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by jae@cs.columbia.edu
NetServ poster for GEC8 (PDF)
20:59 GeniApi edited by ahelsing@bbn.com
(diff)
20:57 WikiStart edited by ahelsing@bbn.com
(diff)
19:00 GEC8DemoSummary edited by ppadala@docomolabs-usa.com
(diff)
18:37 GEC8DemoSummary edited by ppadala@docomolabs-usa.com
(diff)
18:30 Milestone SPP: S2.h tutorial8 completed
Conduct user tutorials at GEC8. 7/22/10
17:56 Milestone S3MONITOR: S2.f Demonstration 2 completed
Demonstration of measurement system at GEC. Status: Demonstrated the …
17:37 Milestone PGTools: S2.g Demonstration completed
Demonstration of v1.2 experimenter tools at GEC Status: Demonstrated at …
16:59 InfoSubstrate-2Q10-status edited by sollins@csail.mit.edu
(diff)
16:54 InfoSubstrate-2Q10-status edited by sollins@csail.mit.edu
(diff)
15:06 WhatResourcesAreInGENI edited by justinc@cs.washington.edu
(diff)
15:05 WhatResourcesAreInGENI edited by justinc@cs.washington.edu
(diff)
15:05 WhatResourcesAreInGENI edited by justinc@cs.washington.edu
(diff)
14:58 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jsommers@colgate.edu
(diff)
14:55 Solicitation3FocusPoints edited by bhay.ak@gmail.com
(diff)
14:28 WhatResourcesAreInGENI edited by justinc@cs.washington.edu
(diff)
14:26 WhatResourcesAreInGENI edited by justinc@cs.washington.edu
(diff)
14:22 WhatResourcesAreInGENI created by justinc@cs.washington.edu
13:24 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
13:23 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
12:53 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
12:34 Gec8Workshops edited by ibaldin@renci.org
(diff)
12:33 KanseiGenie-RSpec-GEC8.pdf attached to Gec8Workshops by ibaldin@renci.org
Resource representations in GENI workshop | KanseiGenie presentation on …
12:20 GEC8DemoSummary edited by mkshin@etri.re.kr
(diff)
12:02 ConnectivityOptions edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
clemson and gA tech are now UP (diff)
11:47 GEC8DemoSummary edited by mkshin@etri.re.kr
(diff)
11:42 2010-07-22_myplc-node-0.jpg attached to GIR2.1_PLC_SFA by lnevers@bbn.com
11:42 2010-07-22_myplc-1.jpg attached to GIR2.1_PLC_SFA by lnevers@bbn.com
10:54 Milestone GpENI: S2.g deploy DCN in GpENI - completed
Deploy DCN within GpENI, based on GPN, GPO and Internet2 feedback to the …
09:42 GEC8DemoSummary edited by mkshin@etri.re.kr
(diff)
09:38 GEC8DemoSummary edited by mkshin@etri.re.kr
(diff)
08:37 ConnectivityOverview edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
typo (diff)
07:24 Gec8Agenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
07:23 Gec8Agenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
room change for SPP tutorial (diff)
00:53 ConnectivityGuidelines edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
minor typo fix (diff)
00:49 ConnectivityOverview edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)

07/21/10:

