Timeline


and .

03/17/10:

23:29 GRNOC_OF_GEC7.pdf attached to OFIU by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
Openflow GEC7 slides
18:04 Milestone PGTools: S2.d Demonstration completed
Demonstration of v1.1 ProtoGENI experimenter tools at GEC
17:24 IMF edited by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
(diff)
17:22 IMF_exp_view.png attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
17:19 IMF edited by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
(diff)
17:08 IMF edited by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
(diff)
17:08 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
17:07 McGeer-GENICloud-GEC7.pptx attached to Gec7Agenda by falk@bbn.com
17:07 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
17:04 Gec7Agenda edited by rick.mcgeer@hp.com
(diff)
17:04 Milestone GpENI: S2.l DCN GpENI MAX completed
Collaborate with MANFRED group to deploy DCN between GpENI and MAX with …
17:02 Milestone OnTime: S2.d: Demo at GEC completed
Demonstration of basic OnTimeMeasure-GENI functionality on ProtoGENI.
16:52 WikiStart edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
16:43 IMF_Overview.png attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
16:38 IMF_Arch.png attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
16:38 IMF-SILO.pdf attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
16:37 IMF Architecture.pdf attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
16:36 credential-talk.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by ricci@cs.utah.edu
Rob Ricci's slides about the ProtoGENI credentials and autorization
16:31 AggregateManagerCFWG.pptx attached to Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda by tmitchel@bbn.com
GENI Aggregate Manager API
16:28 Cluster_Meeting.odp attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by faber@isi.edu
Ted Faber's slides (Openoffice)
16:27 Cluster_Meeting.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by faber@isi.edu
Ted Faber's slides (PDF)
16:26 Cluster_Meeting.ppt attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by faber@isi.edu
Ted Faber's slides (Powerpoint)
16:25 IMF-logo.png attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
16:24 GEC7_Measurment_Poster_v5.pdf attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
16:23 GEC6-ilia-imf-intro.pdf attached to IMF by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
15:58 IMF edited by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
(diff)
15:56 concept of operations 03|10.pdf attached to Gec7OmisAgenda by jph@grnoc.iu.edu
Concept of Operations Presentation
15:53 WikiStart edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
15:52 IMF edited by dutta@csc.ncsu.edu
(diff)
15:46 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by jph@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
15:41 WikiStart edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
15:39 Milestone SPP: S2.e demo7 completed
Perform demonstrations at GEC7. 3/15/10
15:26 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by jph@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
15:25 GMOC OMIS update presentation 03|10.pdf attached to Gec7OmisAgenda by jph@grnoc.iu.edu
Emergency Stop Presentation
15:09 OFBBN edited by jbs@bbn.com
(diff)
15:04 stanford-connectivity.png attached to EnterpriseGeni by jbs@bbn.com
Stanford connectivity diagram
15:03 washington-connectivity.png attached to OFUWA by jbs@bbn.com
University of Washington connectivity diagram
15:03 rutgers-connectivity.png attached to OFRG by jbs@bbn.com
Rutgers connectivity diagram
15:02 princeton-connectivity.png attached to OFPR by jbs@bbn.com
Princeton connectivity diagram
15:02 georgia-tech-connectivity.png attached to OFGT by jbs@bbn.com
Georgia Tech connectivity diagram
15:02 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
15:01 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
15:01 clemson-connectivity.png attached to OFCLEM by jbs@bbn.com
Clemson connectivity diagram
15:00 CampusConnectivity created by jbs@bbn.com
15:00 Elliott-GEC7-opening-remarks.ppt attached to Gec7Agenda by falk@bbn.com
14:57 wisconsin-connectivity.png attached to OFUWI by jbs@bbn.com
14:57 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
14:56 indiana-connectivity.png attached to OFIU by jbs@bbn.com
Connectivity diagram
14:53 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
14:53 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
14:51 G-Lab Project GEC7.pdf attached to Gec7Agenda by falk@bbn.com
14:49 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
14:49 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
14:43 GMOC-OMIS-dkim.pdf attached to K-GENI by mkshin@etri.re.kr
GEC7 - KGENI Network Update and GMOC Collaboration
14:36 PlanetLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:34 PlanetLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:29 GMOC-OMIS-dkim.pdf attached to Gec7OmisAgenda by mkshin@etri.re.kr
International GMOC Collaboration over K-GENI
14:16 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by stephen.schwab@sparta.com
(diff)
14:15 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by stephen.schwab@sparta.com
(diff)
14:14 Milestone S3MONITOR: S2.c Demonstration completed
Demonstration of measurement system at GEC.
14:13 GEC 7 OMIS-GSAT-Schwab.ppt attached to Gec7OmisAgenda by stephen.schwab@sparta.com
Steve Schwab's "What's up next?" security for operations talk
13:21 AggregateManagerCB.pptx attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by tmitchel@bbn.com
Aggregate Manager API (SFA Reconciliation)
11:28 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
11:28 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
change leaders since Ron is not able to be here (diff)
10:46 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:30 Ticket #289 (NetKarma Dec 2009 Milestones) closed by vthomas@bbn.com
fixed
10:10 TUF -- GEC 7 Cluster B sanitized.ppt attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by justinc@cs.washington.edu
TUF talk (sanitized)
10:04 orca-demo-gec7.pdf attached to Gec7Agenda by chase@cs.duke.edu
Slides for orca-ben-clusterD demo (25 MB PDF)
09:55 netKarma edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
09:54 Status-Report-CRON-GEC7-2010.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by sjpark@cct.lsu.edu
Status Report of CRON federation project at GEC7
09:53 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
09:41 Gec7Agenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
add mesoscale presentation (diff)
09:36 GEC7-plenary-Dempsey.ppt attached to Gec7Agenda by hdempsey@bbn.com
Dempsey MesoScale? Infrastructure
09:16 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
09:13 cmu_metavpn_presentation.pdf attached to GEC7Demos by pgunn@cs.cmu.edu
09:04 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
08:59 SCAFFOLD-GEC7.pptx attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by acb@cs.princeton.edu
07:39 GEC7-protoGENI-ETRI-v4.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterCAgenda by mkshin@etri.re.kr
ETRI Virtualized Programmable Platform and K-GENI Update

