Milestone CMUlab: S3.c CMU wireless testbeds is an operational GENI aggregate
2 years late (07/01/11)
- More or less continuously available aggregate manager that supports the GENI API
- Export operational status to the GMOC
- Able to stitch an end-to-end data plane in support of experiments that include CMU and non-CMU resources, such as the Utah ProtoGENI testbed,
- Provide experimenter support (e.g. web pages with tutorials, etc.)
- Trust all four GENI Clearinghouses and support GENI operations.
- Use rspecs for definition of multi-aggregate experiment. This requires:
- Use RSPEC/component manager for swap in on each public testbed, using existing software in ProtoGENI.
- Use RSPEC/component manager for specifying experiments on CMUlab wireless testbeds, by extending existing software in ProtoGENI as needed.
- Use RSpec/component manager for specifying the specifying the required inter-testbed connectivity, by extending existing software in ProtoGENI.
Note: See TracRoadmap for help on using the roadmap.