20:44 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
20:43 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
20:25 Gec8Workshops edited by ibaldin@renci.org
(diff)
20:23 GEC8-NDL-workshop.pptx attached to Gec8Workshops by ibaldin@renci.org
Resource representations in GENI workshop | ORCA NDL-OWL resource …
20:00 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jnaous@stanford.edu
(diff)
19:41 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
19:41 jeong-GENI federation update.pdf attached to Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda by falk@bbn.com
19:39 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
19:38 max-comments on SFA 2.0 - GEC8.pdf attached to Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda by falk@bbn.com
19:37 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
19:36 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
19:34 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
19:32 GEC 8 Day 2 - 2. Intro.ppt attached to Gec8Agenda by falk@bbn.com
19:30 GEC 8 Day 2 - 1. Welcome.ppt attached to Gec8Agenda by falk@bbn.com
19:30 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
19:29 GEC8-cf-wg-baldine-resource-representations.pptx attached to Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda by falk@bbn.com
19:27 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
19:27 GENI federation scenario and req.pdf attached to Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda by falk@bbn.com
19:26 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
19:23 GEC8DemoSummary edited by ppadala@docomolabs-usa.com
(diff)
19:22 GEC8DemoSummary edited by ppadala@docomolabs-usa.com
(diff)
19:21 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
19:20 peterson-controlwg-gec8_sfa.pptx attached to Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda by falk@bbn.com
19:18 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
19:17 GEC8DemoSummary edited by ppadala@docomolabs-usa.com
(diff)
19:16 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
19:15 GEC8-Mitchell-AggregateManagerAPI.pdf attached to Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda by falk@bbn.com
19:12 GENI-VIOLIN-GEC8-slides.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by ppadala@docomolabs-usa.com
GENI-VIOLIN GEC8 slides
19:12 GENI-VIOLIN-GEC8-poster.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by ppadala@docomolabs-usa.com
GENI-VIOLIN GEC8 poster
19:08 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
19:05 klingenstein-geni-authnzdemo-v3.ppt attached to Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda by falk@bbn.com
18:39 InfoSubstrate-2Q10-status created by sollins@csail.mit.edu
18:31 InfoSubstrate edited by sollins@csail.mit.edu
(diff)
18:30 InfoSubstrate edited by sollins@csail.mit.edu
(diff)
17:30 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
17:29 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
17:28 GEC8_ibarra_primoGENI-international_v4.pptx attached to Gec8Agenda by falk@bbn.com
17:23 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
17:23 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
17:23 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
17:22 iGENI-GEC 8 Presentation-Mambretti.pdf attached to Gec8Agenda by falk@bbn.com
17:19 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
17:10 GEC8_Aki-slides+video.zip attached to Gec8Agenda by falk@bbn.com
14:35 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
14:34 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
14:34 GEC8-aki-slides.pdf attached to Gec8Agenda by falk@bbn.com
14:24 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
14:23 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
14:17 GEC8_slides_Magedanz-Print.pdf attached to Gec8Agenda by falk@bbn.com
14:15 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
14:11 gec8-etri-mkshin-v2.pdf attached to Gec8Agenda by falk@bbn.com
14:05 Milestone MeasurementSys: S2.d Develop improved functionality measurement prototype completed
Develop improved functionality measurement prototype (v. 2.0) and test in …
13:35 GEC8_IU_NetKarma Poster.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by dghoshal@cs.indiana.edu
NetKarma Poster
13:16 GEC8-Stanford-Integration.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by seethara@stanford.edu
Cross-aggregate resource reservation with the federated GENI API
13:14 GEC8-Stanford-Expedient.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by seethara@stanford.edu
A pluggable non-intrusive exploratory control framework for GENI
13:05 GEC8DemoSummary edited by seethara@stanford.edu
(diff)
12:58 GEC8DemoSummary edited by seethara@stanford.edu
(diff)
12:41 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
12:16 Gec8OmisAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:09 GEC 8 OMIS-SecurityPlan.pdf attached to Gec8OmisAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
GENI Spiral 2/3 security plan update.
12:09 Gec8Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
12:03 SiteClemson edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
11:59 Milestone VMI-FED: S2.c GEC8 demo - completed
05/01/10 - Demonstration of initial VMI library on cluster nodes at UA …
11:40 DempseyMesoUpdate.ppt attached to Gec8Agenda by hdempsey@bbn.com
GEC8 Day 2 Dempsey MesoScale? Update
11:28 GEC8DemoSummary edited by ibaldin@renci.org
(diff)
10:59 2010-07-21Ontime-11.jpg attached to GIR2.1_OnTimeMeasurements by lnevers@bbn.com
10:27 Gec8OmisAgenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
10:10 CampusOps.xls.pdf attached to Gec8OmisAgenda by hdempsey@bbn.com
.pdf version of Campus Operational Requirements List
10:08 CampusOps.xls attached to Gec8OmisAgenda by hdempsey@bbn.com
Campus Operational Requirments List
10:02 Gec8OmisAgenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
09:37 GEC8DemoSummary edited by dgurkan@uh.edu
LEARN poster attachment and milestone updates (diff)
09:31 GENI GEC8 LEARN poster.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by dgurkan@uh.edu
LEARN poster for GEC8
08:05 GEC8DemoSummary edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
07:59 GEC8-OnTimeMeasureGENI-Poster.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by pcalyam@osc.edu
OnTimeMeasure GEC8 Poster
07:57 OnTimeMeasure-InsTools-GEC8.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by pcalyam@osc.edu
OnTimeMeasure early integration with InstrumentationTools
07:42 OnTime-Installv1 edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
07:42 OnTime-Installv1 edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
02:38 Gec8Agenda edited by mberman@bbn.com
(diff)
02:34 2010-07-21 Berman GENI Experimentation Update.pdf attached to Gec8Agenda by mberman@bbn.com
01:41 Gec8Agenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
add location for OpenFlow meetiing (diff)
01:23 Ticket #446 (Processing Weather Radar Data on Amazon EC2) closed by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
fixed: Demo completed successfully
01:18 GeniOmis edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)