03/16/10:

23:25 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by slagell@illinois.edu
(diff)
23:21 GEC 7 slagell.ppt attached to Gec7OmisAgenda by slagell@illinois.edu
Slagell's presentation at GEC 7
21:02 Milestone ORCAAUG: S2.k Second ontology workshop completed
In cooperation with the ORBIT project, hold the second ontology workshop, …
20:56 Milestone ORCAAUG: S2.h Eucalyptus VM provisioning completed
With Eucalyptus, demonstrate VM provisioning from site-approved images. …
20:48 Milestone ORCABEN: S2.j VLANs from BEN to backbone completed
Demonstrate control of VLAN connections from BEN testbed to backbone …
20:45 Milestone ORCABEN: S2.e Operate, extend clearinghouse completed
Operate and extend as needed Cluster D (ORCA) clearinghouse at RENCI. …
18:43 Milestone IMF: S2.f Integrate the IMF and UMF with BEN completed
Integrate the IMF and UMF(provided by the ERM project) with devices in BEN …
18:43 Milestone IMF: S2.e Initial IMF software completed
Develop a skeleton version of the IMF software module that interfaces with …
18:23 Milestone KANSEI: S2.e Bring up NetEye testbed at WSU completed
Bring up additional KanseiGenie testbed at WSU (NetEye), utilizing v1.0 …
18:22 Milestone KANSEI: S2.d Extend researcher portal for use with Kansei and Neteye completed
Extend KanseiGenie Researcher Portal to Support Use with either Kansei and …
18:03 Milestone DICLOUD: S2.e Demo archiving sensor data completed
Demo 1: Archiving of sensor data on a storage service. We will …
17:34 Milestone WIMXRG: S2.a Develop Install/Ops Guidelines completed
Reviewed at GEC7
17:34 Milestone ViSE: S2.i Demo control of VLAN connections completed
Demonstrate control of VLAN connections from ViSE testbed to backbone …
17:30 Milestone ViSE: S2.h Import extended ORCA v2.1 completed
[M12] Update experiment control framework (ECF), based upon updated …
17:28 Milestone ViSE: S2.g Integration of virtualization completed
[M8] Integration of virtualization/slivering in testbed. (3/16/10, GEC7)
17:27 Milestone ViSE: S2.f Installation of cameras completed
Installation and virtualization of camera devices on CSB and MA1 tower …
17:18 Milestone PrimoGENI: S2.c: Demonstration completed
Demonstrate initial PrimoGENI functionality at GEC 7.
17:09 CRON edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:51 Milestone IGENI: S2.c Integrate iGENI with ORCA completed
Integrate the prototype iGENI infrastructure with the ORCA control …
15:44 gush-gec7.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by jeannie@cs.williams.edu
Running experiments using Gush
15:40 BGPMux edited by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
(diff)
15:38 BGPMux edited by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
(diff)
15:37 demo-gec7.pdf attached to BGPMux by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
Description of demo at GEC7.
15:36 demo-gec7.pdf attached to DTunnels by feamster@cc.gatech.edu
Description of demo at GEC7.
15:23 Milestone SPP: User Web Site completed
Develop web site for user documentation and feedback. Web site: …
15:10 netKarma edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
15:10 NetKarma_PL_cluster_GEC7_slides.pdf attached to netKarma by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
Netkarma Status Update from GEC7 Planetlab Cluster meeting
15:00 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
14:58 vmiFed.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by bhay.ak@gmail.com
UAF VMI-FED update slides
14:56 max-geni-manfred-status-20100316.ppt attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by tlehman@east.isi.edu
MAX Status presentation by Tom Lehman
14:53 gec7-egeni-update.pdf attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by rob.sherwood@stanford.edu
14:53 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by rob.sherwood@stanford.edu
(diff)
14:51 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by rob.sherwood@stanford.edu
(diff)
14:49 Milestone LEARN: S2.i Implement and integrate Measurement Handler completed
Collaborate with the ERM project to complete specification of the data …
14:21 Princeton-RSpecs-GEC7.pptx attached to Gec7ClusterBAgenda by acb@cs.princeton.edu
Andy Bavier's presentation
14:20 Milestone TIED: S2.b TIED GEC demo completed
TIED/ProtoGeni Experiment (experiment spanning resources in DETER and …
14:04 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
13:58 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
13:55 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
13:29 MillionNodeGENI edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
13:23 MillionNodeGENI edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:32 Milestone OKGEMS: S2.c Integrate lab sensor nodes completed
Integrate a small set of sensor nodes (e.g. 20 nodes) in a laboratory …