07/20/10:

21:34 Milestone DIGOBREG: S2.d Collaborate on security design for Spiral 2 completed
Collaborate with the Security team on security design for Spiral 2 in …
21:29 Gec8OmisAgenda created by hdempsey@bbn.com
agenda outline
21:27 GeniOmis edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
typo in link (diff)
19:46 GEC8DemoSummary edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
19:45 GEC8DemoSummary edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
19:44 GEC8DemoSummary edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
19:41 HP Ericsson iGENI Poster2.pptx attached to GEC8DemoSummary by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
19:39 GEC8-iGENI Poster.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
19:38 GEC8DemoSummary edited by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
(diff)
19:36 GEC8-poster7-outline.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by j-mambretti@northwestern.edu
19:29 GEC8_IMF_Poster.pdf attached to GEC8DemoSummary by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
Demo poster for GENI-IMF demo accompanying ORCA/BEN demo
19:12 GEC8 CloudControl.ppt attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
DiCloud? - Spiral 2 status and Spiral 3 plans (3 slides)
19:12 GEC8 DiCloud demo.ppt attached to GEC8DemoSummary by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
DiCloud? demo poster - Processing Weather Radar Data on Amazon EC2
18:36 gec8-etri-cm2.pdf attached to Gec8ClusterCAgenda by mkshin@etri.re.kr
Experiences with the Reference Component Manager (ETRI Platform)
18:23 Ticket #491 (Milestone S2.g completion) closed by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
fixed: GEC8 demo (+ poster) tonight
18:22 Gec8ClusterCAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
18:22 Ticket #491 (Milestone S2.g completion) created by cecchet@cs.umass.edu
GEC8 demo showing EC2/S3 usage to process weather radar data and visualize …
17:57 Milestone S3MONITOR: S2.e V0.2 release completed
V0.2 of measurement system released for use by ProtoGENI experimenters …
17:34 Milestone WIMXRG: S2.c Upgrade base station software completed
All running v2.0
17:33 Milestone WIMXRG: S2.d Demo with at least two sites completed
17:30 Milestone WIMXRG: S2.b Deliver kits to two campuses completed
17:25 Milestone WiMAX: S2.g Integrate latest OMF code completed
Import latest OMF software from the ORBIT project at 6/1/10, and …
17:19 Milestone KANSEI: S2.h Demo experiment using Kansei and NetEye completed
Demonstrate on-line federated experiment involving Kansei testbed and …
17:16 Milestone ViSE: S2.l Demo experiment with another testbed completed
[M10, D3 and D4] Demo testbed resources shared among multiple …
17:16 Milestone WiMAX: S2.i Testbed available to GENI users completed
Make your (federated) testbed available to GENI users (outside of …
17:15 Milestone WiMAX: S2.h Demo experiments with multiple testbeds completed
Work with the ORBIT project, to develop experiments that test federation …
17:00 Milestone LEARN: S2.k List of measurement handlers for GENI completed
Based upon results of Data Plane Measurements project, collaborate with …
16:57 Milestone DICLOUD: S2.g Demo initial proxy aggregate manager completed
Demo 2: Researchers use an initial version of the proxy aggregate manager …
16:54 Milestone DOME: S2.i Plan for VLANs to endpoints completed
Develop a plan for extending VLAN connectivity to DOME endpoints on …
16:52 Milestone SPP: S2.f demo8 completed
Perform demonstrations at GEC8. 7/22/10 Status: Demonstrated a fastpath …
16:46 Milestone DOME: S2.h Demo experiment with another testbed completed
Demonstrate experiments that involve more than one testbed. (7/20/10, …
16:44 Gec8ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
16:28 Gec8ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
16:12 Gec8ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
15:55 Milestone UMLPEN: S2.d Implement packet header capture functionality completed
Implement packet header capture functionality on network processor based …
15:41 Gec8Workshops edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
14:38 DOME-ClusterD.pdf attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by blynn@cs.umass.edu
DOME's 3 Slides
14:33 Milestone IGENI: S2.f Control of iGENI via ORCA to GENI users completed
Make control of L2 connections utilizing iGENI available via the ORCA …
14:32 Milestone IGENI: S2.e Demo VLAN connections including other research communities completed
Implement and demonstrate the setup of L2 (VLAN) connections between …
14:31 Milestone IGENI: S2.d Demo VLAN connections between GENI aggregates completed
Implement and demonstrate the setup of L2 (VLAN) connections between …
14:28 GeniApi edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
13:58 WIMXUWI edited by willardb@cs.wisc.edu
(diff)
13:53 Gec8Agenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
13:49 GEC8 Day 1 - Newcomers.pdf attached to Gec8Agenda by vthomas@bbn.com
GENI Newcomers' Presentation
13:13 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:10 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:52 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
12:34 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
12:22 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
12:16 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
12:12 Gec8ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
12:11 Gec8ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
12:11 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
12:03 Milestone ORCAAUG: S2.g Broker authorization based on attributes from Shibboleth completed
Demonstrate a trivial ticket broker authorization policy based on existing …
12:00 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:55 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:52 Milestone ORCABEN: S2.l Experiments BEN and other testbeds completed
Implement experiments that include BEN and its associated resources, plus …
11:47 Milestone ORCABEN: S2.h BEN testbed access by GENI users completed
Make BEN testbed available to GENI users from other projects, and early …
11:39 Gec8Agenda edited by justinc@cs.washington.edu
Mismatch between room numbers on Wiki and poster / signs (diff)
11:30 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:20 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
11:16 Milestone BGPMux: S2.g Intro slides and tutorial completed
Release of BGP Mux introductory slides and tutorial code for using BGP-Mux …
11:11 GEC8DemoSummary edited by jtaylor@bbn.com
(diff)
10:52 Milestone ViSE: S2.k Allocation policy for sensors completed
[M9] Testbed allocation policy for sensors. Allocation of energy as a …
10:51 Milestone ViSE: S2.j Import extended ORCA v2.2 completed
[M12] If needed, update experiment control framework (ECF), based upon …
10:00 Milestone COGRADIO: S2.d Initial integration stand-alone system and with OMF completed
Initial integration of stand-alone cognitive radio platform with v0.1 …

07/19/10:

21:37 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by chase@cs.duke.edu
(diff)
21:35 GeniControl edited by chase@cs.duke.edu
(diff)
13:05 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by dgurkan@uh.edu
added 3 slides for LEARN (diff)
12:59 LEARN GEC8 DGurkan.pptx attached to Gec8ClusterDAgenda by dgurkan@uh.edu
LEARN update presentation for GEC8
10:33 Gec8ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
10:33 LEARN edited by dgurkan@uh.edu
(diff)
10:32 LEARN edited by dgurkan@uh.edu
Milestone S2.k link is added to Technical Documents Section (diff)
10:29 Ticket #490 (LEARN S2.k Recommendations for Measurement Handlers on GENI) created by dgurkan@uh.edu
This is the milestone report for LEARN S2.k - Recommendations for …
10:26 GENI_MS2K_LEARN_Jul20.pdf attached to LEARN by dgurkan@uh.edu
Milestone 2.k report for LEARN