12:08 Milestone UMLPEN: S2.c Enhance PEN virtual router templates and set-up scripts completed
Enhance PEN virtual router templates and set-up scripts as elements of a …
12:06 Milestone UMLPEN: S2.b Implement clock synchronization completed
Implement clock synchronization on network processor based NICs to support …
12:04 OFBBN edited by jbs@bbn.com
(diff)
12:03 OFBBN edited by jbs@bbn.com
(diff)
12:02 Milestone GMOC: S2.c Prototype slice view of operational data sharing completed
Prototype slice view of operational data sharing. Develop a per-slice …
11:56 openflow-testbed.png attached to OFBBN by jbs@bbn.com
Diagram of the BBN OpenFlow testbed
11:55 OFBBN created by jbs@bbn.com
11:44 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
11:42 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
11:35 DemoInfo edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
11:34 Milestone COGRADIO: S2.b Phase 1 radio card for stand-alone system completed
Redesign, manufacturing, testing and integration of frequency-extended …
11:33 DemoInfo edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
(diff)
11:32 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
11:32 Milestone COGRADIO: S2.a Roadmap for stand-alone and infrastructure-class platforms completed
Define and maintain a roadmap for stand-alone and infrastructure-class …
11:26 Gec7ClusterDAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:22 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
11:20 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
11:10 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:09 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
11:05 Milestone WiMAX: S2.f WiMAX client platforms study completed
Study and report on WiMAX client platforms, including PCs and handsets. …
11:02 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:01 031610_ClusterE_Connectivity.jpg attached to Gec7ClusterEAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
11:01 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:59 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:58 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:57 031610_ClusterE_Connectivity.jpg attached to ORBIT by hmussman@bbn.com
10:53 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
10:52 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
10:52 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
10:51 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:47 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:46 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:43 ORBIT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:43 Ticket #369 (siXis 10GE GEC7 Demonstration) created by ntare@bbn.com
We will bring our own table and set it up next to one of the projects.
10:38 ORBIT-NICTA GENI v2.pdf attached to ORBIT by hmussman@bbn.com
10:38 Milestone DOME: S2.c Control VLAN connections completed
Demonstrate control of VLAN connections between UMass endpoint server and …
10:37 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
10:35 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
10:33 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
10:33 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:22 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:19 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:18 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:16 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:11 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:00 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:59 Milestone COGRADIO: S2.c Integrate stand-alone platform completed
Integration of Phase I radio card with off-the-shelf components to develop …
09:57 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:56 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:55 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:52 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:39 GEC7_mapview2.doc attached to DemoInfo by ntare@bbn.com
Demo Room 2 - Prefunction Lobby
09:39 GEC7_mapview1.docx attached to DemoInfo by ntare@bbn.com
Room 1 - Main Atrium
09:26 Milestone ORBIT: S2.c Extend OMF for experiments driven by context completed
Extend OMF in mobile environments to support experimentation driven by …
09:25 GEC7 Day 1 - Newcomers.pdf attached to Gec7Agenda by vthomas@bbn.com
GENI Newcomers' Presentation
09:23 DemoInfo edited by chaos@bbn.com
(diff)
09:19 demo_GEC7(2).2.xls attached to DemoInfo by ntare@bbn.com
08:59 Ticket #368 (Milestone DOME: S2.c completion) closed by blynn@cs.umass.edu
fixed
08:55 Ticket #368 (Milestone DOME: S2.c completion) created by blynn@cs.umass.edu
The UMass VLAN has been connected to BNN via NoX and has then been routed …
08:00 Ticket #367 (GEC7 Demonstration for OFGT) created by ntare@bbn.com
For the demo we will bring a poster so would like a poster stand. We would …