07/18/10:

19:43 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by ibaldin@renci.org
(diff)
18:34 2ndInstMeasWork edited by fahmy@cs.purdue.edu
(diff)
17:26 GEC8DemoSummary edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
16:37 Ticket #489 (GMOC Demo) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
(entered by HPD to reflect previous discussions in email) GMOC will be …
16:11 GEC8DemoSummary edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
revise CLEM and GT description (diff)
16:06 GEC8DemoSummary edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
15:22 GEC8DemoSummary edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
09:14 GEC8DemoSummary edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
wording fix (diff)
09:12 GEC8DemoSummary edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add list of demo/poster projects (diff)
08:57 GEC8DemoSummary edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
partial edit save (diff)
07:51 GEC8DemoSummary created by hdempsey@bbn.com
test edit

07/17/10:

14:35 ORCA-BEN QSR 2010-06-30 edited by ibaldin@renci.org
(diff)
14:34 ORCA-BEN QSR 2010-06-30 edited by ibaldin@renci.org
(diff)
11:42 ORCA-BEN QSR 2010-06-30 edited by ibaldin@renci.org
(diff)

07/16/10:

22:05 abac-1.0.tar.gz attached to ABAC by jay.jacobs@cobham.com
ABAC with Reference-CM-2.0.2a
19:58 abac-install-1.0.pdf attached to ABAC by jay.jacobs@cobham.com
Installation manual for v1.0
19:26 Gec8ClusterEAgenda edited by seskar@winlab.rutgers.edu
(diff)
17:14 CmuLab-4Q09-status edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
17:13 CmuLab-4Q09-status created by vthomas@bbn.com
17:13 CmuLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
17:01 Gec8ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
15:51 GENIMetaOps edited by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
15:50 GENIMetaOps edited by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
15:50 OnTime-Installv1 edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
15:49 GENIMetaOps edited by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
15:47 Emergency_Stop_System_Description_v5.1.doc attached to GENIMetaOps by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
13:49 Ticket #488 (Milestone S2.i completed) closed by blynn@cs.umass.edu
fixed
13:46 Ticket #488 (Milestone S2.i completed) created by blynn@cs.umass.edu
See attached document. In summary: L2 tunnels are not practical; we may be …
13:02 GAPI_AM_API edited by ahelsing@bbn.com
(diff)
12:25 Milestone ABAC: S2.c completed
This software and related documentation will be delivered prior to the …
11:48 ComprehensiveSecurityPgm edited by slagell@illinois.edu
(diff)
11:03 GushProto edited by jeannie@cs.williams.edu
(diff)
11:01 GushProto edited by jeannie@cs.williams.edu
(diff)
10:57 Gush-Spiral2Review.pdf attached to GushProto by jeannie@cs.williams.edu
Spiral 2 review slides
10:57 gush-gec7.pdf attached to GushProto by jeannie@cs.williams.edu
GEC7 slides
08:58 GeniApi edited by ahelsing@bbn.com
(diff)
02:22 ProjTemp-2Q10-status edited by dpkline@alaska.edu
(diff)
00:20 VMI-FED edited by dpkline@alaska.edu
(diff)

07/15/10:

22:10 GeniApi edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
19:30 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
17:42 gims_control.tar attached to MeasurementSystem by cthomas@wisc.edu
Tarball of the GIMS Control GUI and Aggregate Manager code.
17:11 GeniApi edited by ahelsing@bbn.com
(diff)
17:00 GEC8-OnTimeMeasureGENI-Poster.pdf attached to OnTimeMeasure by pcalyam@osc.edu
GEC8 Demo Poster
16:59 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:47 OnTime-Jun10 created by pcalyam@osc.edu
16:44 OnTimeMeasure edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
16:31 Ticket #487 (Georgia Tech demo) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
(entreed by HPD per a 6/22 email) We will demonstrate a network policy …
16:18 Gec8ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
15:35 WikiStart edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
15:16 SiteClemson edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
fixed title (diff)
15:11 SiteGeorgiaTech edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
changed VLAN table ordering (diff)
15:11 SiteGeorgiaTech edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
updated GaTechs? VLAN to stanford -it's active now (diff)
14:56 GeniApi edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
14:40 GENISecurity edited by stephen.schwab@sparta.com
(diff)
14:09 Milestone INSTOOLS: S2.d Contribute Instrumentation Tools project software into GENI cluster completed
Contribute Instrumentation Tools project software that has been integrated …
13:37 Gec8ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by chase@cs.duke.edu
(diff)
13:26 GeniApi edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
13:05 WikiStart edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
12:54 Milestone VMI-FED: S2.d resource doc completed
07/15/10 - Finalize and post initial UA resource analysis summary document …
12:34 Milestone GUSH: S2.g 0.3 release completed
Gush prototype v0.3 release. August 31, 2010. Status: S/w may be …
12:33 Milestone GUSH: S2.f spiral 2 id mgmt completed
Modify GUSH to use PlanetLab’s Spiral 2 identity management mechanisms. …
12:32 Milestone GUSH: S2.e support two control frameworks completed
Extend GUSH experiment description language to allow specification and …
11:30 Ticket #290 (ABAC requirement milestone deliverable report) closed by vthomas@bbn.com
fixed: Closing ticket: Requirements document was posted to wiki page a while ago …
11:23 MillionNodeGENI edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
10:43 SpiralTwo edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
10:38 Ticket #301 (MetaVPN software is usable) closed by vthomas@bbn.com
fixed: Closing ticket: Added description of MetaVPN to project wiki page and …
10:28 GeniApi created by tmitchel@bbn.com
10:25 Gec8ClusterCAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
10:21 GAPI_AM_API edited by tmitchel@bbn.com
(diff)
10:17 Gec8ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
10:09 CmuLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
09:24 CmuLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
09:02 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)

07/14/10:

19:42 SiteStanford edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
19:32 SiteStanford edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added stanford's IP addresses for VLANs 377 & 3709 (they typically use .1, … (diff)
19:31 MeasurementSystem edited by jsommers@colgate.edu
(diff)
19:29 capture_system_poster.pdf attached to MeasurementSystem by jsommers@colgate.edu
19:28 capd-06282010-alpha.tar.gz attached to MeasurementSystem by jsommers@colgate.edu
19:27 MeasurementSystem edited by jsommers@colgate.edu
(diff)
17:51 Gec8ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:50 Gec8ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:34 Gec8ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:16 Gec8ClusterEAgenda created by hmussman@bbn.com
17:12 Gec8ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
16:15 Gec8Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:08 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:05 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:05 070610 IM-Workshop_ ARCH-GEC8Slides.ppt attached to Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
15:45 Gec8Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:39 Gec8InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:23 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:22 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:48 2010-07-14_bbn_gusheval.jpg attached to GIR2.1_GushProto by lnevers@bbn.com
14:06 ComprehensiveSecurityPgm edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:05 InterimOperationalSecurityPlan.pdf attached to ComprehensiveSecurityPgm by vthomas@bbn.com
Interim Operations Security Plan (draft)
13:59 SCAFFOLD edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
typo (diff)
13:48 SCAFFOLD edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
Add Eric Nordstrom (actual spelling has two dots over the last "o") a … (diff)
13:36 Ticket #486 (Milestone S2.h completion) closed by blynn@cs.umass.edu
fixed
13:34 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:33 Ticket #486 (Milestone S2.h completion) created by blynn@cs.umass.edu
We have run for quite some time Seattle (Million Node GENI) on the DOME …
13:33 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:31 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:19 ComprehensiveSecurityPgm edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
13:11 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:06 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:05 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:04 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:02 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:50 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:26 Gec8ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:14 Gec8ClusterDAgenda created by hmussman@bbn.com
12:03 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:03 Gec8ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.