03/15/10:

23:37 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
23:04 Gec7Agenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
22:48 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
22:47 GEC 7 OMIS-SecurityPlan.pdf attached to Gec7OmisAgenda by vthomas@bbn.com
Spiral 2 Security Plan
22:46 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
21:41 GENISecurity edited by stephen.schwab@sparta.com
(diff)
21:36 GENI-SEC-ARCH-Draft-spiral2-0.5.pdf attached to GENISecurity by stephen.schwab@sparta.com
GENI Security Architecture Report - Spiral 2 Draft 0.5
21:25 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:58 EnterpriseGeni edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
15:55 OFRG edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
15:53 OFUWA edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
15:51 OFPR edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
15:49 OFGT edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
15:47 OFCLEM edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
15:46 Milestone SPP: S2.c userdoc completed
Develop user documentation and tutorial material. 12/31/09
15:34 Milestone SPP: S2.g tutorial7 completed
Conduct user tutorials at GEC7. 3/15/10
15:28 GpoDoc edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:25 GENI-Spiral2-SecurityPlan.pdf attached to SpiralTwoSecurityPlans by vthomas@bbn.com
Spiral 2 Security Plan
15:23 SpiralTwoSecurityPlans created by vthomas@bbn.com
11:13 Milestone BGPMux: S2.d Release 1 integration s/w completed
BGP-Mux will support basic tunnel between BGP Mux and VINI node at Georgia …
10:33 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:30 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:16 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:15 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:10 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:01 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:58 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
00:11 TIED edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
typo (diff)
00:10 TIED edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added Spiral 2 milestones (diff)

03/14/10:

23:47 TIED edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
updated Spiral 1 milestams to use nomenclature (diff)
21:31 Ticket #366 (Princeton initial switch purchases) created by hdempsey@bbn.com
Princeton has purchased initial two HP ProCurve OF switches for CS Dept. …
21:22 Ticket #308 (OFPR: S2.a1 Select vendors) closed by hdempsey@bbn.com
fixed: Scott Karlin reported on 2/23 via email: "We have submitted an order to …
21:00 Milestone ORCAAUG: S2.j First draft of the ontology schema completed
In cooperation with the ORBIT project, based upon the results of the first …
20:53 Milestone ORCAAUG: S2.e Single registry of brokers completed
Demonstrate single registry of brokers. (3/16/10, GEC7)
20:51 Milestone ORCAAUG: S2.a Rel 2.1_2 ORCA code to projects completed
Implement and provide release 2.1 of ORCA code to other Cluster D …
20:33 Milestone ORCABEN: S2.a Rel 2.1_1 ORCA code to projects completed
Implement and provide release 2.1 of ORCA code to other Cluster D …
20:11 InstrumentationTools edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added spiral 2 milestones (diff)
19:57 InstrumentationTools edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
Added milestone links for S1, updating page layout (diff)
19:38 EnterpriseGeni edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
milestones for S1 now use nomenclature, added S2 milestones (diff)
18:41 Milestone S3MONITOR: S2.d V0.1 release completed
V0.1 of measurement system. Supports deployment of sensor pods on …
17:04 EnterpriseGeni edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
addeded link to nicira's enterprise geni project (diff)
16:50 netKarma edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
16:49 Netkarma_poster_gec7.pdf attached to netKarma by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
16:48 netKarma edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
16:47 SpiralTwo edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
add link to PG Nodes page (diff)
16:47 netKarma edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
(diff)
16:39 netKarma edited by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
added gush2netkarma link to software (diff)
16:33 ExptsSecurityAnalysis edited by hxy@cs.ua.edu
(diff)
16:27 Gec7Agenda edited by mberman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:25 ExptsSec-designdoc-revised.pdf attached to ExptsSecurityAnalysis by hxy@cs.ua.edu
Revised description of experiments to be performed
16:23 MEB_GEC7_Experimentation.pdf attached to Gec7Agenda by mberman@bbn.com
Experimentation Update
15:57 Shadow edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added header for spiral 2 milestones (diff)
15:54 Shadow edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
added links to created S2 milestones (diff)

03/13/10:

22:01 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
added local info links (diff)
12:37 MeasurementSystem edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
12:15 Ticket #365 (Milestone completion for LEARN: S2-i) created by dgurkan@uh.edu
== Milestone LEARN S2-i == Collaborate with the ERM project to complete …
12:07 GENI_MS2I_LEARN_Mar16.pdf attached to LEARN by dgurkan@uh.edu
Milestone completion for LEARN - i.
10:59 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
10:51 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
10:10 GEC7Demos edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
fix typo, wording (diff)
10:09 GEC7Demos edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
(diff)
10:05 DemoInfo edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
fix typo, wording (diff)
09:30 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
09:24 Ticket #364 (GEC7 Demonstration for OFWI) created by ntare@bbn.com
We will be needing a projector and a screen for each demo. Also, we plan …
01:41 SpiralTwo edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
per #484 added link to the princeton OF project page. (diff)

03/12/10:

23:15 ViSE edited by jwilliams@bbn.com
updated spiral 1 milestone links to point to renamed milestones using … (diff)
21:04 geni-diac-api-0.92.pdf attached to ABAC by jay.jacobs@cobham.com
Milestone 2: Software design and interfaces
18:04 Milestone PGTools: S2.c V1.1 release of experimenter tools completed
V1.1 release of ProtoGENI experimenter tools Release includes …
17:19 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:19 Milestone ExptsSec: S2.b completed
Run experiment designed in Milestone 1 on ProtoGENI/Emulab. Identify …
16:47 Milestone CRON: S2.d completed
Rspec definition based on ProtoGENI Rspecs. Status; Rspecs presented at …
15:59 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:42 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:37 031210 IM-ARCH-GEC7Slides.pdf attached to Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda by hmussman@bbn.com
15:35 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:19 PLfed edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:10 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
14:06 Bio-Sandra-Slaughter.doc attached to Gec7Agenda by falk@bbn.com
14:06 Bio-Laurie-Kirsch.doc attached to Gec7Agenda by falk@bbn.com
14:05 gec7-plenary-slaughter-kirsch.ppt attached to Gec7Agenda by falk@bbn.com
13:09 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
12:33 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
12:31 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
12:29 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
12:27 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
12:26 GEC 7.ppt attached to ComprehensiveSecurityPgm by slagell@illinois.edu
Slagell's presentation at GEC 7
12:25 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
11:54 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by acb@cs.princeton.edu
(diff)
11:43 WIMXNYUPT edited by korakis@poly.edu
(diff)
11:33 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
11:32 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:29 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:28 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:26 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:24 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:21 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:20 031010 IM-CAPCAT-GEC7Slides.pdf attached to GENIIandMCAPCAT by hmussman@bbn.com
11:18 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:14 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:14 Visio-031010 IM-CapCatalog-Figures-0.1.pdf attached to GENIIandMCAPCAT by hmussman@bbn.com
11:12 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:12 031010large I&MCapabilityCatalog-0.1.pdf attached to GENIIandMCAPCAT by hmussman@bbn.com
11:11 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:11 031010 I&MCapabilityCatalog-0.1.xls attached to GENIIandMCAPCAT by hmussman@bbn.com
11:10 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:09 GENIIandMCAPCAT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:07 GENIIandMCAPCAT created by hmussman@bbn.com
11:02 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:01 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:43 GEC7Demos created by ntare@bbn.com
10:41 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
10:41 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
09:50 Milestone CRON: S2.b completed
Establish 10Gbps connection from LONI to ProtoGENI through Internet 2. …
09:27 Milestone ABAC: S2.b completed
A document or Wiki page describing the design and APIs of the ABAC …
08:48 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
08:35 DemoInfo edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
08:29 Gec7Agenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
change meso-scale title (diff)

03/11/10:

21:46 Gec7Agenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
21:38 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
21:25 ComprehensiveSecurityPgm edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
21:22 GENI-Security-Use-Cases-and-Stakeholders.pdf attached to ComprehensiveSecurityPgm by vthomas@bbn.com
Use cases and stakeholders
18:15 Shipping_Label_(NSF_GEC7_2010)_2-26-10_wam[1].doc attached to DemoInfo by ntare@bbn.com
Shipping label for NSF GEC7 equipments
18:13 GEC7_mapview2.pdf attached to DemoInfo by ntare@bbn.com
Demo Room Layout for Prefunction Lobby
18:13 GEC7_mapview1.pdf attached to DemoInfo by ntare@bbn.com
Demo Room Layout for Main Atrium
18:10 printstore.png attached to DemoInfo by ntare@bbn.com
Directions from Conference Hotel and Demo Arena to Fedex print Center
18:09 demomap.png attached to DemoInfo by ntare@bbn.com
Directions from Conference Hotel to Demo Room
18:09 DemoInfo created by ntare@bbn.com
18:08 Gec7Agenda edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
16:10 WikiStart edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
16:08 WikiStart edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
16:02 GpoDoc edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
15:38 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
15:38 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
10:35 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
10:09 PlanetLab edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
09:20 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)

03/10/10:

17:19 PrimoGENI edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
17:17 PrimoGENI edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
17:09 DigitalObjectRegistry edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
17:06 QSR-Q409.pdf attached to DigitalObjectRegistry by vthomas@bbn.com
December 2009 Quarterly Status Report.
16:41 ABAC edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:28 SecureUpdates edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:24 Repository_Library_Design_Document.pdf attached to SecureUpdates by vthomas@bbn.com
Repository library design.
16:23 Client_Library_Design_Document.pdf attached to SecureUpdates by vthomas@bbn.com
Client library design.
16:16 SecureUpdates edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
16:15 qsr-dec09.pdf attached to SecureUpdates by vthomas@bbn.com
December 2009 Quarterly Status Report.
15:30 Gec7ClusterBAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:28 Gec7ClusterBAgenda created by vthomas@bbn.com
15:19 SCAFFOLD edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:11 SCAFFOLD edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:09 scaffold-Mar01-demo.pdf attached to SCAFFOLD by vthomas@bbn.com
Description of demo of object resolution server and minimal L2 network …
15:06 SCAFFOLD edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:30 GushProto edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:21 VMI-FED edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
10:55 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by blynn@cs.umass.edu
(diff)

03/09/10:

22:48 GeniOmis edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
remove "draft" from GEC7 agenda link description (diff)
22:41 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
formatting (diff)
22:35 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
change link to ES document to most recent document (diff)
22:25 Gec7OmisAgenda edited by hdempsey@bbn.com
revise agenda following working group teleconf (diff)
17:23 Ticket #305 (OFIU: S2.a1 Select vendors) closed by jbs@bbn.com
fixed: Chris confirms via separate e-mail that they've selected HP as the vendor, …
15:27 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:26 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:25 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:24 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:22 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:21 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:18 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:00 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
14:24 Ticket #363 (GEC7 demo requirements for CMULAB) created by ntare@bbn.com
I just created a ticket for you. Could you fill in the details for us to …
14:21 GpoDoc edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:20 GpoDoc edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:18 030810 GENI-SE-IM-ARCH-0.1.pdf attached to GeniInstrumentationandMeasurementsArchitecture by hmussman@bbn.com
14:18 GeniInstrumentationandMeasurementsArchitecture created by hmussman@bbn.com
14:14 GpoDoc edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:12 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:06 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:05 WIMXUMASS edited by blynn@cs.umass.edu
(diff)
13:04 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:00 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:59 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:59 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:57 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:56 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:55 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:54 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:52 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:49 GeniInstMeas edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:59 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
11:25 GAPI_CH_API created by tmitchel@bbn.com
11:24 GAPI_AM_API created by tmitchel@bbn.com
09:23 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
08:55 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)

03/08/10:

18:28 Mid-Atlantic Crossroads edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:44 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
14:57 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
10:10 Ticket #362 (GCii GEC7 Demo request) created by ntare@bbn.com
We very definitely want to track ORCA-BEN and GCii demos separately. GCii …
09:16 Milestone CMU Lab:S2.a Automate VPN management completed
Tasks: * Develop software to create, allocate keys into, start/stop, and …

03/05/10:

18:33 Milestone ERM: S2.b Demo software interface from UMF to embedded measurement subsystem completed
Establish and demonstrate a working software interface between the UMF and …
17:38 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
17:07 Ticket #361 (Milestone S2.b completion) created by caroline@ee.columbia.edu
Uploaded completed Milestone S2.b …
17:03 Embedded Real-Time Measurements edited by caroline@ee.columbia.edu
(diff)
17:03 Embedded Real-Time Measurements edited by caroline@ee.columbia.edu
(diff)
17:00 ERM_S2b_Mar10.pdf attached to Embedded Real-Time Measurements by caroline@ee.columbia.edu
Spiral 2 Milestone 2.b technical note
16:09 KanseiSensorNet edited by hzhang@cs.wayne.edu
(diff)
14:49 Milestone MILNGENI: S2.c Implement example applications completed
c) Implement example applications on the VM such as Chord and a web …
14:35 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
11:47 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
11:22 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
08:35 Gec7ClusterCAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)

03/04/10:

19:42 Gec7ClusterCAgenda created by ricci@cs.utah.edu
16:52 Gec7ServicesAgenda edited by vthomas@bbn.com
(diff)
15:17 Gec7ServicesAgenda created by vthomas@bbn.com
14:31 Milestone WiMAX: 1f VLAN connections to the GENI backbone network completed
f) Provide VLAN connections from your base station testbed to the GENI …
14:17 Milestone ORBIT: 1d Provide VLAN connections to the GENI backbone completed
d) Provide VLAN connections from your testbeds to the GENI backbone …
11:01 Milestone WiMAX: S2.d Demo VLAN connection to backbone completed
Demonstrate control of VLAN connections from your testbed to backbone …
09:38 Milestone ORBIT: S2.e Demo VLAN connection to backbone completed
Demonstrate control of VLAN connections from your testbed to backbone …
08:59 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
08:42 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
08:42 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
07:03 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by seskar@winlab.rutgers.edu
(diff)

03/03/10:

23:01 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by seskar@winlab.rutgers.edu
(diff)
18:03 Ticket #316 (Milestone S2.d completion) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
17:54 Ticket #360 (milestone completion) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
17:54 Ticket #359 (milestone completion) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
17:53 Ticket #360 (milestone completion) created by hmussman@bbn.com
The code and documentation for our Deliverable S2.c is available on our …
17:52 Ticket #359 (milestone completion) created by hmussman@bbn.com
The code and documentation for our Deliverable S2.c is available on our …
17:34 Ticket #317 (NDL ontology call/workshop completed) closed by hmussman@bbn.com
fixed
17:27 ORCABEN edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
17:26 ORCA GENI QSR 2009-12-31.pdf attached to ORCABEN by hmussman@bbn.com
16:50 OFUWI edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
16:49 OFUWI edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
16:48 Gec7Agenda edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
16:46 OFUWI edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
15:53 march32010agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:52 march32010agenda created by hmussman@bbn.com
15:16 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by ricci@cs.utah.edu
(diff)
14:55 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
14:37 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
13:46 Gec7ControlFrameworkAgenda created by falk@bbn.com
13:26 GeniOmis edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)

03/02/10:

19:33 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
19:28 Gec7InstMeasWGAgenda created by hmussman@bbn.com
17:41 WIMXUCLA edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:52 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hgs@cs.columbia.edu
(diff)
13:24 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:18 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:17 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:12 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:09 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:05 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:03 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:59 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:53 Ticket #358 (Demo requirements for GpENI) created by ntare@bbn.com
Here is the ticket for our records. Brief demo description - One (1) …
00:45 Ticket #357 (ORCA actor registry) created by ibaldin@renci.org
ORCA actor registry with a web front end and an XML-RPC interface is part …
00:43 Ticket #356 (Bella 2.1) created by ibaldin@renci.org
Bella 2.1 (renamed 2.0 for consistency) has been release: …
00:42 Ticket #355 (Bella 2.1) created by ibaldin@renci.org
Bella 2.1 (renamed 2.0 for more consistency) has been released. Details …

03/01/10:

16:23 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:23 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:20 Gec7ClusterEAgenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:18 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:17 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:03 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:56 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:39 ClusterECall030110 edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:17 ClusterE edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:16 ClusterECall030110 created by hmussman@bbn.com
15:16 ClusterE edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:04 Milestone SCAFFOLD: S2.c demo server completed
Demonstrate NOX-based rendezvous server and minimal L2 network …
15:01 Milestone SCAFFOLD: S2.b datagram code completed
Deliver source code and documentation for SCAFFOLD datagram socket API for …
14:08 Ticket #354 (GEC7 Demo Request for OFGPO) created by ntare@bbn.com
Hi Josh, Can you fill in the details for equipments needed to do the demo …
13:51 OFUWI edited by ntare@bbn.com
(diff)
12:05 Milestone SCAFFOLD: S2.e multi server completed
Demonstrate multi-server SCAFFOLD network within L2 domain: client, …
11:51 GpoDoc edited by falk@bbn.com
organized documents to reflect classification (diff)

02/28/10:

17:32 Milestone PGINTEGRN: S2.c Reference Component Manager completed
Deliver initial reference component manager based on API version 2. This …

02/26/10:

17:44 Milestone ProtoGENI.S2.e: ProtoGENI backbone resources available to other clusters completed
Make ProtoGENI backbone resources available to projects in other clusters …
17:26 Ticket #353 (NetKarma GEC7 Demo request) created by chsmall@grnoc.iu.edu
I know we are late with this request but here is the list for the NetKarma
16:52 Milestone S3MONITOR: S2.b Sensor pod implementation for a single ProtoGENI node completed
Initial version of sensor pod implementation for a single ProtoGENI node …
12:45 Ticket #352 (Mid-Atlantic Crossroads (MAX) Demo at GEC#7) created by tlehman@east.isi.edu
1. Brief demo description (A few sentences suitable for a GEC7 attendee …

02/25/10:

14:40 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:36 Gec7Agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:05 WIMXBBN edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:03 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:02 WIMXBBN edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:00 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:36 WIMXBBN edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:34 WIMXBBN edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:33 WIMXBBN edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:32 022410 WiMAXlicense.pdf attached to WIMXBBN by hmussman@bbn.com
13:20 Ticket #351 (Demo requirements for SCAFFOLD) created by ntare@bbn.com
Here is a ticket for Scaffold demo. We will try our best to get you a …
11:52 OnTime-DepPlat edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)
11:41 OnTime-DepPlat edited by pcalyam@osc.edu
(diff)

02/24/10:

10:47 Ticket #350 (Rutgers OpenFlow demo) created by ntare@bbn.com
We got your demo request via email. You asked for screen and poster space. …
10:45 Ticket #349 (UWash OpenFlow Demo) created by ntare@bbn.com
We got your demo request via email. You asked for one projector in that …

02/23/10:

21:23 Milestone OFPR: S2.a1 Select vendors completed
Select vendors for on-campus hardware evaluations.
17:29 Ticket #348 (Clemson OpenFlow Demo) created by kwang@clemson.edu
1. Brief demo description We will demo the operation of an OpenFlow
13:41 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:36 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:00 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)

02/22/10:

12:10 design.pdf attached to ScalableMonitoring by fahmy@cs.purdue.edu
12:04 Milestone GMOC: S2.b Prototype manual emergency shutdown completed
Prototype manual emergency shutdown. Implement initial emergency shutdown …

02/19/10:

15:50 Ticket #347 (GEC7 Demo Request for WiMAX) created by ntare@bbn.com
I guess we will have two items: 1.) Demo of mobile OMF with location …
15:09 Ticket #346 (Collaboration between GMOC and ProtoGENI) created by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
GMOC is asking ProtoGENI to collaborate with emergency shutdown. They are …
15:08 Ticket #345 (Collaboration between GMOC and ORBIT) created by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
GMOC needs collaboration from exemplar projects about data format and data …
15:05 Ticket #344 (Collaboration between GMOC and CMUlab) created by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
GMOC needs input from exemplar projects on both topology data sharing and …
11:58 Ticket #343 (GMOC GEC7 Demo request) created by cviecco@grnoc.iu.edu
1. Brief demo description (A few sentences suitable for a GEC7 attendee …
09:31 feb172010agenda edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:26 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:25 WIMXRG edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:24 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:22 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:18 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)

02/18/10:

16:56 Ticket #342 (Demo resource request for Davis Social Links (DSL)) created by rowe@cs.ucdavis.edu
1) This demonstration will show applications developed using the Davis …
16:08 VMI-FED edited by bhay.ak@gmail.com
(diff)
14:34 Ticket #341 (GENICloud Demo Request for GEC7) created by ntare@bbn.com
1. Brief demo description (A few sentences suitable for a GEC7 attendee …

02/17/10:

18:32 TIED_CF_plugin_design_spec_v1.0.pdf attached to TIEDProtoGENIPlugin by faber@isi.edu
Ted's spelling checker is working again. Some misspellings removed from …
16:58 WIMXRG edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:44 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:40 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:39 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:36 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:32 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
16:30 WIMXUWI edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
15:41 VMI-FED edited by dpkline@alaska.edu
(diff)
15:35 feb172010agenda created by hmussman@bbn.com
15:29 VMI-FED edited by dpkline@alaska.edu
(diff)
15:28 VMI-FED edited by dpkline@alaska.edu
(diff)
14:56 WIMXUMASS edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:52 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:50 WIMXUCO edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:47 WIMXUCLA edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:45 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:45 WIMXNYUPT edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:43 WIMXCOLUM edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:08 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:06 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:16 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:15 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:11 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:07 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:01 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:58 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:45 Gec7Agenda edited by falk@bbn.com
(diff)
11:43 Ticket #340 (GEC7 Demo Request of UMLPEN) created by yan_luo@uml.edu
Demonstration of UMLPEN integration with ProtoGENI. Requirements * TWO …
11:27 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:26 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:25 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:24 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:19 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:11 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
11:01 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:57 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:54 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:40 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:40 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:35 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:34 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:31 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:30 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:14 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:08 WiMAXInteg/CampusInstallation edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:02 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
08:46 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
08:40 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
08:39 WiMAX edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
08:38 WIMXRG edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
08:37 SpiralTwo edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)

02/16/10:

19:39 Ticket #339 (GENI IMF Demo at GEC7) created by ibaldin@renci.org
This ticket supersedes ticket #334 (LEARN Measurement Handler demo) in …
14:49 WiMAXInteg/ClientPlatforms edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:44 WiMAXInteg/ClientPlatforms edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:32 Ticket #338 (GEC7 Demo request DOME presentation of experiments on buses) created by tdevries@cs.umass.edu
I require one AC outlet. I may require a VLAN port. I need enough desk …
14:27 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
14:16 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:13 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
13:10 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:54 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:52 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:48 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:45 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:34 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
12:26 Ticket #337 (GEC7 Demo Request for ORCA/BEN) created by ntare@bbn.com
1. Brief demo description (A few sentences suitable for a GEC7 attendee …
10:13 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:12 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:07 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
10:02 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:44 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:32 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:26 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)
09:23 WiMAXInteg edited by hmussman@bbn.com
(diff)

02/15/10:

13:25 Ticket #336 (INSTOOLS Demo at GEC 7) created by griff@netlab.uky.edu
We would like to demonstrate our INSTOOLs software and web interface at …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.